Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ikea 15:57 - May 10 with 837 viewsmagicdaps10

Few reports that they are planning to open May 18th! I can't see how they would be allowed to.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ikea on 16:14 - May 10 with 809 viewsmagicdaps10

Trying to class themselves as a DIY store like B&q by all accounts.

All departments are planned to be open. I would suspect that this will open the floodgates for certain other shops to open during lockdown...... Its going to be carnage soon.

Ikea on 16:16 - May 10 with 805 viewsSPboy

Not really that much different to B&Q, garden centres or any of the big warehouse type outlets ?
Ikea on 16:23 - May 10 with 796 viewsexiledclaseboy

They’re not reopening. Not yet anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Ikea on 16:24 - May 10 with 794 viewsmagicdaps10

Ikea on 16:16 - May 10 by SPboy

Not really that much different to B&Q, garden centres or any of the big warehouse type outlets ?

They are not a DIY store or are they a garden centre.

They are a furniture retailer that are by law not allowed to open until told so..... It looks like we will come out of lockdown without being told to do so.... Once they open then so will DFS and other furniture stores, expect other stores like TK Maxx to open as they sell furniture also.

Its going to get very messy in this country.

Ikea on 16:25 - May 10 with 792 viewsmagicdaps10

Ikea on 16:23 - May 10 by exiledclaseboy

They’re not reopening. Not yet anyway.

The talk is the 18th of this month. I hope you are right and don't open until told.

Ikea on 16:34 - May 10 with 785 viewsSPboy

Ikea on 16:24 - May 10 by magicdaps10

They are not a DIY store or are they a garden centre.

They are a furniture retailer that are by law not allowed to open until told so..... It looks like we will come out of lockdown without being told to do so.... Once they open then so will DFS and other furniture stores, expect other stores like TK Maxx to open as they sell furniture also.

Its going to get very messy in this country.

The layout of the store & the way it operates does not represent a greater risk than many of the stores already mentioned. I was in Sainsbury’s this morning, it was busier than a normal pre Virus Sunday morning. No queue to get in but big queues to the tills. Quite bizarre how quickly things are changing
Ikea on 17:01 - May 10 with 762 viewsmagicdaps10

Ikea on 16:34 - May 10 by SPboy

The layout of the store & the way it operates does not represent a greater risk than many of the stores already mentioned. I was in Sainsbury’s this morning, it was busier than a normal pre Virus Sunday morning. No queue to get in but big queues to the tills. Quite bizarre how quickly things are changing

Much to quickly for sure and taking into account that we have not really started the easing of lockdown.... Imagine how quicker it changes when this happens and/or when business start pushing to open sooner than advised.

🤷‍♂️

Ikea on 17:47 - May 10 with 711 viewsNeath_Jack

Keep these places closed for much longer, and there will be no jobs for anyone to go back to.

Can the economy and the general human population last until a vaccine is found?

Huge decisions the Governments have got to make, no easy way out.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Ikea on 17:57 - May 10 with 696 viewslifelong

Went there the last time I went to Cardiff about 5 years ago, terrible place, took about an hour to find the exit.
Ikea on 18:02 - May 10 with 690 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ikea on 17:57 - May 10 by lifelong

Went there the last time I went to Cardiff about 5 years ago, terrible place, took about an hour to find the exit.

I’ve never been to one. I’m quite proud of that for some reason.

Poll: Tory leader

Ikea on 18:35 - May 10 with 654 viewsbuilthjack

Ikea on 17:57 - May 10 by lifelong

Hope you had meatballs whilst there. They are very nice.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024