Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bunting in Rhondda 15:19 - May 18 with 1557 viewsjack_lord

I guess it is something to do with VE day but they didn't hold back on the bunting.
Streets and streets and streets

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Bunting in Rhondda on 08:02 - May 19 with 1405 viewstaffpunk

Looks really good, especially the main road in Ystrad, probably be up for about 5 years now though!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Bunting in Rhondda on 08:15 - May 19 with 1390 viewsdickythorpe

I remember a lot of roads in Mount Pleasant area had chalk union jacks drawn on them that took a good 2 years to wash away after the 50th anniversary back in 1995.
Adds character.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 9:42]
Bunting in Rhondda on 08:37 - May 19 with 1375 viewsNotLoyal

Bloody welsh pretending they are British, union jacks what the fcks all that about, how dare they.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bunting in Rhondda on 09:28 - May 19 with 1348 viewstaffpunk

Bunting in Rhondda on 08:37 - May 19 by NotLoyal

Bloody welsh pretending they are British, union jacks what the fcks all that about, how dare they.

Me and Mrs TP have been sitting out the back a lot lately, having a swig in the fine weather. The house is near to the local park, so there's plenty of people going there for their daily exercise. I'm amazed at how many English accents I'm hearing, bloody everywhere. Freedom For Pentre.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Bunting in Rhondda on 11:16 - May 19 with 1295 viewsjack_lord

Bunting in Rhondda on 08:02 - May 19 by taffpunk

Looks really good, especially the main road in Ystrad, probably be up for about 5 years now though!

I drove down in to Gelli from the Tonypandy side and all the streets had bunting. I have to say I had never seen it before and I haven't been in that part of the Rhondda for over six months. I must be losing it if I have not seen it before. I was amazed that all the side streets and main roads were covered.

Bunting in Rhondda on 11:28 - May 19 with 1289 viewstaffpunk

Bunting in Rhondda on 11:16 - May 19 by jack_lord

I drove down in to Gelli from the Tonypandy side and all the streets had bunting. I have to say I had never seen it before and I haven't been in that part of the Rhondda for over six months. I must be losing it if I have not seen it before. I was amazed that all the side streets and main roads were covered.

Sorry, worded it badly, it's only been up for a couple of weeks. I mean it'll probably be up for 5 years from now.

Bunting in Rhondda on 11:31 - May 19 with 1279 viewsexhmrc1

I am somewhat concerned. Whilst the number of covid cases is dropping hugely in most of South Wales it has remained high in Rhondda Cynon Taff. Why is this. Is the social distancing not been followed there as elsewhere .Blaenau Gwent has only had new 3 cases in the last 6 days. Newport 12 cases in last 6 days .Neath Port Talbot 23 new cases in last 6 days. There are similar low figures in Torfaen, Caerphilly, Merthyr and Bridgend. RCT had 11 cases yesterday and most days it is much higher than that.
Bunting in Rhondda on 12:07 - May 19 with 1266 viewswhiterock

Theres a sign hand painted on a wall in Clyndu Street, Morriston from 1977 Silver Jubilee
Login to get fewer ads

Bunting in Rhondda on 12:22 - May 19 with 1258 viewsjack_lord

Bunting in Rhondda on 11:28 - May 19 by taffpunk

Sorry, worded it badly, it's only been up for a couple of weeks. I mean it'll probably be up for 5 years from now.

Thank heavens I am not losing it :) it was like driving in the 1950's because no other cars driving and bunting everywhere

Bunting in Rhondda on 12:33 - May 19 with 1248 viewsTreorchyjack

Some of my earliest memories from growing up in Gelli, were the street parties in the early 1980s. We loves a Royal Wedding.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024