Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96131 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:56 - Jan 26 with 943 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:11 - Jan 26 by Catullus

I know, I got carried away, cabin fever!

I still say though those tories shouldn't have been allowed to quit, they should have been sacked. That Labour AM/MS, he should have done the decent thing and resigned the whip.

All these people are not fit to represent the people who bvoted for them. The tory fella says he didn't break rules but is he still too blind to see the message he sent out. That the people are not allowed alcohol in licensed premises but it's fine for politicians. The tories AND this LAbour fella, they all sent this message out. No wonder people break rules.

There is a process by which voters can remove an MPm have we got the same for an MS in the Senedd? If not, why not?

I dont know is the answer to your last question but suspect there will be. The practicality of having by elections and the time scale involves makes it pointless. The real question is why is Andrew RT Davies so gutless that he hasnt removed the Tory whip in the way Mark Drakeford has from the Labour guy. Unfortunately since Johnson has become Tory leader nobody in that party is accountable any more. You only have to look at the Cummings scenario which was the worse of the lot.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:03 - Jan 26 with 903 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:56 - Jan 26 by exhmrc1

I dont know is the answer to your last question but suspect there will be. The practicality of having by elections and the time scale involves makes it pointless. The real question is why is Andrew RT Davies so gutless that he hasnt removed the Tory whip in the way Mark Drakeford has from the Labour guy. Unfortunately since Johnson has become Tory leader nobody in that party is accountable any more. You only have to look at the Cummings scenario which was the worse of the lot.

I agree, Cummings should have been locked up to send the right message. The tories should have had the whip removed. We should have the power to remove them even if, in these strange times, it's only a symbolic act until we can have an election.

We cannot have politicians, nor people working for them, behaving in such an irresponsible way in times like these.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:41 - Jan 26 with 881 viewsScotia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-55814611

This isn't good enough, and neither is blaming missing the target on bad weather. We didn't just miss the target we are nowhere near hitting it.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:57 - Jan 26 with 872 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:41 - Jan 26 by Scotia

This isn't good enough, and neither is blaming missing the target on bad weather. We didn't just miss the target we are nowhere near hitting it.

There can be no doubt the weather had an impact. With centres closed and many not going out to be vaccinated. Without it the figure would have been in excess of 60%. I wouldnt expect you to accept that but the fact remains Wales currently has a higher vaccination rate than both Scotland and Northern Ireland. The likelyhood is the remaining over 80s will be vaccinated this week except for those who cant have it, dont want it or are being vaccinated at home.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:59 - Jan 26 with 870 viewssP7qupUf

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:41 - Jan 26 by Scotia

I fully agree with the last phrase here.

I think that we would all allow some leeway for the unfortunate situation with the weather but they came in way short. To only reach 52.8% when your target was 70% is pretty poor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024