Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96133 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:16 - May 18 with 13621 viewsKilkennyjack

Its already happened mate, from 06th May its now called our Welsh Parliament.

Its a step in the right direction, of course, but i know what you mean.
We would be able to do a far better job as a small independent nation within the European family of nations.

We just have to be patient and build the support we need.

Keep the faith brawd 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:54 - May 18 with 13585 viewskrunchykarrot

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:16 - May 18 by Kilkennyjack

We would be able to do a far better job as a small independent nation within the European family of nations.

Nice try you deluded fool.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:12 - May 18 with 13566 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) managed to conduct more Covid-19 tests amongst its fighters and entourages in the days leading up to their first event since the lockdown than the Welsh Government managed throughout the whole of Wales (3,000,000+ people) during the same time period.

Hopefully I will have achieved enough points so that Mrs Patel allows me into England should Wales ever vote to become independent.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:21 - May 18 with 13537 viewslondonlisa2001

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:12 - May 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) managed to conduct more Covid-19 tests amongst its fighters and entourages in the days leading up to their first event since the lockdown than the Welsh Government managed throughout the whole of Wales (3,000,000+ people) during the same time period.

Hopefully I will have achieved enough points so that Mrs Patel allows me into England should Wales ever vote to become independent.

Why on earth do you think she’s ‘Mrs Patel’?

Misogynistic moron.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:43 - May 18 with 13529 viewsmonmouth

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:54 - May 18 by krunchykarrot

Nice try you deluded fool.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:12 - May 18 with 13502 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:16 - May 18 by Kilkennyjack

I honestly look forward to the debate and vote, just to put it to bed. Though it should have the options to go Indy, scrap devolution, get more powers or just stay as we are.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:13 - May 18 with 13501 viewsexiledclaseboy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:12 - May 18 by Catullus

I honestly look forward to the debate and vote, just to put it to bed. Though it should have the options to go Indy, scrap devolution, get more powers or just stay as we are.

What vote?

Poll: Tory leader

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:20 - May 18 with 13484 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:13 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

What vote?

The one Kilk wants to have to free Wales from the yoke of our English oppressors.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:22 - May 18 with 13483 viewsexiledclaseboy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:20 - May 18 by Catullus

The one Kilk wants to have to free Wales from the yoke of our English oppressors.

Ah I see. Will happen, but not for at least a generation.

Poll: Tory leader

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:27 - May 18 with 13470 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:22 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah and just maybe we have enough to worry about right now anyway.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:04 - May 18 with 13401 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:27 - May 18 by Catullus

Yeah and just maybe we have enough to worry about right now anyway.

Our UK clown govt have failed the Covid test so badly we are the second worst in the world.
So bad now they are hiding the country comparisons.
Lying about daily test numbers.
Avoiding scrutiny by physically hiding.

Health professionals let down so badly.
There are no words.

Why the feck do you trust these idiots to do whats right for Wales ?
It makes no sense.
We should have more ambition, we can do far better.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:07 - May 18 with 13396 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:22 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

Once there is a united Ireland and a free Scotland, then we will need that vote.
Only democratic.

Within the next 10 years for sure.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:59 - May 18 with 13378 viewschad

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:07 - May 18 by Kilkennyjack

Once there is a united Ireland and a free Scotland, then we will need that vote.
Only democratic.

Perhaps we could amalgamate with, Ireland (once united) and Scotland (once independent).

We could call it scirewaland, quite catchy. Getting to Scotland might be a bugger, perhaps we could go by sea or annex England. If the US can bypass Canada to get to Alaska, shouldn’t be a problem for us.

I will work on designing a flag, no time like the present.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 00:21 - May 19 with 13365 viewschad

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:12 - May 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Now, geographically speaking, you are a person who must be familiar with Joy Division

Sorry wrong thread.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 00:31 - May 19 with 13361 viewsjack_lord

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:59 - May 18 by chad

Perhaps we could amalgamate with, Ireland (once united) and Scotland (once independent).

We could call it scirewaland, quite catchy. Getting to Scotland might be a bugger, perhaps we could go by sea or annex England. If the US can bypass Canada to get to Alaska, shouldn’t be a problem for us.

I will work on designing a flag, no time like the present.

as long as there is a big facking dragon on the flag, I'm in :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 01:46 - May 19 with 13332 viewsEbo

You already had a vote and you lost butt,

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 07:07 - May 19 with 13296 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:04 - May 18 by Kilkennyjack

Our UK clown govt have failed the Covid test so badly we are the second worst in the world.
So bad now they are hiding the country comparisons.
Lying about daily test numbers.
Avoiding scrutiny by physically hiding.

Health professionals let down so badly.
There are no words.

Why the feck do you trust these idiots to do whats right for Wales ?
It makes no sense.
We should have more ambition, we can do far better.

The same UK clown government that have managed to arrange to test every single person over 5 that needs one? Whereas Drakeford abandoned his target when he obviously couldn't meet it.

Our setup have been forced to join in with these clowns in the space of about 3 hours yesterday afternoon.

If they are clowns what does that make us?

Also have you read our exit plan? Comfortably the most vague and pointless of any of the home nations, it may as well say "we don't know what to do or when to do it, we'll follow everyone else's lead". Which is pretty much what they have spent 20 years doing.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:19 - May 19 with 13245 viewsmagicdaps10

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:07 - May 18 by Kilkennyjack

Only democratic.

When people see the state of a free Scotland after a period of time and a United Ireland that will speed up the ever so slow decline already there(masked with denial, patriotism and brave fronts)

The worse thing we want and need will be a stand alone Wales, the idea will of course boost the ego of the patriotic folk in the country...please god no, its a car crash waiting to happen!

It will happen though but as stated not yet and probably to the end of my day's or just after.... The snowflake brigade will get their way and then blame someone else for its failure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:26 - May 19 with 13231 viewsjohnlangy

That last para is one of the best arguments i've heard for Welsh Independence.

Thank you dwight.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:33 - May 19 with 13210 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 07:07 - May 19 by Scotia

The same UK clown government that have managed to arrange to test every single person over 5 that needs one? Whereas Drakeford abandoned his target when he obviously couldn't meet it.

Our setup have been forced to join in with these clowns in the space of about 3 hours yesterday afternoon.

Also have you read our exit plan? Comfortably the most vague and pointless of any of the home nations, it may as well say "we don't know what to do or when to do it, we'll follow everyone else's lead". Which is pretty much what they have spent 20 years doing.

Have an up arrow young man
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:36 - May 19 with 13224 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:19 - May 19 by magicdaps10

When people see the state of a free Scotland after a period of time and a United Ireland that will speed up the ever so slow decline already there(masked with denial, patriotism and brave fronts)

The worse thing we want and need will be a stand alone Wales, the idea will of course boost the ego of the patriotic folk in the country...please god no, its a car crash waiting to happen!

It will happen though but as stated not yet and probably to the end of my day's or just after.... The snowflake brigade will get their way and then blame someone else for its failure.

Sturgeon/SNP has already been caught lying about Scottish oil revenue, falsely increasing it by billions and the oil price has plummeted during this crisis, not helped by the Saudi dispute with Russia admittedly.
The EU is having it's own problems. The ROI may be watching nervously, a united Ireland may not be a long term aim anyway because their economy (like most others) is taking a big hit right now.
Politicians arel going to wait and see before making any big decisions around indy. I reckon anyway. Westminster has plenty to worry about with the virus and the HS2 debacle keeps getting bigger too.
Also, as usual, Kilk attacks Westminster but ignores the obvious shortcomings of the WP. I totally agree, Wales can do better, but that's true of the UK as a whole.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:45 - May 19 with 13190 viewsraynor94

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 07:07 - May 19 by Scotia

Superb post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:01 - May 19 with 13183 viewsLeonWasGod

The WG are far from perfect, but as an Englishman I know where I'd rather be at the moment. And it isn't on the east side of the bridge. Clearer messaging, tighter lockdown controls and a markedly lower death rate per capita than the UK average.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:30 - May 19 with 13160 viewschad

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:01 - May 19 by LeonWasGod

The WG are far from perfect, but as an Englishman I know where I'd rather be at the moment. And it isn't on the east side of the bridge. Clearer messaging, tighter lockdown controls and a markedly lower death rate per capita than the UK average.

There are many places around the uk with a lower death rate than the UK average and not only places like Staffa. Go figure. Lies, damn lies and statistics.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:33 - May 19 with 13162 viewswestside

Taking back control is devolution not brexit.

Brexit is giving control to twenty odd cabinet members in London.

If parts of England wanted to take back control they should have voted for devolution and regional assemblies not brexit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024