Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96348 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:26 - Jan 18 with 1123 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:33 - May 19 by westside

Taking back control is devolution not brexit.

Brexit is giving control to twenty odd cabinet members in London.

If parts of England wanted to take back control they should have voted for devolution and regional assemblies not brexit.

Over 650 MPs in Westminster and 40 members of the senedd.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:35 - Jan 18 with 1115 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:26 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

Over 650 MPs in Westminster and 40 members of the senedd.

Johnson has stuffed the Lords as well.

Abolish Westminster.

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:46 - Jan 18 with 1089 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:35 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson has stuffed the Lords as well.

Abolish Westminster.

The people of UK want a democratic government in the UK end of.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:51 - Jan 18 with 1078 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just seen the latest interview on BBC Wales . Drakeford has put out a Twitter update in which he does saying what he said this morning about spreading the vaccines out of the next month.
Vaughn guessing also said vaccines will be rolled out at top speed.
I guess the progress over the next week will confirm this is Wales catches up.with NI and England.

Looks like Drakeford and guessing have got the message today and are into damage limitation mode.
Just hope the Welsh media keep up the pressure.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:54 - Jan 18 with 1081 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Meanwhile my brother in law’s 99 year old mother in sheltered housing in Port Talbot still waits for the call...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:09 - Jan 18 with 1064 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 21:57]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:13 - Jan 18 with 1049 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:09 - Jan 18 by cymrojack

It’s not an advert to abolish the Senedd.

It is, however, an advert for the immediate resignation of the first minister.

What he has said today is, without doubt, the most stupid and dangerous thing any politician has said since the start of all this. And that is saying something.

Deliberately slowing down vaccination costs lives. Simple as that.

This UK government is as incompetent as it’s possible to imagine. Drakeford is even worse. He has to go.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:26 - Jan 18 with 1039 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:13 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

It’s not an advert to abolish the Senedd.

It is, however, an advert for the immediate resignation of the first minister.

What he has said today is, without doubt, the most stupid and dangerous thing any politician has said since the start of all this. And that is saying something.

Deliberately slowing down vaccination costs lives. Simple as that.

This UK government is as incompetent as it’s possible to imagine. Drakeford is even worse. He has to go.

A uk government that is in the top three for both the number of vaccines rolled out and % of population vaccinated.

That is better than over 200 other countries.

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Jan 18 with 1040 viewscymrojack

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:31 - Jan 18 with 1028 viewslondonlisa2001

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:26 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

A uk government that is in the top three for both the number of vaccines rolled out and % of population vaccinated.

The UK government have presided over a double hit to health and economy. Our infection and death rates are both shockingly bad.

They are utterly useless.

Drakeford manages to be even worse.
Today’s statement should result in an immediate resignation.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:33 - Jan 18 with 1023 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Jan 18 by cymrojack

I think it’s easy to confuse the principle of devolved government with the incumbents.

The principle is, in my view, spot on. The administration is a disaster.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:35 - Jan 18 with 1027 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:51 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

Just seen the latest interview on BBC Wales . Drakeford has put out a Twitter update in which he does saying what he said this morning about spreading the vaccines out of the next month.
Vaughn guessing also said vaccines will be rolled out at top speed.
I guess the progress over the next week will confirm this is Wales catches up.with NI and England.

Looks like Drakeford and guessing have got the message today and are into damage limitation mode.
Just hope the Welsh media keep up the pressure.

I hate it when the say "we've run out of time" they should make time not move onto some item on how well some lecturer and then teacher are getting on with home schooling . The news presenter should have pinned Gethin down instead of letting him waffle on .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:02 - Jan 18 with 977 viewsexhmrc1

A statement from our Health Board earlier today. It is noticeable some under 80s have now been vaccinated and the majority of or frontline health and social care staff have been vaccinated. Great news although I am sure some wont welcome it.

We’re delighted to report that more than 19,000 people in Swansea and Neath Port Talbot have received their first dose of a Covid vaccination so far.
This is a fantastic achievement and we’d like to thank our colleagues who have worked so hard to put this enormous and vital programme in place.
Vaccinations continue this week with the over 80s, some under 80s, remaining care home residents and remaining frontline health and social care staff.
- We are on course to have vaccinated all of the over 80s and care home residents by the end of this month.
- The majority of frontline health and social care staff have been vaccinated.
- Seventy nine year olds have also now been invited to receive their vaccinations from Wednesday at one of our Mass Vaccination Centres. In line with the Welsh Government strategy our aim, subject to supply, is to have offered all over 70s in our area vaccination by mid February. This is being done in parallel with GP practices vaccinating the over 80s to enable us to vaccinate the most vulnerable as quickly as possible.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:13 - Jan 18 with 976 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:36 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

Clearly not.

Having said that ....,

Johnson is failing our English friends again .

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:14 - Jan 18 with 970 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:02 - Jan 18 by exhmrc1

A statement from our Health Board earlier today. It is noticeable some under 80s have now been vaccinated and the majority of or frontline health and social care staff have been vaccinated. Great news although I am sure some wont welcome it.

We’re delighted to report that more than 19,000 people in Swansea and Neath Port Talbot have received their first dose of a Covid vaccination so far.
This is a fantastic achievement and we’d like to thank our colleagues who have worked so hard to put this enormous and vital programme in place.
Vaccinations continue this week with the over 80s, some under 80s, remaining care home residents and remaining frontline health and social care staff.
- We are on course to have vaccinated all of the over 80s and care home residents by the end of this month.
- The majority of frontline health and social care staff have been vaccinated.
- Seventy nine year olds have also now been invited to receive their vaccinations from Wednesday at one of our Mass Vaccination Centres. In line with the Welsh Government strategy our aim, subject to supply, is to have offered all over 70s in our area vaccination by mid February. This is being done in parallel with GP practices vaccinating the over 80s to enable us to vaccinate the most vulnerable as quickly as possible.

We are on the same numbers as Scotland.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 23:20]

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:37 - Jan 18 with 957 viewsmajorraglan

Been busy today, so not seen the Drakeford announcement, only know what I read in a newspaper and what’s been written on here. Those posters living in areas represented by Labour AMs should be e mailing their AMs relentlessly, complaining about the current position and telling them to get a grip of Drakers and Gething or their vote will go elsewhere.

I’d much rather Drakers used up all the vaccines and have people sitting around doing nothing, he could then point out to Westminster how well things had gone and try and blag some more on the basis it would be used.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:46 - Jan 18 with 943 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:37 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

Been busy today, so not seen the Drakeford announcement, only know what I read in a newspaper and what’s been written on here. Those posters living in areas represented by Labour AMs should be e mailing their AMs relentlessly, complaining about the current position and telling them to get a grip of Drakers and Gething or their vote will go elsewhere.

I’d much rather Drakers used up all the vaccines and have people sitting around doing nothing, he could then point out to Westminster how well things had gone and try and blag some more on the basis it would be used.

100 per cent right 👏

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:47 - Jan 18 with 943 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:37 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

Here is Chris Johns of Sketty and Killay surgery's statement today. It will equally apply elsewhere

For those wanting to know about Covid vaccination-Sketty and Killay GP Surgery, Swansea
We as your GPs have been tasked with first vaccinating over 80s and then we move on to those in the Clinically Vulnerable group. If you are between 70 and 80 you will be called to have your vaccine at one of Swansea’s Mass Vaccination Centres by the Swansea Bay Health Board, not by us.
We have 21,000 patients at our surgery and 1800 over 80s! We have been reassured we will get vaccine for this number of people gradually in the next 3 weeks. Our first serious supply arrives on Wednesday and we start vaccinating on Thursday.
We have vaccinated 180 so far and will have completed our Care Homes by tomorrow. We just haven’t had the volumes of vaccine up until this week. As GPs in Swansea we are only being allocated AZ/Oxford vaccine, not the Pfizer vaccine.
We will vaccinate all our 80s by the end of the first week in Feb, I am confident. Calling 1800 people is a mammoth task. I have not been involved in something quite so important, or organisationally difficult in my 35 years in Practice. I have lived and breathed Covid vaccine for the past 2 weeks!
Please be a patient, patient. We have telephoned 650 so far and are working as hard as we can to telephone the remaining 950 to give appointments as soon as we possibly can.
Do not phone us PLEASE, we will either phone you or send you a letter. You will be vaccinated by the first week in Feb. Clogging up our lines with questions we can’t answer just slows things down for everyone I’m afraid.
If at all possible please try and attend the appointment given. Even if you can just get in a car, we will come out and vaccinate in the car if needs be. So far we have generated around 70 home visits to do to vaccinate the housebound. Logistically this is very difficult for us as we still have to provide our day to day GP care.
I hope this helps in understanding things. Rest assured we are all over this, we are as desperate to try and get things back to some sort of normality as quickly as you are!
If you have relatives at our surgery, please explain and reassure. We understand many of our target group don’t use social media and it does help to reassure
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:48 - Jan 19 with 893 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:13 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Having said that ....,

Drakeford failing Wales . Johnson delivering vaccines for the UK.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:50 - Jan 19 with 891 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:47 - Jan 18 by exhmrc1

Here is Chris Johns of Sketty and Killay surgery's statement today. It will equally apply elsewhere

For those wanting to know about Covid vaccination-Sketty and Killay GP Surgery, Swansea
We as your GPs have been tasked with first vaccinating over 80s and then we move on to those in the Clinically Vulnerable group. If you are between 70 and 80 you will be called to have your vaccine at one of Swansea’s Mass Vaccination Centres by the Swansea Bay Health Board, not by us.
We have 21,000 patients at our surgery and 1800 over 80s! We have been reassured we will get vaccine for this number of people gradually in the next 3 weeks. Our first serious supply arrives on Wednesday and we start vaccinating on Thursday.
We have vaccinated 180 so far and will have completed our Care Homes by tomorrow. We just haven’t had the volumes of vaccine up until this week. As GPs in Swansea we are only being allocated AZ/Oxford vaccine, not the Pfizer vaccine.
We will vaccinate all our 80s by the end of the first week in Feb, I am confident. Calling 1800 people is a mammoth task. I have not been involved in something quite so important, or organisationally difficult in my 35 years in Practice. I have lived and breathed Covid vaccine for the past 2 weeks!
Please be a patient, patient. We have telephoned 650 so far and are working as hard as we can to telephone the remaining 950 to give appointments as soon as we possibly can.
Do not phone us PLEASE, we will either phone you or send you a letter. You will be vaccinated by the first week in Feb. Clogging up our lines with questions we can’t answer just slows things down for everyone I’m afraid.
If at all possible please try and attend the appointment given. Even if you can just get in a car, we will come out and vaccinate in the car if needs be. So far we have generated around 70 home visits to do to vaccinate the housebound. Logistically this is very difficult for us as we still have to provide our day to day GP care.
I hope this helps in understanding things. Rest assured we are all over this, we are as desperate to try and get things back to some sort of normality as quickly as you are!
If you have relatives at our surgery, please explain and reassure. We understand many of our target group don’t use social media and it does help to reassure

Why is Wales so far behind England and NI ? DRAKEFORD needs to be more ambitious in his rollout plan not settling for a 4th rate rollout plan.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:52 - Jan 19 with 890 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:13 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Having said that ....,

Wales has the second highest death rate in the world. UK is seventh.
Wales has the highest infection rate in the UK since the start of the pandemic.
Wales has the lowest vacination rate in the UK.
Why do two people in the while of Wales think Drakeford has been a success?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:31 - Jan 19 with 884 viewsjohnlangy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:26 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

And the worst in the world for how it's managed the pandemic with the highest number of deaths per million.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:43 - Jan 19 with 878 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:31 - Jan 19 by johnlangy

And the worst in the world for how it's managed the pandemic with the highest number of deaths per million.

Actually the UK is 7th in world list for deaths per million after Belgium. If the welsh figures were reported separately then Wales would be in second spot as it's death rate is the highest of the four nations.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:03 - Jan 19 with 861 viewstrampie

Wales has an old population so more deaths would be expected.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:11 - Jan 19 with 852 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:03 - Jan 19 by trampie

Wales has an old population so more deaths would be expected.

The highest average Age in Wales is in Powys, where the least deaths are recorded.

Wales also has less areas of deprivation and BAME communities who are at most risk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024