Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kees de Boer 18:31 - May 28 with 1988 views34dfgdf54

Leaving

From JVZ reply to him on twitter looks like it may be Den Haag.
Kees de Boer on 18:46 - May 28 with 1961 viewsjasper_T

Not surprised his contract wasn't renewed. I could never figure out what he was supposed to be good at. We've got better and younger local lads in his position (unless they're also released).
Kees de Boer on 19:07 - May 28 with 1913 viewsVetchfielder

I'll be disappointed if he goes, although I wouldn't blame him at all. He's a got a good physique for a midfielder and thought he could make it for us - only Jack Evans better for us at that level IMO.
The thing is we now need to start to cut back the squad in a big way so a lot more departures are inevitable, and some will be disappointing and/or surprising. It's a new world for football.
If it's true then I wish him the best of luck.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Kees de Boer on 13:56 - May 29 with 1504 viewsNotLoyal

Kees de Boer on 18:46 - May 28 by jasper_T

Not surprised his contract wasn't renewed. I could never figure out what he was supposed to be good at. We've got better and younger local lads in his position (unless they're also released).

His name helped, but agree on local talent.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kees de Boer on 21:33 - May 31 with 1150 viewsTreforys_Jack

Saw him a few times and he ranged from pretty poor to bang average. Not sure what he brought other than a sulky attitude.
Kees de Boer on 00:18 - Jun 1 with 1105 viewsjasper_T

Kees de Boer on 21:33 - May 31 by Treforys_Jack

Saw him a few times and he ranged from pretty poor to bang average. Not sure what he brought other than a sulky attitude.

He was usually one of the first to start having a strop if things weren't going well, yeah. Him and Cullen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024