Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, 10:05 - Jun 10 with 9685 viewsoldcob

all straight forward and simple down to question nine where it asks if you'd like to add a photo "for a bit of fun". I chose not to, and as it was the last question on the page pressed next. No next came. Can I assume it's all good now? Geez, I'm just getting used to ball point pens. Quill? No trouble.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:28 - Jun 16 with 1002 viewsNotLoyal

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 09:55 - Jun 16 by Private_Partz

For those season ticket holders who have missed the deadline (like me!) you can email the club at:
ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com
There is also a telephone number 01792 616599 open from 10.00 to 1600hrs w.e.f. tomorrow. It is available up to 1.5hrs before the first match kicks off.
Best of luck! I suspect it could end in tears for many....
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 9:57]

As I said before, the link was hidden away and not clearly evident in the club site page, let alone with a clear message on deadlines. And of course there are season ticket holders who are not technically aware.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:36 - Jun 16 with 984 viewschad

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 06:46 - Jun 16 by Private_Partz

Cheers Brynnie. I told them I just missed the deadline. I am not a teckie ninja but I know my way around a computer.
Still I live in hope now. I will pass the number on to pal as she is not teckie in any shape or form.
What a long winded disjointed approach though. Seems like Johnson organised it. 🙄

Sorry not suggesting your computer skills were not up to scratch. Just hinting that even if anyone a computer whizz, could suggest a struggle with technology if once had trouble getting the plug in.

Not sure how they can enforce such tight deadlines, certainly for refunds. Hopefully this is a general get out for those not put off by their deadlines, and really helpful you posted the contact details for this. Hope anyone who missed deadlines will use them.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:37 - Jun 16 with 980 viewschad

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 09:55 - Jun 16 by Private_Partz

For those season ticket holders who have missed the deadline (like me!) you can email the club at:
ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com
There is also a telephone number 01792 616599 open from 10.00 to 1600hrs w.e.f. tomorrow. It is available up to 1.5hrs before the first match kicks off.
Best of luck! I suspect it could end in tears for many....
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 9:57]

Bump
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:10 - Jun 17 with 878 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:36 - Jun 16 by chad

Sorry not suggesting your computer skills were not up to scratch. Just hinting that even if anyone a computer whizz, could suggest a struggle with technology if once had trouble getting the plug in.

Not sure how they can enforce such tight deadlines, certainly for refunds. Hopefully this is a general get out for those not put off by their deadlines, and really helpful you posted the contact details for this. Hope anyone who missed deadlines will use them.

No offence taken whatsoever. :-) I know which buttons to press but I cant even scratch the surface of the knowledge some have on here. :-)

Been 10 minutes trying to get a reply on the phone line now...… just ringing. No answer.
Seems a load of us have been caught out….

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 15:43 - Jun 17 with 819 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:10 - Jun 17 by Private_Partz

No offence taken whatsoever. :-) I know which buttons to press but I cant even scratch the surface of the knowledge some have on here. :-)

Been 10 minutes trying to get a reply on the phone line now...… just ringing. No answer.
Seems a load of us have been caught out….

Email is the best option. No answer on phone line.
I was pleasently surprised to see they responded to my email and I am now on the list for a code 😊

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024