Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blocked Conten 15:12 - Jun 12 with 4757 viewsevanss8

Just checking I can watch video on Swans TV ready for next week, it plays but after a few seconds, I get the Blocked Content: You are not allowed to watch this video.

I hope this be fixed before the first game!
Blocked Conten on 15:16 - Jun 12 with 3999 viewsOldjack

where you living ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Blocked Content on 15:17 - Jun 12 with 3994 viewsevanss8

Living in Wales ! and I have no VPN running.
Blocked Content on 15:19 - Jun 12 with 3987 viewsOldjack

Blocked Content on 15:17 - Jun 12 by evanss8

Living in Wales ! and I have no VPN running.

Try this https://www.swanseacity.com/swans-tv ,it's working fine here ,it won't work on a live game unless you pay for it though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Blocked Conten on 15:33 - Jun 12 with 3958 viewsevanss8

That's what I was using, it plays for 30 seconds and then you get the blocked message.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/evan
Blocked Conten on 15:34 - Jun 12 with 3956 viewsevanss8

https://app.photobucket.com/u/evanss8/p/19443f27-e44f-4e4a-84ab-de71cabcc3b4
Blocked Conten on 15:43 - Jun 12 with 3934 viewsOldjack

Blocked Conten on 15:34 - Jun 12 by evanss8

https://app.photobucket.com/u/evanss8/p/19443f27-e44f-4e4a-84ab-de71cabcc3b4

Strange ,I've no doubt someone on here will know the answer ,any way at least 4 of our remaining games are on Sky

Blocked Conten on 15:46 - Jun 12 with 3933 viewsevanss8

Ticket office just confirmed this will be fixed ahead of restart, they are due to go live on Wednesday with the test streaming option.
Blocked Conten on 17:50 - Jun 12 with 3836 viewsHumpty

Blocked Conten on 15:33 - Jun 12 by evanss8

That's what I was using, it plays for 30 seconds and then you get the blocked message.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/evan

Same here.
Login to get fewer ads

Blocked Conten on 18:32 - Jun 12 with 3799 viewslegoman

Blocked Conten on 15:43 - Jun 12 by Oldjack

Strange ,I've no doubt someone on here will know the answer ,any way at least 4 of our remaining games are on Sky

Oldjack, where did you find that info? I can only find 2 Swans games on Sky; Millwall away and Sheff Wed at home. I understand BT, Amazon and BBC are showing live games. Do you (or anyone else for that matter) have a link to a site that lists ALL fixtures and which channels are showing them?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Blocked Conten on 18:41 - Jun 12 with 3787 viewsSwanjaxs

Blocked Conten on 17:50 - Jun 12 by Humpty

Same here.

Have Swanstv activated your account yet?

Thinking they might not do it until nearer the Boro game.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Blocked Conten on 18:44 - Jun 12 with 3782 viewsevanss8

You can't watch content on there that is free and use to work at the moment, it starts and then gets blocked within 20-30 seconds.
Blocked Conten on 18:47 - Jun 12 with 3775 viewsevanss8

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/live-streaming-update
Blocked Conten on 18:54 - Jun 12 with 3769 viewsSwanjaxs

Blocked Conten on 18:44 - Jun 12 by evanss8

You can't watch content on there that is free and use to work at the moment, it starts and then gets blocked within 20-30 seconds.

I've just accessed the free content with no problem at all, it wouldn't be a browser problem because you wouldn't be able to play anything at all.

Also I wouldn't think "content control " would be a problem if you had this activated.

Are you streaming from work?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Blocked Conten on 19:00 - Jun 12 with 3761 viewsevanss8

I am connecting at home via BT with no VPN. How long did you watch for it takes 20-30 seconds before the block message pops up.
Blocked Conten on 19:01 - Jun 12 with 3758 viewsSwanjaxs

Blocked Conten on 19:00 - Jun 12 by evanss8

I am connecting at home via BT with no VPN. How long did you watch for it takes 20-30 seconds before the block message pops up.

About 5 minutes mate.

Seems a strange one.

Perhaps it's a content control issue your end with BT?

Perhaps check your settings?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 19:08]

Blocked Conten on 19:24 - Jun 12 with 3723 viewslibertyx

Doing the same thing to me as well. I have tried a couple of videos playing them twice, will work one time and block next time. Im on virgin.
Blocked Conten on 19:43 - Jun 12 with 3705 viewsevanss8

Also does it on my mobile.
Blocked Conten on 21:32 - Jun 12 with 3643 viewsSwanjaxs

Blocked Conten on 19:43 - Jun 12 by evanss8

Also does it on my mobile.

Are you running your mobile off the house WiFi?

If so, try again using on your mobile data

Blocked Conten on 21:42 - Jun 12 with 3625 viewsAguycalledJack

Have you set up your swans club account? I tried to watch the footage of Newcastle v swans and like you got blocked. Logged in via swans app on my mobile and could then watch it.,
Blocked Conten on 21:53 - Jun 12 with 3617 viewsOldjack

Blocked Conten on 18:32 - Jun 12 by legoman

Oldjack, where did you find that info? I can only find 2 Swans games on Sky; Millwall away and Sheff Wed at home. I understand BT, Amazon and BBC are showing live games. Do you (or anyone else for that matter) have a link to a site that lists ALL fixtures and which channels are showing them?

Sky, look at their tv football showings for the championship and this
More Fixture Changes by dna 12 Jun 2020 15:14
A number of Swansea City’s remaining Championship fixtures have new dates and times, with two selected for live coverage.
Sky Sports have chosen the Swans’ trip to Millwall and home clash with Sheffield Wednesday for live broadcast.
It means Steve Cooper takes his team to The Den on Tuesday, June 30 with a 5pm kick off.
Later that week the Sky cameras head to the Liberty as former captain and manager Garry Monk returns to SA1 with the Owls in a game that kicks off at 12pm on Sunday, July 5.
As a result, the following match at Birmingham City moves back a day to Wednesday, July 8 (6pm kick off).
Due to Leeds’ live game with Stoke the following day, the Liberty clash with the Whites will now take place on Sunday, July 12 (3pm).
The movement of that game means the trip to The City Ground to face Nottingham Forest is knocked back a day to Wednesday, July 15 (6pm).
The Swans then host Bristol City in the final regular league fixture of the campaign at the Liberty on Saturday, July 18 (3pm), before the final-day clash at Reading on Wednesday, July 22 (kick-off to be confirmed).
This follows on from two changes to the fixture schedule that were announced in the past few days, with the trip to Middlesbrough on Saturday, June 20 and home clash with Luton Town the following Saturday both kicking off at 12.30pm.
The EFL have also confirmed the Championship play-off semi-final first and second legs will be played on Saturday, July 25 and Wednesday, July 29, while the final will be hosted on Sunday, August 2.

[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 21:54]

Blocked Conten on 09:38 - Jun 13 with 3521 viewsjohnlangy

Blocked Conten on 15:46 - Jun 12 by evanss8

Ticket office just confirmed this will be fixed ahead of restart, they are due to go live on Wednesday with the test streaming option.

I've had the email telling me i'll receive another email by Wednesday with my streaming code.
Blocked Conten on 09:45 - Jun 13 with 3509 viewsoldcob

Blocked Conten on 09:38 - Jun 13 by johnlangy

I've had the email telling me i'll receive another email by Wednesday with my streaming code.

Me too.
Blocked Conten on 16:41 - Jun 13 with 3375 viewsPolskijack

I have the annual subscription to Swans TV and a club account and it's blocking me as well. Just tried to watch the WBA game replay.
Blocked Conten on 17:25 - Jun 13 with 3351 viewsSwanjaxs

Blocked Conten on 16:41 - Jun 13 by Polskijack

I have the annual subscription to Swans TV and a club account and it's blocking me as well. Just tried to watch the WBA game replay.

Just tried and it's blocking the West Brom game for me too if I try to access via the homepage.
But when I accessed the game via the "video" page it streamed perfectly, as do all the other videos on that page.

It might be that too many are on the homepage link at once or just a glitch Swanstv have to sort ou

Either way, it's a homepage issue

Blocked Conten on 17:26 - Jun 13 with 3351 viewslibertyx

I had awful trouble trying to get West Brom match, just kept getting blocked.
I eventually had a link after 20minutes going through Facebook rather than Swans TV.
I have watched all the Saturday throw back games previously with no trouble.
I tried it yesterday when another poster had trouble, it would block me and after a 2nd attempt it was ok with me, but only ran each programme for a miute or 2. Lets hope it is sorted when games start otherwise they are going to have a lot of irate fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024