Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The racists have won 23:45 - Jun 13 with 36311 viewsexiledclaseboy

On this forum at least. It’s further down the toilet now than it’s ever been and I’ve been posting here for nearly two decades.

Poll: Tory leader

The racists have won on 23:12 - Jul 3 with 1708 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 19:44 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

If I was for censorship I’d have deleted the stuff that led me to start this thread. I didn’t. I challenged it. Agree or disagree is your prerogative. If you are as liberal as you claim, and you usually are, you’d have been equally as repulsed by some of the stuff of here over the weekend of this thread. You’re speaking, pronouncing and judging from a position of ignorance in that respect. And that’s why I make the Daily Mail comparisons. You’re better than the cliches you spout just to get a reaction. Leave that to Kerouac and the others.

The thread you deleted was the day of the counter protests by the ex service and football lads is that correct? The thing is, before you deleted that thread as far as I'm concerned I was only questioning the people saying that there were nazi salutes being made and there was no evidence, and i still haven't seen any to this day.. Apologies if i'm wrong, I was smashed that day, but that's the way I saw it!

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 16:50 - Jul 4 with 1602 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 23:12 - Jul 3 by Jack123

The thread you deleted was the day of the counter protests by the ex service and football lads is that correct? The thing is, before you deleted that thread as far as I'm concerned I was only questioning the people saying that there were nazi salutes being made and there was no evidence, and i still haven't seen any to this day.. Apologies if i'm wrong, I was smashed that day, but that's the way I saw it!

I’ve only deleted one thread during this melee and it wasn’t one of yours. Others may have deleted it but what usually happens is you go on a bit of a drunken racist roll, wake up the next morning, say sorry, edit all your posts and then do the same thing the next weekend.

The racists have won on 17:05 - Jul 4 with 1574 viewsJango

The racists have won on 20:20 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Oh I got the point.

Make any old shit up to justify the police treating black kids more harshly than white kids for committing the same crime.

The irony in people willing to generalise the entire police force as racist but criticise anyone asking the important questions about the black community.
The racists have won on 17:21 - Jul 4 with 1558 viewsCatullus

The racists have won on 17:05 - Jul 4 by Jango

The irony in people willing to generalise the entire police force as racist but criticise anyone asking the important questions about the black community.

How can you win the debate when you're told that saying "all racism is bad" is racist! In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The racists have won on 18:12 - Jul 4 with 1529 viewsHumpty

You weren't asking important questions about the black community, you were inventing nonsense to justify different treatment for black kids who commit the same crime as white kids.
The racists have won on 20:41 - Jul 4 with 1486 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 16:50 - Jul 4 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve only deleted one thread during this melee and it wasn’t one of yours. Others may have deleted it but what usually happens is you go on a bit of a drunken racist roll, wake up the next morning, say sorry, edit all your posts and then do the same thing the next weekend.

Ah right, must have just been a coincidence , that the thread I mentioned disappeared , and within seconds you put this thread up.

And I will say, I think only once I overstepped the mark with so called racism, the other times I have apologised is for not speaking nicely to people, and just being rude.

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 23:12 - Jul 4 with 1445 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What a thread

White people moaning about black people moaning that they are being racially abused ,probably every week .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The racists have won on 23:16 - Jul 4 with 1441 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 20:41 - Jul 4 by Jack123

Ah right, must have just been a coincidence , that the thread I mentioned disappeared , and within seconds you put this thread up.

And I will say, I think only once I overstepped the mark with so called racism, the other times I have apologised is for not speaking nicely to people, and just being rude.

Must have been mush cos I’ve never deleted your thread. It’s mor fun to watch you pretend not to be racist.

Login to get fewer ads

The racists have won on 23:24 - Jul 4 with 1428 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 23:16 - Jul 4 by exiledclaseboy

Must have been mush cos I’ve never deleted your thread. It’s mor fun to watch you pretend not to be racist.

I know I am not! i think I was pushed into making those silly statements. Never mind I know you have made your mind up..

Also please do not call me a racist, it's pretty insulting, and i think that's the second or third time you have done that now.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 23:37]

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 23:45 - Jul 4 with 1413 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 23:24 - Jul 4 by Jack123

I know I am not! i think I was pushed into making those silly statements. Never mind I know you have made your mind up..

Also please do not call me a racist, it's pretty insulting, and i think that's the second or third time you have done that now.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 23:37]

Ok mate. I won’t point out the fact that you’re obviously a racist anymore as you don’t seem to like it when people point out that you’re obviously a racist as you don’t like it when people point out that you’re obviously a racist.

The racists have won on 23:51 - Jul 4 with 1404 viewsJango

The racists have won on 18:12 - Jul 4 by Humpty

You weren't asking important questions about the black community, you were inventing nonsense to justify different treatment for black kids who commit the same crime as white kids.

I definitely was asking that question.
The racists have won on 23:55 - Jul 4 with 1399 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 23:45 - Jul 4 by exiledclaseboy

Ok mate. I won’t point out the fact that you’re obviously a racist anymore as you don’t seem to like it when people point out that you’re obviously a racist as you don’t like it when people point out that you’re obviously a racist.

That's fine, and I won't point out the fact you deleted that thread, which the racists as you so call them were winning the argument!

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 00:02 - Jul 5 with 1393 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 23:55 - Jul 4 by Jack123

That's fine, and I won't point out the fact you deleted that thread, which the racists as you so call them were winning the argument!

Great stuff. So we’re agreed. You’re a racist and I didn’t delete your racist thread. Tidy.

The racists have won on 00:11 - Jul 5 with 1386 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 00:02 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

Great stuff. So we’re agreed. You’re a racist and I didn’t delete your racist thread. Tidy.

No, you did delete the thread, not sure if it was my thread anyway!! This thread come within seconds..

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 00:14 - Jul 5 with 1379 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 00:11 - Jul 5 by Jack123

No, you did delete the thread, not sure if it was my thread anyway!! This thread come within seconds..

I didn’t. This thread has been here for weeks. There’s loads of your deleted racist posts on it. Deleted by you. Cos they were racist.

The racists have won on 00:22 - Jul 5 with 1372 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 00:14 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t. This thread has been here for weeks. There’s loads of your deleted racist posts on it. Deleted by you. Cos they were racist.

Well, I'm sure on this thread there were no racist posts by me, most probably the way I answered the poster.. And you know that

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 00:28 - Jul 5 with 1361 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 00:14 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

I am not talking about this thread,I am talking about the one you deleted prior to making this.

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 08:38 - Jul 5 with 1306 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 00:28 - Jul 5 by Jack123

I am not talking about this thread,I am talking about the one you deleted prior to making this.

Was that the one where you said all the blacks should go back to Africa?

The racists have won on 08:50 - Jul 5 with 1295 viewsepaul

It's called institutionalised racism, you obviously haven't worked for the police, I spent 16 years working in the met, yes it was, ok been out 10 years, but doubt much has changed. When the Macpherson report came out they were up in arms at it, trust me it was bang on, yes there were/are some good coppers who wanted to make a change/help society, in the majority in my opinion, however there were some utter racist scumbags who killed that, police were apoplectic of benig accused of institutional racism, but it was the right call which I'd hope would make a difference today but seems it hasn't

Just to cver myself tgere were manh civillian police staff who were just as bad

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The racists have won on 09:09 - Jul 5 with 1280 viewsdameedna

The racists have won on 08:50 - Jul 5 by epaul

It's called institutionalised racism, you obviously haven't worked for the police, I spent 16 years working in the met, yes it was, ok been out 10 years, but doubt much has changed. When the Macpherson report came out they were up in arms at it, trust me it was bang on, yes there were/are some good coppers who wanted to make a change/help society, in the majority in my opinion, however there were some utter racist scumbags who killed that, police were apoplectic of benig accused of institutional racism, but it was the right call which I'd hope would make a difference today but seems it hasn't

Just to cver myself tgere were manh civillian police staff who were just as bad

That's interesting epaul I forgot you were at the met. I was never a copper but had friends there, the experiences can't really be put into words, it was like Hampshire people regard Reading or Norwich people regard Ipswich. Not sure where the hatred comes from.
The racists have won on 09:30 - Jul 5 with 1260 viewsCatullus

The racists have won on 23:12 - Jul 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a thread

White people moaning about black people moaning that they are being racially abused ,probably every week .

That's not what it is at all.

It's white people moaning about being called racist for not agreeing 100% with other white people's opinions.

Do you think it's racist to say all racism is bad, that all lives matter and that we should all be treated equally? Ot is it covert racism and waters down the BLM message?

Bearing in mind BLm isn't quite as popular anymore, maybe because of things like this,

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/revealed-what-black-lives-matter-really-stan

Or is that just a white person trying to maintain white privilige?

For the record, again, all racism is bad, everyone should get equal and fair treatment and be treated with respect and dignity until or unless they do things to deserve otherwise.

Live and let live.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The racists have won on 10:05 - Jul 5 with 1240 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The racists have won on 08:38 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

Was that the one where you said all the blacks should go back to Africa?

That’s not racism. That’s “go homeism “.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The racists have won on 10:09 - Jul 5 with 1230 viewsAndy1300

Let’s do tests on all the black people who are stating they are all descended from slaves, they certainly are not! At least it will shut them up, and there are quite a few spouting that lie.

Number 1 team in Wales

The racists have won on 10:15 - Jul 5 with 1219 viewsCatullus

The racists have won on 10:05 - Jul 5 by Brynmill_Jack

That’s not racism. That’s “go homeism “.

If we're doing 'go homeism' at least 95% percent of the entire world will have to upsticks, we'll all have to have DNA tests too, to determine where our home actually is, I could end up in Northern France, Spain, Germany or one of the Scandi countries. 300 million 'Americans' would have to come back to Europe, most Australians too. 35ish million black Americans would have to go back to Africa....actually, lets give that one a miss, we have far too many isms going around anyway.

The racists have won on 10:18 - Jul 5 with 1214 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The racists have won on 10:15 - Jul 5 by Catullus

If we're doing 'go homeism' at least 95% percent of the entire world will have to upsticks, we'll all have to have DNA tests too, to determine where our home actually is, I could end up in Northern France, Spain, Germany or one of the Scandi countries. 300 million 'Americans' would have to come back to Europe, most Australians too. 35ish million black Americans would have to go back to Africa....actually, lets give that one a miss, we have far too many isms going around anyway.

I had hoped/assumed people reading that would have realised that it was a sarcastic dig at J123.

(Holds head in hands and reaches for the vodka)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024