Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The racists have won 23:45 - Jun 13 with 36568 viewsexiledclaseboy

On this forum at least. It’s further down the toilet now than it’s ever been and I’ve been posting here for nearly two decades.

Poll: Tory leader

The racists have won on 10:20 - Jul 5 with 1452 viewsHighjack

The racists have won on 08:50 - Jul 5 by epaul

It's called institutionalised racism, you obviously haven't worked for the police, I spent 16 years working in the met, yes it was, ok been out 10 years, but doubt much has changed. When the Macpherson report came out they were up in arms at it, trust me it was bang on, yes there were/are some good coppers who wanted to make a change/help society, in the majority in my opinion, however there were some utter racist scumbags who killed that, police were apoplectic of benig accused of institutional racism, but it was the right call which I'd hope would make a difference today but seems it hasn't

Just to cver myself tgere were manh civillian police staff who were just as bad

Do all ex coppers get issued with a standard Perch issue keyboard?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The racists have won on 10:22 - Jul 5 with 1443 viewsHighjack

The racists have won on 10:09 - Jul 5 by Andy1300

Let’s do tests on all the black people who are stating they are all descended from slaves, they certainly are not! At least it will shut them up, and there are quite a few spouting that lie.

We’re probably all descended from slaves at some point.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The racists have won on 10:25 - Jul 5 with 1433 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The racists have won on 10:09 - Jul 5 by Andy1300

Let’s do tests on all the black people who are stating they are all descended from slaves, they certainly are not! At least it will shut them up, and there are quite a few spouting that lie.

F*cking hell

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The racists have won on 10:29 - Jul 5 with 1430 viewsCatullus

The racists have won on 10:20 - Jul 5 by Highjack

Do all ex coppers get issued with a standard Perch issue keyboard?

Get with the times mun, it's an app on their Met issued smartphones called SRS (send racist shite) that links straight to the camera.

I remember the report Epaul mentioned, I hope things have changed. It's why I've been saying that arguing and name calling over BLM is wrong because it has forced people back into their corners, has made things worse, not better. It is divisive and is actually causing more racism, just my opinion.

We won't beat racism by turning on each other, only by coming together, by educating and possibly even excluding those who refuse to listen, learn and change.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The racists have won on 10:34 - Jul 5 with 1417 viewsHighjack

The racists have won on 10:29 - Jul 5 by Catullus

Get with the times mun, it's an app on their Met issued smartphones called SRS (send racist shite) that links straight to the camera.

I remember the report Epaul mentioned, I hope things have changed. It's why I've been saying that arguing and name calling over BLM is wrong because it has forced people back into their corners, has made things worse, not better. It is divisive and is actually causing more racism, just my opinion.

We won't beat racism by turning on each other, only by coming together, by educating and possibly even excluding those who refuse to listen, learn and change.

Anksybis

The racists have won on 11:43 - Jul 5 with 1367 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 10:18 - Jul 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I had hoped/assumed people reading that would have realised that it was a sarcastic dig at J123.

(Holds head in hands and reaches for the vodka)

People have to reach for anything to justify their views. “All racism is bad”, “I have a black family member”, “I’ve shagged loads of black women” etc. It’s funny to see.

The racists have won on 12:21 - Jul 5 with 1325 viewslifelong

The racists have won on 11:43 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

People have to reach for anything to justify their views. “All racism is bad”, “I have a black family member”, “I’ve shagged loads of black women” etc. It’s funny to see.

I worked in the Caribbean in the late 60’s and lots of black women wanted to shag me.
The racists have won on 12:24 - Jul 5 with 1319 viewsWitneyjack

I've read this post and am confused. What exactly have the racists on here won? A cup or trophy? I didn't even realise there was a competition to enter. Can anybody help?
Login to get fewer ads

The racists have won on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 1313 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The racists have won on 12:21 - Jul 5 by lifelong

I worked in the Caribbean in the late 60’s and lots of black women wanted to shag me.

How are things in Bridgetown by the way?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The racists have won on 12:30 - Jul 5 with 1299 viewswaynekerr55

You fit in well with Blue Mink's Melting Pot, Lifey!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The racists have won on 12:35 - Jul 5 with 1289 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 12:24 - Jul 5 by Witneyjack

I've read this post and am confused. What exactly have the racists on here won? A cup or trophy? I didn't even realise there was a competition to enter. Can anybody help?

There’s a joke in there somewhere. How do you confuse a racist? Anyone got a punchline?

The racists have won on 12:38 - Jul 5 with 1280 viewsWitneyjack

The racists have won on 12:35 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

There’s a joke in there somewhere. How do you confuse a racist? Anyone got a punchline?

You said they have won, I'm asking, what have they won. What is so difficult? I know what a racist is, I've locked many up.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 12:39]
The racists have won on 12:39 - Jul 5 with 1270 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 12:38 - Jul 5 by Witneyjack

You said they have won, I'm asking, what have they won. What is so difficult? I know what a racist is, I've locked many up.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 12:39]

You tell me. You’re the one who seems to be having difficulty.

The racists have won on 12:44 - Jul 5 with 1263 viewsdizietsma

The racists have won on 12:35 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

How do you confuse a racist?

Have his best friend put on blackface.
The racists have won on 12:48 - Jul 5 with 1251 viewsWitneyjack

The racists have won on 12:39 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

You tell me. You’re the one who seems to be having difficulty.

I'll say it again. You started a post saying the racists on this forum had won. You did not go on to clarify that. I am asking you what .

I could try and reword your initial post to make some semblance of sense but I wouldn't presume to put words in your mouth.
The racists have won on 12:52 - Jul 5 with 1244 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 12:48 - Jul 5 by Witneyjack

I'll say it again. You started a post saying the racists on this forum had won. You did not go on to clarify that. I am asking you what .

I could try and reword your initial post to make some semblance of sense but I wouldn't presume to put words in your mouth.

Are you feeling a bit uppity today? The OP is self explanatory. It’s not my fault you’re too dim to get it.

The racists have won on 12:57 - Jul 5 with 1233 viewsWitneyjack

The racists have won on 12:52 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

Are you feeling a bit uppity today? The OP is self explanatory. It’s not my fault you’re too dim to get it.

I might be 😂😂😂😂 no need to be nasty.....😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 13:00]
The racists have won on 14:04 - Jul 5 with 1177 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 08:38 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

Was that the one where you said all the blacks should go back to Africa?

No, and I never said that, the way you are putting it! I think you have added a couple of words in there.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 14:04]

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 14:08 - Jul 5 with 1166 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The racists have won on 12:52 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

Why don't you actually answer his question?
The racists have won on 14:10 - Jul 5 with 1163 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The racists have won on 10:29 - Jul 5 by Catullus

"We won't beat racism by turning on each other, only by coming together".
How can we come together when the aim of the BLM movement is to destroy, not bring anyone or anything together.
The racists have won on 14:12 - Jul 5 with 1156 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 14:08 - Jul 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Why don't you actually answer his question?

I did.

The racists have won on 14:13 - Jul 5 with 1153 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 14:04 - Jul 5 by Jack123

No, and I never said that, the way you are putting it! I think you have added a couple of words in there.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 14:04]

You said If they don’t like it here they should go back to f*cking Africa or wherever they came from.

The racists have won on 14:21 - Jul 5 with 1141 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 14:13 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

You said If they don’t like it here they should go back to f*cking Africa or wherever they came from.

But you said earlier I said blacks, bit of a difference.

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 14:26 - Jul 5 with 1130 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 14:21 - Jul 5 by Jack123

But you said earlier I said blacks, bit of a difference.

Oh right so in a thread about a BLM protest you weren’t talking about blacks. Okey dokey mate. Let’s stick with that if it makes you feel better.

The racists have won on 14:26 - Jul 5 with 1128 viewsHighjack

If you turned them down then you’re obviously racist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024