Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominic Raab 12:12 - Jun 18 with 14424 viewswaynekerr55

Thick as a pound of mince

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dominic Raab on 23:23 - Jun 20 with 1154 viewsjackrabbit

Dominic Raab on 13:01 - Jun 18 by JimmyGilligan

He's probably referring to this

Good for him. Great to see a politician refusing to bow to the wokery of the mob. Wtf has this gesture got to do with us? The incident happened in the US. It’s sod-all to do with us. It’s just an excuse for rent-a-rabble to draw attention to themselves. Well said Mr Raab. The only people who deserve this gesture are your intended wife, and Her Maj.
Dominic Raab on 23:25 - Jun 20 with 1141 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 23:20 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

And you’re a terrible person with no redeeming qualities.

I win.

Yeah, you win, in your little online fantasy land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Dominic Raab on 23:29 - Jun 20 with 1132 viewsHumpty

Dominic Raab on 23:19 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

You really are quite stupid and immature.

Heh.
Dominic Raab on 23:41 - Jun 20 with 1106 viewsHumpty

Dominic Raab on 23:16 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

Listen tw*t.
If you don’t like racism call the next one of your Lefty gang who uses the phrase ‘Uncle Tom’ to rubbish a black man’s opinion a racist.
After all, they do it often enough on this board and you like calling people ‘racists’ don’t you.
You accuse me of being a racist on a regular basis even though I have never posted anything racist in my life (I have a black cousin you prick, I have had 2 black girlfriends, my neighbours who we treat like an extension of our family have brown skin)

But you won’t, because you don’t give a shite about actual racism, to you the word ‘racist’ is just a word you can use as a weapon, something you accuse somebody of being when they disagree with your political opinions.

You’re not fooling anybody.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 23:17]

Got any examples of me regularly accusing you of racism? I can't think of any. I did comment on your cultural marxism thread. I don't think you're an antisemite BTW, I just found it amusing that you're too thick to realise you've been spreading a well known anti semitic trope. And then Sammy coming along was priceless.

As for the rest, grow up you silly little man.

As for criticizing certain races for how they vote, which I don't support, what did you think when one of your heroes, Ben Shapiro, did the same?
Dominic Raab on 23:52 - Jun 20 with 1088 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 23:41 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Got any examples of me regularly accusing you of racism? I can't think of any. I did comment on your cultural marxism thread. I don't think you're an antisemite BTW, I just found it amusing that you're too thick to realise you've been spreading a well known anti semitic trope. And then Sammy coming along was priceless.

As for the rest, grow up you silly little man.

As for criticizing certain races for how they vote, which I don't support, what did you think when one of your heroes, Ben Shapiro, did the same?

Funny, that post sounded like one of Lisa’s.

Using the term Cultural Marxism makes me thick?
I’m in good company then aren’t I;
David Starkey, Jordan Peterson, Brett Weinstein etc.
All “thick”.
What an ego you must have.

Why are you continually moving the goalposts?
Is it because you can’t bring yourself to admit that shutting somebody down with different colour skin to you by calling them ‘Uncle Tom’ is racist?
Now, you asked me to reaffirm that I did not condone racism earlier on this thread. Isn’t it about time you came clean and confirmed that using the term ‘Uncle Tom’ is racist?

Ben Shapiro is not “one of my heroes”, I have never posted a video of him on here.

Dominic Raab on 00:02 - Jun 21 with 1077 viewsHumpty

Dominic Raab on 23:52 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

All “thick”.

Is it because you can’t bring yourself to admit that shutting somebody down with different colour skin to you by calling them ‘Uncle Tom’ is racist?
Now, you asked me to reaffirm that I did not condone racism earlier on this thread. Isn’t it about time you came clean and confirmed that using the term ‘Uncle Tom’ is racist?

Ben Shapiro is not “one of my heroes”, I have never posted a video of him on here.

Why are you doing this Lisa thing? What are you trying to get at?

No, but denying your cultural marxism bollocks is an anti semitic trope is thick.

Yes. That's why I don't use it. Though it depends on the context.

Have you found any examples of me calling you a racist yet? It can't be that hard if I do it regularly as you say.
Dominic Raab on 00:02 - Jun 21 with 1076 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 23:52 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

All “thick”.

If you think Humpty and I are the same person you are very mistaken.
Dominic Raab on 00:05 - Jun 21 with 1067 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 00:02 - Jun 21 by londonlisa2001

If you think Humpty and I are the same person you are very mistaken.

Is it racist to try and dismiss a black man’s point of view by using the term ‘Uncle Tom’?

This question is proving very difficult for you, I wonder why that could be...now, don’t try to distract, move the goalposts or smear me this time.
Just answer the bloody question.

Login to get fewer ads

Dominic Raab on 00:28 - Jun 21 with 1048 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 00:05 - Jun 21 by Kerouac

Is it racist to try and dismiss a black man’s point of view by using the term ‘Uncle Tom’?

This question is proving very difficult for you, I wonder why that could be...now, don’t try to distract, move the goalposts or smear me this time.
Just answer the bloody question.

The question isn’t remotely difficult for me. I haven’t been on the site for a day or so until this evening as I’ve been busy.

The only people I’ve heard calling a black person an Uncle Tom or similar is another black person. So are they being racist? Unlikely given the circumstances. It’s much like us calling a a Welsh person a Dic Sion Dafydd. I remember calling Perch that on here. Was I being racist! No.

I’ve never gone along with the idea that black people have to think or vote in a certain way just because they’re black. Same with Welsh people - I’ve had the argument with Kilkenny before now. I also had that conversation with Tummer quite recently about US politics. I can imagine, however, that black people may feel let down by prominent black people who don’t appear to empathise with the issues faced by their community and choose to advance themselves at their community’s expense.
Dominic Raab on 00:39 - Jun 21 with 1029 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 00:28 - Jun 21 by londonlisa2001

The question isn’t remotely difficult for me. I haven’t been on the site for a day or so until this evening as I’ve been busy.

The only people I’ve heard calling a black person an Uncle Tom or similar is another black person. So are they being racist? Unlikely given the circumstances. It’s much like us calling a a Welsh person a Dic Sion Dafydd. I remember calling Perch that on here. Was I being racist! No.

I’ve never gone along with the idea that black people have to think or vote in a certain way just because they’re black. Same with Welsh people - I’ve had the argument with Kilkenny before now. I also had that conversation with Tummer quite recently about US politics. I can imagine, however, that black people may feel let down by prominent black people who don’t appear to empathise with the issues faced by their community and choose to advance themselves at their community’s expense.

Yeah, nicely dodged.

If a white poster on here ridicules a black person’s point of view and dismissed that point of view by calling them an ‘Uncle Tom’, is that racist?

Dominic Raab on 00:44 - Jun 21 with 1023 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 00:39 - Jun 21 by Kerouac

Yeah, nicely dodged.

If a white poster on here ridicules a black person’s point of view and dismissed that point of view by calling them an ‘Uncle Tom’, is that racist?

I haven’t the faintest idea what you are talking about. I haven’t seen anyone do that. Why do you keep asking me about a hypothetical situation when there are many posts containing actual seriously racist content on here that you haven’t uttered a squeak about even though you’ve answered the posts in question?

If there is a post you want me to comment on just say so. This is genuinely a mystery to me.
Dominic Raab on 00:52 - Jun 21 with 1017 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 00:44 - Jun 21 by londonlisa2001

I haven’t the faintest idea what you are talking about. I haven’t seen anyone do that. Why do you keep asking me about a hypothetical situation when there are many posts containing actual seriously racist content on here that you haven’t uttered a squeak about even though you’ve answered the posts in question?

If there is a post you want me to comment on just say so. This is genuinely a mystery to me.

...and there it is people.
Hump asks me to answer a straight question, I did, once again reaffirming that I do not hold racist views...I don’t give a shite about the colour of anyone’s skin, it’s not important.

...and Lisa can’t say that it is racist to judge somebody differently from someone else because of the colour of their skin by calling them an ‘Uncle Tom’ (despite that being a racist thing to do by her own definition - see her post earlier in this thread). She can’t and she won’t. She pretends she hasn’t seen it, even though we have all seen such posts on this board over the last few weeks.

She can’t because of her politics, that much is obvious.

Dominic Raab on 00:57 - Jun 21 with 1014 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 00:52 - Jun 21 by Kerouac

...and there it is people.
Hump asks me to answer a straight question, I did, once again reaffirming that I do not hold racist views...I don’t give a shite about the colour of anyone’s skin, it’s not important.

...and Lisa can’t say that it is racist to judge somebody differently from someone else because of the colour of their skin by calling them an ‘Uncle Tom’ (despite that being a racist thing to do by her own definition - see her post earlier in this thread). She can’t and she won’t. She pretends she hasn’t seen it, even though we have all seen such posts on this board over the last few weeks.

She can’t because of her politics, that much is obvious.

You’re mad.

I’ve said (more than once) that I’ve only ever heard black people call other black people that, so it can’t be described as racist. I haven’t seen a person on here call someone Uncle Tom. The last time I saw someone call someone else on here an Uncle Tom was when someone called perch (I think) an Uncle Tom Jones.

If you’re referring to ECB’s post he didn’t call someone an Uncle Tom.

Of course it’s racist to judge someone differently because of their skin colour.

You know nothing of my politics btw, other than I wouldn’t vote for Johnson in a million years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024