Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. 08:39 - Jun 19 with 2554 viewsItchySphincter

With all the recent recalibrating will they be told to pack it in? It could be seen as a racial stereotype or unconscious bias. There will be some that it started with a punk band but it’s called the Ayatollah. Personally I think it makes them look f*cking stupid anyway.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 08:50 - Jun 19 with 2529 viewssainthelens

Let em carry on. Makes them look exactly what they are.
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 09:22 - Jun 19 with 2486 viewsBest_loser

A few headbangers have arrived in the forum lately
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 09:35 - Jun 19 with 2464 viewsdickythorpe

Our "swim away" riposte may be in danger as everyone knows black people can't swim.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 9:36]
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 09:48 - Jun 19 with 2437 viewsItchySphincter

The swim away has got to be one of the funniest, non-offensive football rituals out there. Even C*rdiff fans can’t complain as they maintain it never happened. It’s a win win situation.

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 10:49 - Jun 19 with 2394 viewstaffpunk

Hardly anyone does the 'head slapping' anymore, it just died a natural death.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 11:06 - Jun 19 with 2374 viewsHighjack

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 10:49 - Jun 19 by taffpunk

Probably because everyone who did it suffered severe brain damage.

It’s Darwinism in action.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 11:24 - Jun 19 with 2354 viewsItchySphincter

That’s cos hardly anyone goes down the Lego anymore. ;)

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 18:16 - Jun 19 with 2232 viewsVincent_Vega

A lack of a supporter fan base would help with that.....

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 19:14 - Jun 19 with 2200 viewstaffpunk

Strange responses to what was an honest answer. Our crowds are bigger than yours, home and away. I don't really care, but you've brought it up...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 20:14 - Jun 19 with 2153 viewsdickythorpe

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 19:14 - Jun 19 by taffpunk

Strange responses to what was an honest answer. Our crowds are bigger than yours, home and away. I don't really care, but you've brought it up...

We need facts Taff.
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 21:40 - Jun 19 with 2093 viewsItchySphincter

No they're not.

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 22:25 - Jun 19 with 2066 viewsBillyChong

You had 4,000 home fans show up for your beloved FA Cup earlier this year ya melt. Leave the bites to Bluey your normally sound.
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 23:17 - Jun 19 with 2036 viewsVincent_Vega

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 22:25 - Jun 19 by BillyChong

You had 4,000 home fans show up for your beloved FA Cup earlier this year ya melt. Leave the bites to Bluey your normally sound.

I also Vaguely recall that when it comes to the big games a la Wembley, mill stad trips. We sell out easily, they don’t. Only example I remember where they did sell out was the 2008 fa cup final.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 06:41 - Jun 20 with 1987 viewsjackal

Why does the who's got a bigger crowd argument always come up?

The population of Cardiff is about 166.000 larger than Swansea. So obviously you get larger crowds.
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 07:13 - Jun 20 with 1977 viewsbennytheblue

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 22:25 - Jun 19 by BillyChong

And you had 10-12k a good few times when thousands of ST didn’t show up, as we all know. Ironically I’m sure your players won’t even notice much difference to the usual Library stadium.
Taff is being way too diplomatic as usual, leave him alone, he’s the good guy. Direct your venom at me, I love it.....it won’t be long before we double your crowds again I’m sure. Gloves are off, season resumed.... no more mr nice guy
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 07:26 - Jun 20 with 1973 viewsbennytheblue

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 23:17 - Jun 19 by Vincent_Vega

I also Vaguely recall that when it comes to the big games a la Wembley, mill stad trips. We sell out easily, they don’t. Only example I remember where they did sell out was the 2008 fa cup final.

Yeah we didn’t sell out at the mills stad playoff final....now I’ve heard it all. Christ you guys live in a bubble out there, it’s beyond reality, it’s like Pluto or something. We sold whatever given as ever
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 07:28 - Jun 20 with 1971 viewsSwanjaxs

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 07:13 - Jun 20 by bennytheblue

And you had 10-12k a good few times when thousands of ST didn’t show up, as we all know. Ironically I’m sure your players won’t even notice much difference to the usual Library stadium.
Taff is being way too diplomatic as usual, leave him alone, he’s the good guy. Direct your venom at me, I love it.....it won’t be long before we double your crowds again I’m sure. Gloves are off, season resumed.... no more mr nice guy

Pipe down you melt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 08:31 - Jun 20 with 1933 viewstaffpunk

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 06:41 - Jun 20 by jackal

Why does the who's got a bigger crowd argument always come up?

The population of Cardiff is about 166.000 larger than Swansea. So obviously you get larger crowds.

Because 2 people on here bought the subject up, I hadn't even mentioned it in my first post.

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 08:43 - Jun 20 with 1925 viewstaffpunk

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 20:14 - Jun 19 by dickythorpe

We need facts Taff.

As stated previously, I don't really care, but here's the facts.

Average League Home Crowds 2019/2020

Cardiff-22,822
Swansea-16,150

Average League Away Crowds 2019/20

Cardiff-1,532
Swansea-1,162

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 11:58 - Jun 20 with 1861 viewsjackal

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 08:43 - Jun 20 by taffpunk

As stated previously, I don't really care, but here's the facts.

Average League Home Crowds 2019/2020

Cardiff-22,822
Swansea-16,150

Average League Away Crowds 2019/20

Cardiff-1,532
Swansea-1,162

Sorry if I'm being anal about this but here are the facts.

According to Google. Population of Cardiff in 2020 is 477,627. Swansea is 311,408.

Per head of population our attendance is bigger.

I don't really care much either, but there you go.
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 12:28 - Jun 20 with 1850 viewsItchySphincter

Lol, double our crowds? Pipe down rennythered.

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 20:00 - Jun 20 with 1756 viewsbennytheblue

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 12:28 - Jun 20 by ItchySphincter

Lol, double our crowds? Pipe down rennythered.

They were the year before, it’s just the way it is
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 20:30 - Jun 20 with 1738 viewssainthelens

At least you've an avid excuse not to go tmrw eh.
Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 21:19 - Jun 20 with 1720 viewsHumpty

Crapdiff and their head slapping nonsense. on 07:26 - Jun 20 by bennytheblue

Yeah we didn’t sell out at the mills stad playoff final....now I’ve heard it all. Christ you guys live in a bubble out there, it’s beyond reality, it’s like Pluto or something. We sold whatever given as ever

You didn't fill your stadium for a couple of home play off games, West Ham and Reading.

That's shit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024