Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That squad with a Proven Championship Manager 10:28 - Jun 28 with 9325 viewswestwalesed

Does it make the play offs?

I think so.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

That squad with a Proven Championship Manager on 13:49 - Jul 5 with 794 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That squad with a Proven Championship Manager on 10:40 - Jul 5 by BillyChong

Where can I go to ‘speak candidly’ with the players?

Mrs Cooper's house for tea and cakes

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That squad with a Proven Championship Manager on 18:35 - Jul 5 with 704 viewssainthelens

That squad with a Proven Championship Manager on 19:35 - Jul 4 by Oneill_77

All of the young guns without exception, are enjoying their development and loan spells. The litmus test.

Speak candidly with any of them and you cannot help but feel uplifted. Uplifted by the positivity and enjoyment of striving to play in the way they all want; a way their parent clubs demand and monitor.

They all appreciate how tough it is to ply their trade in a league which favours the dogged, hairy-arsed plodder. A challenge unique to the british leagues. Wilmot thriving in Serie A is testament to that. Gutting he now cannot continue his massively upward trajectory.

Lets hope all the rumours are true and we can look forward to the ongoing development of Cabango etc alongside the likes of Rhian's and Connor G's club colleagues, chomping at the bit to emulate their pals' positive development.

Some of the older plastic fans need to rewind the clock, rewind their over extended necks of entitlement, and get behind the club in the only journey that makes sense for us right now.

What the fck is an over extended neck of entitlement?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024