Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nailed it 21:35 - Jun 28 with 5397 viewsJack123

I find this fella speaks some sense

libera nos a malo

Nailed it on 09:51 - Jul 1 with 874 viewsGlossolalia

Nailed it on 10:54 - Jun 30 by JackSomething

Well that all makes you sound lovely, how pleasant. Whether any of it is true is another matter of course.

Thankfully for me, I wasn't trying to take the piss out of you, just Glossy. After all, he's never seen any examples of racism, so it can't actually be a problem.

Learn to read closely. Your last sentence is a typical misleading lie, and on another thread I've even given an example of racist abuse that I stepped in to try and sort out. Lying prick.

This is the main issue on this forum, especially with the far-left loonies. They seem incapable of seeing these issues as being within a continuum; it's not simply black or white (no pun intended), one or the other. Again, I make a simple statement, and this bozo makes something impossible out of it.

And if someone dare offer a point of view that differs from the antiquated, regressive nonsense they digest, or the latest trending twitter handle, they are unequivocally labelled racist/ignorant/xenophobe (delete as appropriate). The type of people who only feel outrage when the social narrative deems it timely, or when it mirrors the current upheaval of a particular injustice. Wannabe martyrs; synthetic warriors. Sheep.
Views based on real experience, no less, that instead of being challenged logically, are bitterly laughed off as fantasy, or skewed in such a way as to make them idiotic absolutes. How ironic that those telling us to open are eyes are constantly contorting and manipulating our own nuanced, lucid words to make them sound as rigid and insensitive as their own. I'm off for a nice day away from the unteachables.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 10:27]
Nailed it on 10:03 - Jul 1 with 843 viewsDrizzy

Nailed it on 09:51 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

Learn to read closely. Your last sentence is a typical misleading lie, and on another thread I've even given an example of racist abuse that I stepped in to try and sort out. Lying prick.

This is the main issue on this forum, especially with the far-left loonies. They seem incapable of seeing these issues as being within a continuum; it's not simply black or white (no pun intended), one or the other. Again, I make a simple statement, and this bozo makes something impossible out of it.

And if someone dare offer a point of view that differs from the antiquated, regressive nonsense they digest, or the latest trending twitter handle, they are unequivocally labelled racist/ignorant/xenophobe (delete as appropriate). The type of people who only feel outrage when the social narrative deems it timely, or when it mirrors the current upheaval of a particular injustice. Wannabe martyrs; synthetic warriors. Sheep.
Views based on real experience, no less, that instead of being challenged logically, are bitterly laughed off as fantasy, or skewed in such a way as to make them idiotic absolutes. How ironic that those telling us to open are eyes are constantly contorting and manipulating our own nuanced, lucid words to make them sound as rigid and insensitive as their own. I'm off for a nice day away from the unteachables.

Pretty sure that's what you said, Gloss. Not verbatim, obviously.

Another day off?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Nailed it on 10:21 - Jul 1 with 825 viewsKerouac

Nailed it on 10:03 - Jul 1 by Drizzy

Pretty sure that's what you said, Gloss. Not verbatim, obviously.

Another day off?

You seem to have every day off, and did so even before Corona Virus lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Nailed it on 10:23 - Jul 1 with 825 viewsDrizzy

Nailed it on 10:21 - Jul 1 by Kerouac

I work from home, Kerouac. Not a lot to do some days.

Retired, I'm guessing?

Nailed it on 10:27 - Jul 1 with 830 viewsGlossolalia

Nailed it on 10:21 - Jul 1 by Kerouac

Someone tell Drizzle I've dispensed with him. He has nothing to offer. No insight, no experience, not even a mildly-interesting anecdote. I've tried to tease some grey matter out but my hands remain dry.
And by a day off I mean I'm teaching guitar, then having a calisthenics workout. But maybe someone on here considers this high fantasy!
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 10:30]
Nailed it on 10:31 - Jul 1 with 819 viewsDrizzy

Nailed it on 10:27 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

Someone tell Drizzle I've dispensed with him. He has nothing to offer. No insight, no experience, not even a mildly-interesting anecdote. I've tried to tease some grey matter out but my hands remain dry.
And by a day off I mean I'm teaching guitar, then having a calisthenics workout. But maybe someone on here considers this high fantasy!
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 10:30]

You're either reasserting your own intelligence or directing vitriol at people who call out what you've posted.

That reply to JackSomething reads like a cry for help.

Nailed it on 10:46 - Jul 1 with 815 viewsFireboy2

There are a few people on here who type alot of long words in sentences that when are read make no sense whatsoever.

I think the term used is as my mam and nan used to say 'trying to be clever'
Nailed it on 11:00 - Jul 1 with 803 viewsBest_loser

Words matter
Login to get fewer ads

Nailed it on 11:34 - Jul 1 with 788 viewsGlossolalia

Nailed it on 10:46 - Jul 1 by Fireboy2

There are a few people on here who type alot of long words in sentences that when are read make no sense whatsoever.

I think the term used is as my mam and nan used to say 'trying to be clever'

Maybe you're just not too clever, eh? I mean maybe finding a few sentences a bit dense and verbose, I'd understand. But 'no sense whatsoever'? I don't believe you're that stupid. Ever considered that people use 'long words' to more accurately express themselves? I don't see what's 'trying to be clever' about expressing one's opinions in an eloquent or stylistic way, especially when the subject matters touches semantics, word etymologies and the human experience ffs. Perhaps some people on here have an aptitude for the written word, and others less so. F ucking newsflash.

Such a puny counterargument: I don't understand what some write, so they must be idiots. Pot. Kettle. Black.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 11:37]
Nailed it on 23:33 - Jul 1 with 734 viewsFireboy2

Nailed it on 11:34 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

Maybe you're just not too clever, eh? I mean maybe finding a few sentences a bit dense and verbose, I'd understand. But 'no sense whatsoever'? I don't believe you're that stupid. Ever considered that people use 'long words' to more accurately express themselves? I don't see what's 'trying to be clever' about expressing one's opinions in an eloquent or stylistic way, especially when the subject matters touches semantics, word etymologies and the human experience ffs. Perhaps some people on here have an aptitude for the written word, and others less so. F ucking newsflash.

Such a puny counterargument: I don't understand what some write, so they must be idiots. Pot. Kettle. Black.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 11:37]

No, you are definitely not an idiot, you obviously have plenty of time on your hands so you crack on with trying to demean me in your eloquent way and I will just keep calling you a clever tvvat
Nailed it on 23:42 - Jul 1 with 730 viewsGlossolalia

Nailed it on 23:33 - Jul 1 by Fireboy2

No, you are definitely not an idiot, you obviously have plenty of time on your hands so you crack on with trying to demean me in your eloquent way and I will just keep calling you a clever tvvat

I have just enough time to have a good laugh with the ideological warriors on here, doing such a stellar job, bathed in their own monitor light. Clever t wat? Been called a lot worse, thanks!
Nailed it on 10:23 - Jul 2 with 684 viewsFireboy2

Nailed it on 23:42 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

I have just enough time to have a good laugh with the ideological warriors on here, doing such a stellar job, bathed in their own monitor light. Clever t wat? Been called a lot worse, thanks!

Whatever floats your boat, personally I dont get anything from looking down on people, I like to and try to make friends not enemies, perhaps it's why in the real world I am so popular.

Even though I understand complicated words and phrases I also like to use simple english so not to look too clever therefore making it easier to make friends and not to look a clever tvvat
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 10:24]
Nailed it on 17:11 - Jul 7 with 592 viewsJackSomething

Nailed it on 09:51 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

"Murray is speaking from experience, I presume, in suggesting the UK isn't as racist as we keep being told. And I have to agree. I can count on one hand the number of times I've witnessed racism in all my years of being around pissed-up revelers and the like."

You're absolutely right and I owe you an apology. You didn't state you've never seen any example of racism, just that you could count the times you had witnessed racism on one hand and implied it was only because of people being drunk.

The implication by agreeing with Murray is still that racism isn't that big a deal in this country, which is a pretty sweeping statement to make based on the experiences of two white men. I dare say the average person of colour may be better placed to comment.

As for the rest of your post, you seem to resort to insults immediately on being challenged, then accuse anyone to the left of you (which I imagine is everyone short of the EDL) of doing exactly what you are doing. Which is completely ignoring the points of view that you disagree with, if you need that explained.

Regurgitating the contents of the thesaurus you swallowed doesn't make you sound as intelligent as you seem to think it does by the way.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024