Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the lock down ending too soon? 04:59 - Jul 1 with 127077 viewsGlyn1

That's basically it.

Thoughts please.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 5:00]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:17 - Jul 14 with 2090 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:58 - Jul 14 by Scotia

I give up. You're a moron.

He’s also a complete piece of sh*t.

Still no apology for his disgusting posts.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:32 - Jul 14 with 2046 viewsraynor94

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:17 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

He’s also a complete piece of sh*t.

Still no apology for his disgusting posts.

This despicable individual should have been shown a straight red card, a while ago.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 08:43 - Jul 15 with 1964 viewsfelixstowe_jack

One good result of lockdown up to 1 million fewer people smoking can only be good for the UK's future health as reduced workload on NHS in future years.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 11:22 - Jul 15 with 1952 viewsBest_loser

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 08:43 - Jul 15 by felixstowe_jack

One good result of lockdown up to 1 million fewer people smoking can only be good for the UK's future health as reduced workload on NHS in future years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/big-tobacco-funding-conservatives-nhs-

Smoke on that toryboy
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 15:33 - Jul 15 with 1871 viewslondonlisa2001

In good news for all of us, wherever we are, it looks likely that there are very positive developments with the Oxford University vaccine. Will be published today or tomorrow that both strong antibody and T cell response is being generated. There’s a paper in the Lancet coming and first reports are now mentioning it.

Fingers crossed.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:09 - Jul 15 with 1878 viewsHighjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:32 - Jul 14 by raynor94

This despicable individual should have been shown a straight red card, a while ago.

I seem to remember he was the only one defending Adam Johnson for his predatory sexual assault on a child.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:42 - Jul 15 with 1841 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 11:22 - Jul 15 by Best_loser

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/big-tobacco-funding-conservatives-nhs-

Smoke on that toryboy

Your point is ?
Don't you agree it is healthier to be a non smoker and it will reduce the burden on the NHS.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:43 - Jul 15 with 1857 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:09 - Jul 15 by Highjack

I seem to remember he was the only one defending Adam Johnson for his predatory sexual assault on a child.

Most of those are on ignore now. Yes I did defend the fact that Johnson was innocent until proven guilty and I still believe it was a risky verdict given that the chief prosecution witness had given 2 separate versions to the police.

Basically I believe anyone whoever they are and that would include you should only be found guilty as the law says where the evidence is beyond reasonable doubt. Anyone who has given 2 different versions to the police has created reasonable doubt.

Actually it seems the jury actually agreed. The first charge was rejected unanimously by all of them and the second charge was carried by a 10-2 verdict. Why did the 2 not go along. The reason they didnt was because they considered there was reasonable doubt as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:46 - Jul 15 with 1838 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 15:33 - Jul 15 by londonlisa2001

In good news for all of us, wherever we are, it looks likely that there are very positive developments with the Oxford University vaccine. Will be published today or tomorrow that both strong antibody and T cell response is being generated. There’s a paper in the Lancet coming and first reports are now mentioning it.

Fingers crossed.

Just hope everyone will have the vaccination and people will ignore the anti vaccination brigade .

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 17:32 - Jul 15 with 1824 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:43 - Jul 15 by exhmrc1

Most of those are on ignore now. Yes I did defend the fact that Johnson was innocent until proven guilty and I still believe it was a risky verdict given that the chief prosecution witness had given 2 separate versions to the police.

Basically I believe anyone whoever they are and that would include you should only be found guilty as the law says where the evidence is beyond reasonable doubt. Anyone who has given 2 different versions to the police has created reasonable doubt.

Actually it seems the jury actually agreed. The first charge was rejected unanimously by all of them and the second charge was carried by a 10-2 verdict. Why did the 2 not go along. The reason they didnt was because they considered there was reasonable doubt as well.

They didn’t agree.

That’s why he spent a considerable time in prison.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:50 - Jul 17 with 1714 viewscontroversial_jack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:46 - Jul 15 by felixstowe_jack

Just hope everyone will have the vaccination and people will ignore the anti vaccination brigade .

I don't usually support vaccination , as i believe we have too many and many are often unnecessary, but as i'm male and in the dodgy age group, i will probably have the covid one if i can
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:01 - Jul 17 with 1712 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:50 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

I don't usually support vaccination , as i believe we have too many and many are often unnecessary, but as i'm male and in the dodgy age group, i will probably have the covid one if i can

Brilliant idea ....staying alive is a priority for most people ...

Beware of the Risen People

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:30 - Jul 19 with 1604 viewsAndy1300

So Wales has highest rate in the U.K. then, despite dippy Drakeford and his pathetic political point scoring

England 253,585 453.0
Northern Ireland 5,834 310.0
Scotland 18,445 339.2
Wales 16,928 539.3

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:08 - Jul 19 with 1588 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:30 - Jul 19 by Andy1300

So Wales has highest rate in the U.K. then, despite dippy Drakeford and his pathetic political point scoring

England 253,585 453.0
Northern Ireland 5,834 310.0
Scotland 18,445 339.2
Wales 16,928 539.3

And England has by far the highest death rate 1/3 higher than Wales. So much so that they know want to change the figures. I wonder why. The reality is that every day for several weeks Wales has been showing lower daily rates of new cases. Even today including the fact that there were 3 days worth of Pillar 2 figures included it is lower. Yesterday the English new case figure was 4 times the rate of Wales 10X66.4/3.2 207 compared to over 800. The early days Wales picked up more cases but the last 6 or so weeks Wales have been showing lower figures.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:38 - Jul 19 with 1565 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:08 - Jul 19 by exhmrc1

And England has by far the highest death rate 1/3 higher than Wales. So much so that they know want to change the figures. I wonder why. The reality is that every day for several weeks Wales has been showing lower daily rates of new cases. Even today including the fact that there were 3 days worth of Pillar 2 figures included it is lower. Yesterday the English new case figure was 4 times the rate of Wales 10X66.4/3.2 207 compared to over 800. The early days Wales picked up more cases but the last 6 or so weeks Wales have been showing lower figures.

England are changing the way they report figures to match the way Wales do it. And Scotland and Northern Ireland for that matter.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:33 - Jul 19 with 1548 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:38 - Jul 19 by londonlisa2001

England are changing the way they report figures to match the way Wales do it. And Scotland and Northern Ireland for that matter.

Why is Johnson so out if step with the other nations ?
You would have thought data is quite important in a pandemic.

These clowns still creating a world beating app ? Fecking laughable.

Riddle me this .... who gets the lowest R rate for a disease spread by human movement ? A nation that allows free movement with fewer restrictions with a higher starting R rate ? Or a small nation with a lower R rate that keeps people local for longer ?
Clue - its bleedin obvious.

Drakers 1 Johnson 0.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:55 - Jul 19 with 1531 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:08 - Jul 19 by exhmrc1

You had the audacity to tell someone else to check the facts? Why let them get in the way of your clearly incorrect point?
Anyway, I'm in Devon. Spending money in obviously covid secure establishments. I've spent about £700 so far. There is no reason why this money could not have been spent in Wales. I would have rathered that. Mark Drakeford stopped me doing it.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:38 - Jul 19 with 1501 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:55 - Jul 19 by Scotia

You had the audacity to tell someone else to check the facts? Why let them get in the way of your clearly incorrect point?
Anyway, I'm in Devon. Spending money in obviously covid secure establishments. I've spent about £700 so far. There is no reason why this money could not have been spent in Wales. I would have rathered that. Mark Drakeford stopped me doing it.

Good.

Wales is not fecking Disneyland.

We do not need to be on our knees to self important day trippers like yourself who buy a Cornetto and a small coffee every other day.

If you don't respect our nation, our health, and our elected Parliament then please do feck off somewhere else.

Wales will still be here long after you are 6ft under.

We would rather have nice people from the EU and not Brenda and Keith from Kent with their car full of food that they brought with them.

Those days have ended. Suck it up snowflake. 👍
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 23:39]

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 06:55 - Jul 20 with 1474 viewsAndy1300

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:38 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

Good.

We do not need to be on our knees to self important day trippers like yourself who buy a Cornetto and a small coffee every other day.

If you don't respect our nation, our health, and our elected Parliament then please do feck off somewhere else.

We would rather have nice people from the EU and not Brenda and Keith from Kent with their car full of food that they brought with them.

What are you going to say when dippy Drakeford follows England 3 weeks after them?

He is clueless!

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 10:12 - Jul 20 with 1454 viewschad

Good.

Dear me Kilks you are a bit of a racist aren’t you

Never mind when we are independent, that border might stop them coming in (and us getting out)

When you say ‘We’ do you presume to speak for all the people of Wales, because that is quite some ego. Also quite goes against what Drakers was saying.

Presumably you are saying ‘We’ do not want students from the rest of the UK either. Wasn’t it you complaining about limiting English students coming here before? Even though measures from Wales and Scotland in the past, must have significantly affected the number of our students going to England to study.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 10:33 - Jul 20 with 1445 viewsHighjack

Good.

That’s a bit silly. Tourism is one of our most important industries.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 10:36 - Jul 20 with 1445 viewsexhmrc1

There are many on here who will criticise Drakeford whatever he does and try to discredit him but the facts support how well his government is doing.

There has been excuses used for te death rate being higher in England on having larger cities and higher ethnicity but the facts in Wales dont support either.

Betsi Cadwalladr health board has more deaths per population than Cardiff and the Vale Health Board. The largest town in North Wales is quarter the size of Cardiff and Cardiff has 6 times the number of ethnics living there.

Similarly Cwm Taf has higher rates than Swansea Bay and its largest town is a quarter the population of Swansea. Also Swansea has over 3 times the number of ethnics.

Another example is Kent has a higher rate than Wales and its largest city is 1/2 the size of Cardiff and is 2/3 the size of Swansea. Both Kent and Wales have similar ethnicity rates.

On Saturday Wales had 10 new cases and England 800. Yesterday Wales had 31 cases yesterday compared to Englands 700 and this higher figure is down to Pillar 2 cases being for 3 days.

The UK figures mainly English due to lower Welsh and Scottish figures show over 800 and 700 new cases for Saturday and yesterday and from memory last weekend in England were showing 400. There are now 3 areas in England in some form of lockdown and many more close to it.

In the last 4 days there have been 2 deaths in Wales compared to triple figures in England.

Wales has had 6 death free days since 6 July and 2 weeks later we are still waiting for England's first.

Considering that Wales started from a higher base and is now so much lower just goes to show how much better Drakeford's government has done.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 14:33 - Jul 20 with 1416 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 10:36 - Jul 20 by exhmrc1

There are many on here who will criticise Drakeford whatever he does and try to discredit him but the facts support how well his government is doing.

There has been excuses used for te death rate being higher in England on having larger cities and higher ethnicity but the facts in Wales dont support either.

Betsi Cadwalladr health board has more deaths per population than Cardiff and the Vale Health Board. The largest town in North Wales is quarter the size of Cardiff and Cardiff has 6 times the number of ethnics living there.

Similarly Cwm Taf has higher rates than Swansea Bay and its largest town is a quarter the population of Swansea. Also Swansea has over 3 times the number of ethnics.

Another example is Kent has a higher rate than Wales and its largest city is 1/2 the size of Cardiff and is 2/3 the size of Swansea. Both Kent and Wales have similar ethnicity rates.

On Saturday Wales had 10 new cases and England 800. Yesterday Wales had 31 cases yesterday compared to Englands 700 and this higher figure is down to Pillar 2 cases being for 3 days.

The UK figures mainly English due to lower Welsh and Scottish figures show over 800 and 700 new cases for Saturday and yesterday and from memory last weekend in England were showing 400. There are now 3 areas in England in some form of lockdown and many more close to it.

In the last 4 days there have been 2 deaths in Wales compared to triple figures in England.

Wales has had 6 death free days since 6 July and 2 weeks later we are still waiting for England's first.

Considering that Wales started from a higher base and is now so much lower just goes to show how much better Drakeford's government has done.

Correct.

Its so obvious its unbelievable that welsh are not more appreciative.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 14:35 - Jul 20 with 1415 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 10:12 - Jul 20 by chad

Dear me Kilks you are a bit of a racist aren’t you

Never mind when we are independent, that border might stop them coming in (and us getting out)

When you say ‘We’ do you presume to speak for all the people of Wales, because that is quite some ego. Also quite goes against what Drakers was saying.

Presumably you are saying ‘We’ do not want students from the rest of the UK either. Wasn’t it you complaining about limiting English students coming here before? Even though measures from Wales and Scotland in the past, must have significantly affected the number of our students going to England to study.

He was giving it the old soldier, so he got a few home truths.

Thats life.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 14:38 - Jul 20 with 1414 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 10:33 - Jul 20 by Highjack

That’s a bit silly. Tourism is one of our most important industries.

Not at any cost.

If you don't respect Wales, then you are not welcome here.

Its true the world over, i certainly respect other nations when i visit.
I dont slag of the PM of Portugal if i choose to go the Spain.
I just go to Spain.

Its not that hard is it ?
You know like being a grown up ..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024