Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? 14:11 - Jul 3 with 3643 viewsWxmJax

They come across as similar people to me.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:00 - Jul 5 with 659 viewslonglostjack

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 20:36 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think you'll find I was posting regularly on here at the start of the season. I was posting regularly when we were joint top of the table in fact.

Here is one example:
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. by DwightYorkeSuperstar 14 Sep 2019 17:38
Against Leeds we were out played all match and were fortunate they didn't score.

Today we were out played all match and were fortunate they only scored one.

You are welcome to continue posting lies about me if it makes you feel better during these uncertain times.

Are you still a Man Utd fan Dwight?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:16 - Jul 5 with 644 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:00 - Jul 5 by longlostjack

Are you still a Man Utd fan Dwight?

I am a fan of Swansea City, the Welsh national team, the English national team and I am also a fan of the idea of sacking members of parliament who describe physical and verbal homophobic abuse of their office staff as "office banter".

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:37 - Jul 5 with 621 viewslonglostjack

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:16 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am a fan of Swansea City, the Welsh national team, the English national team and I am also a fan of the idea of sacking members of parliament who describe physical and verbal homophobic abuse of their office staff as "office banter".

Good to hear that you’re a Jack Bastard and not a trophy hunting Man Utd fan from the 70’s /80’s Dwight. As for the rest of your post you’ve completely lost me. Sounds political.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 21:38]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024