Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend 11:49 - Jul 10 with 4335 viewssherpajacob

Huge weekend, starting tonight.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 22:30 - Jul 10 with 4228 viewsSwanski

Bonus points this weekend for all teams chasing the playoffs. All playing teams above them.
The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 07:41 - Jul 11 with 4120 viewsTimTtam

Absolutely unreal that we are arguably the 2nd most likely team to take that 6th spot.

Next 2 games are absolutely crucial. If we can get something from either or both games, then a slip up against Bristol or Reading isn't our season over.

We have to get a point(s) against either Leeds or @ Forest or we're finished.
Preston have to win against either Forest or @ Brentford, or they're finished.
Derby have to win 2 of Brentford, @ Cardiff, and Leeds.
Blackburn have to win against either West Brom or @ Millwall.
Millwall have to beat Blackburn at home next week.
Bristol have to beat us next week.

The above is assuming that in the other games the favourite wins. If Cardiff can't win @ Middlesbrough or vs Hull, then they're in trouble.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 10:50 - Jul 11 with 4035 viewssainthelens

Have said before, not a fan of Cooper, but this is now effectively tournament football, could be he will pull this off given his past. Saying that, tmrw really concerns me, unless our defence are sharp....itll be a long afternoon.
The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 12:44 - Jul 11 with 3994 viewsFireboy2

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 10:50 - Jul 11 by sainthelens

Have said before, not a fan of Cooper, but this is now effectively tournament football, could be he will pull this off given his past. Saying that, tmrw really concerns me, unless our defence are sharp....itll be a long afternoon.

Tomorrows game might actually suit us, leeds will have alot of the ball, we have a bit of pace up front we could hit them on the break but as you say our defence needs to be sharp.

Touch wood cooper will utililise his 5 subs as they could be crucial with the good chance that we will be defending alot of the game.

I've got a good feeling about this one as we have nothing to lose.
The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 14:41 - Jul 11 with 3942 viewsmonmouth

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 12:44 - Jul 11 by Fireboy2

Tomorrows game might actually suit us, leeds will have alot of the ball, we have a bit of pace up front we could hit them on the break but as you say our defence needs to be sharp.

Touch wood cooper will utililise his 5 subs as they could be crucial with the good chance that we will be defending alot of the game.

I've got a good feeling about this one as we have nothing to lose.

They are too good for us. We’d need the same sort of stupid luck the Basseys got. There’s no such thing as home advantage now so we are very distant second favourites for this one. I’d bite your hand off for a draw to put us sixth with 3 to go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 15:09 - Jul 11 with 3918 viewssherpajacob

Everything going our way so far.

A draw tomorrow is a decent result, even a defeat isn't a disaster, particularly if Cardiff and derby can draw with each on other Tuesday.

It's so tight GD, GS or even head to head could be the difference. We beat Preston and Cardiff on head to head but not Derby.

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 15:13 - Jul 11 with 3911 viewssherpajacob

Preston losing.

Millwall winning and they've got 3 very winnable games left. Don't rule them out.

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 15:13 - Jul 11 with 3908 viewssainthelens

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 14:41 - Jul 11 by monmouth

They are too good for us. We’d need the same sort of stupid luck the Basseys got. There’s no such thing as home advantage now so we are very distant second favourites for this one. I’d bite your hand off for a draw to put us sixth with 3 to go.

Scramble a point tmrw. Forest will rest players having basically assured a play off spot, so another point .Beat the Brizzles and Reading.
That'll mean the scum needing to win last 3 games.

Sounds easy when you type it.
Login to get fewer ads

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 16:55 - Jul 11 with 3850 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 15:13 - Jul 11 by sainthelens

Scramble a point tmrw. Forest will rest players having basically assured a play off spot, so another point .Beat the Brizzles and Reading.
That'll mean the scum needing to win last 3 games.

Sounds easy when you type it.

If we win tomorrow we ramp up pressure on 7-10 th. That’s the way we must look at it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 13:10 - Jul 12 with 3603 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper is going 3-5-2 . A brave move

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 13:12 - Jul 12 with 3600 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The top ten in the championship are all playing each other this weekend on 13:10 - Jul 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Cooper is going 3-5-2 . A brave move

Sorry 3-4-2-1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024