Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? 21:31 - Jul 22 with 6315 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lmfao

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 21:39 - Jul 22 with 5374 viewsmonmouth

What the f*ckety f*ck just happened?

It's game on now with Brentford wilting, Cardiff total shit and Fulham nothing special. With Brewster and Guehi playing out of their skin, we have a shout at it. I didn't think I'd be writing that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 21:47 - Jul 22 with 5299 viewsOneill_77

Warracant is/was Routs’ biggest critic. Clueless.

The fackin fraud of a Swansea Schoolboy wannabee still living in his squalid bedsit in his mythical shadow of The Double Decker.

#outed nonce now in hiding
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 21:51 - Jul 22 with 5228 viewschad

Routs A MAZE ING

Still got it

OMG

Well done Swans xxx
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 21:53 - Jul 22 with 5201 viewsWarwickHunt

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 21:47 - Jul 22 by Oneill_77

The fackin fraud of a Swansea Schoolboy wannabee still living in his squalid bedsit in his mythical shadow of The Double Decker.

Still pissed, dull cûnt?
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:02 - Jul 22 with 5124 viewsOneill_77

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 21:53 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

Still pissed, dull cûnt?

Ah, we were worried about you, 'ol man. Thought you had sunk back into your seedy, noncy underworld.

Care to share your insightful, semi-pro views on Routs, Cooper and our outstanding achievement ? (without resorting to your vile homoerotic, twisted bile)
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:02 - Jul 22 with 5121 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 21:47 - Jul 22 by Oneill_77

He wasn’t? Anyway what a performance by him. Comets the hour comets the man. His touch and finish for his first was fantastic and his second was brave.
Cullen’s and Brewsters were also top f*cking drawer. I’m elated here

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:05 - Jul 22 with 5088 viewsWarwickHunt

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:02 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

He wasn’t? Anyway what a performance by him. Comets the hour comets the man. His touch and finish for his first was fantastic and his second was brave.
Cullen’s and Brewsters were also top f*cking drawer. I’m elated here

Ta, Bryn - comprehension isn’t his strong point.😂
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:07 - Jul 22 with 5058 viewsWarwickHunt

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:02 - Jul 22 by Oneill_77

Ah, we were worried about you, 'ol man. Thought you had sunk back into your seedy, noncy underworld.

Care to share your insightful, semi-pro views on Routs, Cooper and our outstanding achievement ? (without resorting to your vile homoerotic, twisted bile)

I see crystal meth has finally made it to Aberdare. Get help.
Login to get fewer ads

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:09 - Jul 22 with 5049 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:05 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

Ta, Bryn - comprehension isn’t his strong point.😂

It crossed my mind about our first play off when we were all writing ourselves off on the last day, snuck in and won ‘em

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:11 - Jul 22 with 5022 viewschad

Going to take Mr Hunts presence here as a tribute to our skipping, hopping, thunder calfed hero
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:22 - Jul 22 with 4938 viewsBillyChong

5 year contract for him in the morning
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:22 - Jul 22 with 4937 viewsOneill_77

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:11 - Jul 22 by chad

Going to take Mr Hunts presence here as a tribute to our skipping, hopping, thunder calfed hero

Let's hope so. WarraLej vs WarraCant, no words.

For someone who prides himself with his Swansea Schoolboy footballing heritage, he has no clue. Truly embarrassing.

You are far too polite, btw.
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:32 - Jul 22 with 4887 viewsWarwickHunt

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:22 - Jul 22 by Oneill_77

For someone who prides himself with his Swansea Schoolboy footballing heritage, he has no clue. Truly embarrassing.

Too long as a PL player, good in the Championship. Wrong sub at the wrong time against Leeds.

PS Llorente? Gylfi?
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:53 - Jul 22 with 4809 viewsDJack

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:32 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

Too long as a PL player, good in the Championship. Wrong sub at the wrong time against Leeds.

PS Llorente? Gylfi?

You forgot Tom Carroll

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:53 - Jul 22 with 4806 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:32 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

PS Llorente? Gylfi?

Right subs at right time against Reading.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:09 - Jul 22 with 4750 viewschad

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 22:22 - Jul 22 by Oneill_77

Ha, I did shout out fhook fhook fhook when Routs scored his second, if that helps ;)
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:45 - Jul 22 with 4654 viewsOneill_77

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:09 - Jul 22 by chad

Ha, I did shout out fhook fhook fhook when Routs scored his second, if that helps ;)

Inspired.

Thing is, Warracant is in a quandary. And its a joy to behold.

His heritage, brought up in the shadow of something that wasn't there; his semi-pro Swansea Schoolboys (wtf ?) wannabee disappointment of failure; his squalid bedsit in Fleet St (SA1 ffs, not EC4) in.....the shadow of something that's not there other than his twisted, warped noncy, make-believe world. I could go on about his sordidness, but will keep the powder dry.....
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:46 - Jul 22 with 4650 viewsWarwickHunt

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:45 - Jul 22 by Oneill_77

Inspired.

His heritage, brought up in the shadow of something that wasn't there; his semi-pro Swansea Schoolboys (wtf ?) wannabee disappointment of failure; his squalid bedsit in Fleet St (SA1 ffs, not EC4) in.....the shadow of something that's not there other than his twisted, warped noncy, make-believe world. I could go on about his sordidness, but will keep the powder dry.....

You’re clearly fûcking insane😂😂😂
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:51 - Jul 22 with 4636 viewsOneill_77

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:46 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

You’re clearly fûcking insane😂😂😂

You're clearly outed

With nowhere to hide, this time.
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:56 - Jul 22 with 4621 viewsWarwickHunt

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:51 - Jul 22 by Oneill_77

You're clearly outed

With nowhere to hide, this time.

Get back to the playground, you demented fantasist. 😂
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:59 - Jul 22 with 4609 viewschad

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:45 - Jul 22 by Oneill_77

Inspired.

In fairness to Mr Hunt it does show a good imagination. Might indicate a certain talent for literature.

Fiction of course ;)
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 00:05 - Jul 23 with 4591 viewsOneill_77

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 23:56 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

Get back to the playground, you demented fantasist. 😂

Tis you is the fantasist, 'ol man, in so many ways.

You bring nothing, other than abuse and negativity.

Earn the right to support the Swans, you twisted, warped ol' nonce.

Or simply fack off, is it.
What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 00:21 - Jul 23 with 4550 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 00:30 - Jul 23 with 4538 viewsDJack

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 00:05 - Jul 23 by Oneill_77

Tis you is the fantasist, 'ol man, in so many ways.

You bring nothing, other than abuse and negativity.

Earn the right to support the Swans, you twisted, warped ol' nonce.

Or simply fack off, is it.

You've mellowed then...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 00:35 - Jul 23 with 4529 viewsDJack

What was that about Routledge c*nts......? on 00:21 - Jul 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Thanks for that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024