Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leslie Grantham 04:24 - Sep 18 with 726 viewsNotLoyal

I was having a conversation last night about Leslie Grantham, didn't know he was dead. Did the wkiki thing.
I haven't laughed so much in ages.

In May 2004, a Sunday newspaper printed photographs of Grantham exposing himself and masturbating whilst sucking his finger in a sexually-suggestive manner via a webcam from his dressing room to an undercover reporter named "Amanda."[22] Grantham also allegedly dressed as Captain Hook whilst pleasuring himself,[23

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Leslie Grantham on 08:55 - Sep 18 with 654 viewsHighjack

Hot stuff...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leslie Grantham on 09:25 - Sep 18 with 635 viewsbritferry

I thought he got shot by some daffodils years ago

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Leslie Grantham on 09:33 - Sep 18 with 626 viewsHighjack

Leslie Grantham on 09:25 - Sep 18 by britferry

I thought he got shot by some daffodils years ago

No he faked his death and came back because ratings were low but then he got caught on camera having an intimate moment with Tommy Tank so they killed him again with Pauline’s doorstop.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leslie Grantham on 10:12 - Sep 18 with 592 viewstheloneranger

Leslie Grantham on 09:33 - Sep 18 by Highjack

No he faked his death and came back because ratings were low but then he got caught on camera having an intimate moment with Tommy Tank so they killed him again with Pauline’s doorstop.

At least he could make a comeback, totally different to the West German taxi driver he murdered!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024