Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Sugar 10:59 - Sep 20 with 787 viewsCatullus

It's still different rule books for the rich then,

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/lord-alan-sugar-wife

I just watched him on tv too, he says he's a proud Jew, nothing wrong with that but he goes on to say he doesn't go to the Synagogue, he doesn't practise the dietary laws and all that because "I'm not a fanatical religious Jew". Now some Jewish people might just be upset by that, a "proud Jew" suggesting that following Jewish religious rules is fanatical?

I used to like Alan Sugar! A self made man, worked hard and won huge success for himself but his recent outbursts and behaviour just irk me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Alan Sugar on 11:07 - Sep 20 with 776 viewsbuilthjack

Met him at a wedding many years ago. Probably the most arrogant person I have ever come across.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alan Sugar on 11:42 - Sep 20 with 761 views1983

Alan Sugar on 11:07 - Sep 20 by builthjack

Met him at a wedding many years ago. Probably the most arrogant person I have ever come across.

That’s because he’s supposed to be.

Why do you think so many people get bent out of shape and dislike people like Jeremy Clarkson,Lord Sugar,Donald Trump ..etc it’s because your supposed to dislike them that’s their job and they are very clever at doing it as well.

Alan Sugar on 11:47 - Sep 20 with 755 viewsCatullus

Alan Sugar on 11:42 - Sep 20 by 1983

Why do you think so many people get bent out of shape and dislike people like Jeremy Clarkson,Lord Sugar,Donald Trump ..etc it’s because your supposed to dislike them that’s their job and they are very clever at doing it as well.

I quite like Clarkson! He's entertaining. I think we are supposed to dislike their TV persona's but when you meet someone face to face and their a dick, it's different.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Alan Sugar on 12:31 - Sep 20 with 737 views1983

Alan Sugar on 11:47 - Sep 20 by Catullus

I quite like Clarkson! He's entertaining. I think we are supposed to dislike their TV persona's but when you meet someone face to face and their a dick, it's different.

Snap I like Clarkson and think he is very clever at being a burk, briefly met him at the Grand National in the late 1990’s and he didn’t disappoint he was a burk.

Alan Sugar on 14:12 - Sep 20 with 702 viewsbuilthjack

Alan Sugar on 11:42 - Sep 20 by 1983

On the tv maybe. But he was an asshole to the waitresses etc for no reason. A prick.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alan Sugar on 17:41 - Sep 20 with 660 viewsonehunglow

Don’t mind arrogance.Im that way myself. I do hate bad manners though and if I’d be there and witnessed that,I’d be in Sugar s face. I ll front up to anyone as nobody is better than me .

Sugar made computing affordable for the general public. He made billions so we re all grateful.

To me ,he is still an east end spiv who got lucky .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Alan Sugar on 19:16 - Sep 20 with 630 viewsbuilthjack

Alan Sugar on 17:41 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

Don’t mind arrogance.Im that way myself. I do hate bad manners though and if I’d be there and witnessed that,I’d be in Sugar s face. I ll front up to anyone as nobody is better than me .

Sugar made computing affordable for the general public. He made billions so we re all grateful.

To me ,he is still an east end spiv who got lucky .

Others got to him first. Had a word.
He was like a mouse for a while then the arrogance started after he had a few drinks.
Needless to say he didn't stay for the evening.
I don't do arrogance.

Alan Sugar on 20:03 - Sep 20 with 608 viewsonehunglow

I know K. You re a decent sort even though we crossed swords.I hold no malice towards you whatsoever.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024