Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. 17:59 - Sep 23 with 5562 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees Release report on Hunter Biden, Burisma and Corruption.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:35 - Sep 23 with 2195 viewsDJack

Ooops...

"Hunter Biden's lucrative work at a Ukrainian energy firm while his father was vice-president was "problematic", a report by Republican senators says.

But it found no evidence that US foreign policy was influenced by it. "

"The 87-page report called the younger Biden's role at a company suspected of corruption "awkward" and "problematic" at a time when the US was trying to help clean up Ukraine.

But it found little additional information that had not already been publicly revealed in news reports and testimony to the impeachment committee.

Mr Trump has claimed that Mr Biden meddled in Ukraine to help his son's business interests, but lawmakers found no evidence of this."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54268887

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:45 - Sep 23 with 2187 viewsDr_Parnassus

There is certainly a lot more to come with this. Looks very suspect indeed.

I also love the fact that Biden is seen as some liberal saviour... yet I saw him on a video the other day clearly against gay marriage and openly using racist language.

The bloke is a dinosaur.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:57 - Sep 23 with 2182 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:35 - Sep 23 by DJack

Ooops...

"Hunter Biden's lucrative work at a Ukrainian energy firm while his father was vice-president was "problematic", a report by Republican senators says.

But it found no evidence that US foreign policy was influenced by it. "

"The 87-page report called the younger Biden's role at a company suspected of corruption "awkward" and "problematic" at a time when the US was trying to help clean up Ukraine.

But it found little additional information that had not already been publicly revealed in news reports and testimony to the impeachment committee.

Mr Trump has claimed that Mr Biden meddled in Ukraine to help his son's business interests, but lawmakers found no evidence of this."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54268887

And you believe the BBC?
Nothing new?
OK.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:01 - Sep 23 with 2178 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:57 - Sep 23 by A_Fans_Dad

And you believe the BBC?
Nothing new?
OK.

Trump has demanded a full scale investigation into it, however the FBI over there seem to have a vested interest currently so I am not too hopeful of a thorough one.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:00 - Sep 24 with 2154 viewsDJack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:01 - Sep 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Trump has demanded a full scale investigation into it, however the FBI over there seem to have a vested interest currently so I am not too hopeful of a thorough one.

The investigation was done by Republican lawmakers...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:13 - Sep 24 with 2149 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:00 - Sep 24 by DJack

The investigation was done by Republican lawmakers...

Yes, Republican lawmakers don’t have that much power of international investigation. There is clearly some issues there highlighted from the initial report so an FBI investigation is probably called for, although no doubt they will turn a blind eye to certain things, they need to be held to a standard and an investigation should take place.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:36 - Sep 24 with 2136 viewsDJack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:13 - Sep 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes, Republican lawmakers don’t have that much power of international investigation. There is clearly some issues there highlighted from the initial report so an FBI investigation is probably called for, although no doubt they will turn a blind eye to certain things, they need to be held to a standard and an investigation should take place.

Issues of little or no importance as stated by the Republicans.

I'm fairly certain that the lawmakers can request support/documents/evidence from any of their Intelligence agencies and they came up with nothing. If any of our American friends could let us now the powers that the lawmakers can call on to investigate, I'm sure that we will all appreciate it.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:43 - Sep 24 with 2128 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:36 - Sep 24 by DJack

I'm fairly certain that the lawmakers can request support/documents/evidence from any of their Intelligence agencies and they came up with nothing. If any of our American friends could let us now the powers that the lawmakers can call on to investigate, I'm sure that we will all appreciate it.

Little to no importance? Problematic and awkward is what I read. That report confirmed the clear links but they have no power of international criminal investigation, hence why Trump has called for an actual criminal investigation.

It turns out that figures at the White House warned Biden and Obama of Hunters activity when they were attempting to sort corruption in Ukraine. These links create "criminal financial, counterintelligence and extortion concerns". It suggests Hunter Biden was profiting from his family name - a potential conflict of interest that needs further investigation.

(While you are here, you seem to have ignored my question on the oppression thread again )
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 0:45]

Login to get fewer ads

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 01:08 - Sep 24 with 2110 viewsJack_Meoff

The US has, since WW2, basically pillaged its way around the globe, overthrowing democratically elected leaders so its corporations can steal resources. How many people, for example, have died in the Middle East - this century alone - on bare face lies? The UK (our tax money) is complicit also.

And Trump 'pressing Ukraine' is somehow crossing a line with regard previous presidents' behaviour.

Laughable. I'm no fan of the Orange 'Heritage Foundation' one, but this whole narrative is preposterous.

Edit: The US was trying to 'clean up Ukraine.' F*cking hell. No, it wasn't.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 1:19]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 01:19 - Sep 24 with 2091 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 01:08 - Sep 24 by Jack_Meoff

The US has, since WW2, basically pillaged its way around the globe, overthrowing democratically elected leaders so its corporations can steal resources. How many people, for example, have died in the Middle East - this century alone - on bare face lies? The UK (our tax money) is complicit also.

And Trump 'pressing Ukraine' is somehow crossing a line with regard previous presidents' behaviour.

Laughable. I'm no fan of the Orange 'Heritage Foundation' one, but this whole narrative is preposterous.

Edit: The US was trying to 'clean up Ukraine.' F*cking hell. No, it wasn't.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 1:19]

Trumps administration has been one of the first I can remember possibly in my lifetime (or at least since I’ve been in some form of political work) that hasn’t sent it’s troops to a new conflict and has actively looked to bring back currently serving ones home.

He has brought North Korea and more specifically Kim Jong Un to the negotiating table for the first time ever and signed peace deals in the Middle East (that was claimed was impossible) - I love the narrative that he is divisive. The only divisiveness is the left that hate him for NOT ruining the country like they hoped he would, instead they have decided to destroy it themselves and blame him.

That’s the last 4 years in a nutshell.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 13:07]

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 01:52 - Sep 24 with 2082 viewsDJack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:43 - Sep 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Little to no importance? Problematic and awkward is what I read. That report confirmed the clear links but they have no power of international criminal investigation, hence why Trump has called for an actual criminal investigation.

It turns out that figures at the White House warned Biden and Obama of Hunters activity when they were attempting to sort corruption in Ukraine. These links create "criminal financial, counterintelligence and extortion concerns". It suggests Hunter Biden was profiting from his family name - a potential conflict of interest that needs further investigation.

(While you are here, you seem to have ignored my question on the oppression thread again )
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 0:45]

Yep problematic and awkward...nothing anywhere near as bad as this administrations shtshow and those words are almost certainly from a biased position (Republicans casting shade just before the election)

Your question?

I will not be spending much time on the boards over the next day or so so please inform and remind me in a couple of days.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 02:28 - Sep 24 with 2077 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 01:52 - Sep 24 by DJack

Yep problematic and awkward...nothing anywhere near as bad as this administrations shtshow and those words are almost certainly from a biased position (Republicans casting shade just before the election)

Your question?

I will not be spending much time on the boards over the next day or so so please inform and remind me in a couple of days.

We don’t know the extent of the problem with it, hence the call for the investigation.

Of course, feel free to research the answer to my question if it helps, you will now have an extra couple of days to come up with some kind of argument which will be nice.

You have been asked maybe half a dozen times now to explain where the oppression in America is that a whole destructive movement is being pushed off the back of and conveniently ignored each time so we live in hope you are able to come back with something, after all it’s not like people are dying and losing their homes and businesses over the support for it....

But nobody seems to know why.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:54 - Sep 24 with 1995 viewsBest_loser

It was a dumb thing having hunter Biden getting involved in the Ukraine

There was a clear conflict of interest

Its been investigated and its a nothing burger now
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:11 - Sep 24 with 1976 viewsCatullus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 01:19 - Sep 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Trumps administration has been one of the first I can remember possibly in my lifetime (or at least since I’ve been in some form of political work) that hasn’t sent it’s troops to a new conflict and has actively looked to bring back currently serving ones home.

He has brought North Korea and more specifically Kim Jong Un to the negotiating table for the first time ever and signed peace deals in the Middle East (that was claimed was impossible) - I love the narrative that he is divisive. The only divisiveness is the left that hate him for NOT ruining the country like they hoped he would, instead they have decided to destroy it themselves and blame him.

That’s the last 4 years in a nutshell.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 13:07]

I agree with you on Trumps overseas achievements and yet, at home in the USA he is such a divisive character. Maybe it's because he is so confrontational? Foreign leaders don't like the thought of having the USA's vast industrila and military might lined up against them maybe?

Though didn't they say he came very close to a nuclear conflict with North Korea? I'm not sure I like the thought of anyone taking us that close to M.A.D because once nukes start flying the fun just won't stop. The fallout would be massive, literally and figuratively!

Biden's sons business has been brought up before and how can it not be a conflict of interests? Just the perception of it should be enough to stop his son doing it. It's the same here with Grayling the eternally failing and that new job!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 12:41 - Sep 24 with 1950 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:54 - Sep 24 by Best_loser

It was a dumb thing having hunter Biden getting involved in the Ukraine

There was a clear conflict of interest

Its been investigated and its a nothing burger now

It is a nothing burger according to the Democrat run mass media, not to anyone who has read the report and believes in rules, regulations and anti-corruption.
Which is obviously not you.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 12:50 - Sep 24 with 1946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:36 - Sep 24 by DJack

You are correct, the lawmakers can indeed request documents and evidence from the intelligence agencies.
If you had read the report you would know that they have in fact done so.
What you don't appreciate is that they have no power to enforce a response.
As far as the FBI is concerned there has been no response. There have been responses from the Secret Service however.
You also don't appreciate that when they question people who are involved they cannot make them answer the questions or force them to provide any data.
And they have quite often refused to do so.
So practically the whole investigation has been based on official government records that are available to them and people who areprepared to come forward.
Who are not those involved any of the corruption or it's cover up.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 13:11 - Sep 24 with 1933 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:11 - Sep 24 by Catullus

I agree with you on Trumps overseas achievements and yet, at home in the USA he is such a divisive character. Maybe it's because he is so confrontational? Foreign leaders don't like the thought of having the USA's vast industrila and military might lined up against them maybe?

Though didn't they say he came very close to a nuclear conflict with North Korea? I'm not sure I like the thought of anyone taking us that close to M.A.D because once nukes start flying the fun just won't stop. The fallout would be massive, literally and figuratively!

Biden's sons business has been brought up before and how can it not be a conflict of interests? Just the perception of it should be enough to stop his son doing it. It's the same here with Grayling the eternally failing and that new job!

Is he a divisive character though? People not liking him doesn’t mean he is the divisive one. Politics by its very nature is divisive, I’m not sure he can be blamed for it though. The left have turned into raving nutters this last 4 years, we have both seen that. What do you think Trump has done on home soil to cause that out of interest? I honestly don’t think it’s him at all, the left had it in for him from day 1.

As for nuclear war with North Korea, I doubt it personally.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 13:17 - Sep 24 with 1928 viewsdadsarmy76

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 14:06 - Sep 24 with 1900 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:11 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Do you mean the most peaceful President of the USA in recent history?
Is that who the foreign leaders are worried about?
Or could it be the USA President that wants them to pull their weight, to break China's hold on the world, to stop the UN's agendas and the Globalists world domination?
The one who sponsors environmentalism, but not Climate Change hysteria, that President.
Or the President that puts the USA and it's workers, including Blacks and Latinos before illegal immigrants and foreign workers?
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:06 - Sep 24 with 1885 viewsHumpty

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 14:06 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Or could it be the USA President that wants them to pull their weight, to break China's hold on the world, to stop the UN's agendas and the Globalists world domination?
The one who sponsors environmentalism, but not Climate Change hysteria, that President.
Or the President that puts the USA and it's workers, including Blacks and Latinos before illegal immigrants and foreign workers?

Sponsors environmentalism.

Laughable.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.htm
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:12 - Sep 24 with 1877 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 14:06 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, I’ve never understood this divisive thing. Biden is openly against gay marriage and has been openly racist, Trump has been the most peace friendly President I can remember possibly ever... but he did say pussy.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:43 - Sep 24 with 1861 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:06 - Sep 24 by Humpty

Sponsors environmentalism.

Laughable.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.htm

Have you ever heard over over restriction?
Most of what the EPA did under Obama was exactly that.
What President Trump is doing is concentrating on the necessary and not on crippling industries with made up so called "science".
The Obama EPA was renowned for it.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 16:09 - Sep 24 with 1850 viewsBest_loser

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/23/eric-trump-testify-family-busine

Now hunter Biden has been cleared

Its the turn of Eric trump

Then ivanka and don jnr

The trump crime family
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:45 - Sep 24 with 1787 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 16:09 - Sep 24 by Best_loser

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/23/eric-trump-testify-family-busine

Now hunter Biden has been cleared

Its the turn of Eric trump

Then ivanka and don jnr

The trump crime family

Cleared of what?

Hunter is in a lot of trouble.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:25 - Sep 24 with 1765 viewsCatullus

Peaceful because he hasn't sent troops in? Because he has been very confrontational.

The best way to judge Trump will be with hindsight. Then we will see, but will we believe?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024