Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL 11:37 - Sep 28 with 677 viewspikeypaul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54322579

Great news for those of us who use London taxis a lot and another nail in the ripoff black cab cartel.

We just now need to get into the 21st century around here and get Uber operating in SW Wales,massive success in Cardiff why not Swansea?

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 11:49 - Sep 28 with 669 viewscontroversial_jack

We should have it in Swansea
Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 12:22 - Sep 28 with 661 viewspikeypaul

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 11:49 - Sep 28 by controversial_jack

We should have it in Swansea

Of course we should,and its only those with vested interests like the guy that runs the local cabs we dont, which allows him to drive around in his Aston Martin.

When the cab firm boss creams off 50% of all takings,and the driver pays for all the fuel out of his half no wonder disabled pensioners are charged so much to simply go shopping.

Uber would save us all around 40% and the guy driving still takes home the same pay ,we just cut out the middle man who does jacksh!te.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 19:58 - Sep 28 with 612 viewsLohengrin

When I’m up in London, which is pretty often, I wouldn’t entertain using anything other than a Hackney Cab. Properly regulated they provide a decent living for working men.

I wouldn’t give the undercutting chimps at Uber the time of day.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 20:38 - Sep 28 with 593 viewspikeypaul

😂😆😂. Good man

I hope you pay double for all other services you get and treat everyone as “undercutters” because they do not rip you off , like they say a mug and his money are soon separated.

Uber drivers are also working men and no different than the black cab drivers and do not mention “the knowledge”, we are in the 21st century and that is completely worthless these days with modern technology.

Uber drivers are far more accountable and tracked than the rip off black cabs all routes taken recorded on your app and driver credentials easily accessible also , unlike the black cab merchants.

But hey if you are happy to pay double for the same trip good for you, but one thing is for sure Uber is here to stay and no one under 40 in London would use any other form of cab and in a few years black cabs will be history unless they start charging a similar rate to Uber.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 20:44]

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 20:44 - Sep 28 with 585 viewsLohengrin

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 20:38 - Sep 28 by pikeypaul

😂😆😂. Good man

I hope you pay double for all other services you get and treat everyone as “undercutters” because they do not rip you off , like they say a mug and his money are soon separated.

Uber drivers are also working men and no different than the black cab drivers and do not mention “the knowledge”, we are in the 21st century and that is completely worthless these days with modern technology.

Uber drivers are far more accountable and tracked than the rip off black cabs all routes taken recorded on your app and driver credentials easily accessible also , unlike the black cab merchants.

But hey if you are happy to pay double for the same trip good for you, but one thing is for sure Uber is here to stay and no one under 40 in London would use any other form of cab and in a few years black cabs will be history unless they start charging a similar rate to Uber.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 20:44]

More than happy to pay and the service has always been absolutely first class.

Folk shouldn’t have to kill themselves to earn a decent living. Money was made round to go around...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 20:48 - Sep 28 with 577 viewsonehunglow

Had the use of an Aston for a track day.

Bit of a barge . Shyte

Ferrari every time

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 01:13 - Sep 29 with 524 viewsSlugster664

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 12:22 - Sep 28 by pikeypaul

Of course we should,and its only those with vested interests like the guy that runs the local cabs we dont, which allows him to drive around in his Aston Martin.

When the cab firm boss creams off 50% of all takings,and the driver pays for all the fuel out of his half no wonder disabled pensioners are charged so much to simply go shopping.

Uber would save us all around 40% and the guy driving still takes home the same pay ,we just cut out the middle man who does jacksh!te.

OUT

AFLI

I have never read such utter shite on here, and that is saying something.

Uber are utterly unreliable and are destroying companies around the UK. Taxi drivers in Cardiff(PH and Hackney)are losing over 40% income since Uber arrived.

Hopefully SCC keep them away from here if it's in their power...as I say, unreliable.

STID

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 07:40 - Sep 29 with 479 viewsKilkennyjack

Uber defeats Sadiq Khan and TFL on 19:58 - Sep 28 by Lohengrin

When I’m up in London, which is pretty often, I wouldn’t entertain using anything other than a Hackney Cab. Properly regulated they provide a decent living for working men.

I wouldn’t give the undercutting chimps at Uber the time of day.

👍

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024