Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we strengthened the starting 11 or the squad? 23:23 - Oct 16 with 1629 viewsdobjack2

I assume Ryan Bennett will replace Joe but how many of our other signings in this window are starters.

Have we strengthened the starting 11 or the squad? on 23:28 - Oct 16 with 1612 viewsKeithHaynes

Massive increase in depth.
No excuses now. Harry Wilson means nothing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Have we strengthened the starting 11 or the squad? on 23:31 - Oct 16 with 1607 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think we’ve strengthened the squad quite a bit today and it was absolutely necessary that we did so. Games are going to come thick and fast from now on and the clubs with the strongest squads will be the ones that put together the consistency In performance that will see them prevail In the end.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Have we strengthened the starting 11 or the squad? on 23:37 - Oct 16 with 1600 viewsdobjack2

Have we strengthened the starting 11 or the squad? on 23:31 - Oct 16 by Joe_bradshaw

I think we’ve strengthened the squad quite a bit today and it was absolutely necessary that we did so. Games are going to come thick and fast from now on and the clubs with the strongest squads will be the ones that put together the consistency In performance that will see them prevail In the end.

It’s a massive increase in options, the question now is how we are going to play and make the most of the players we have.

Still lack options at central striker but it’s up to Cooper now.
Have we strengthened the starting 11 or the squad? on 02:36 - Oct 17 with 1538 viewsGixerJack

Have we strengthened the starting 11 or the squad? on 23:31 - Oct 16 by Joe_bradshaw

This
Have we strengthened the starting 11 or the squad? on 06:57 - Oct 17 with 1498 viewspencoedjack

Yes without any doubt.

It’s pretty obvious from my posts I was a massive fan of Joes but that said we did well without him in the 2nd half of last season.

We have added some decent players to a pretty thread bare squad.

Bring it on .....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024