Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scary Windmills 10:13 - Oct 23 with 1989 viewsonehunglow

According to Don ,a big cause of cancer then?

Fumes from a Windmill.

Prof...where are you Sir.Report back on this

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scary Windmills on 23:54 - Oct 23 with 422 viewsBoundy

Scary Windmills on 22:19 - Oct 23 by Catullus

Decommissioning involves driving hevy plant over the land again, destroying habitat again. Reinstating the lnd probably drives wildlife away again.

Solar farms don't need the foundations a wind turbine does, it might only be a few feet bigger than the base of the turbine but how deep down do the foundations go?

Solar farms also don't kill birds and can work on cloudy days.

I can't argue with what you post but renewable energy isn't going away , would you prefer we revert back to coal mining for example, private ownership from that particular source of energy would mean open cast and we all know the impact that has on the environment ,in comparison to a wind farm that has had an continues to have an environmental impact . how's about nuclear energy, currently there are plans to dump mud dredged from the Bristol channel opposite Hinckley point and dumped in Cardiff flats of which have high levels or plutonium .
Successive governments since Thatcher have never had a policy on power generation and left it to the markets to develop their own , with a help of the WAG in Wales its now become free for all with lifting of restrictions of where and how many wind farms can be built because other than renewables what other options are there .
The rush for electrification of the rail network and now electric motor cars etc along with rapid increase in the population the demand has come close on a number of occasions close to exceeding output .
Everyone wants the latest technology but quite often NIMBY springs to mind when something that drives that technology is mooted to be built .A solar farm the size of
Wildlife is far more resilient then we sometimes take credit for, and the bigger immediate negative impact to wildlife is a solar wind farm and believe it or not the wind can blow 24 hours a day and in many cases, is cheaper than solar energy.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scary Windmills on 11:47 - Oct 24 with 385 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 22:19 - Oct 23 by Catullus

Decommissioning involves driving hevy plant over the land again, destroying habitat again. Reinstating the lnd probably drives wildlife away again.

Solar farms don't need the foundations a wind turbine does, it might only be a few feet bigger than the base of the turbine but how deep down do the foundations go?

Solar farms also don't kill birds and can work on cloudy days.

I still don't understand why you want to make Electricity more expensive for poor people.

You forget that Solar Farms cover the ground, so no or very poor crop growth, unless someone has got mushrooms to grow under them.
Why give up crops for expensive, ineffecient, intermittent energy which requires full back up?
Scary Windmills on 12:04 - Oct 24 with 380 viewsCatullus

Scary Windmills on 11:47 - Oct 24 by A_Fans_Dad

I still don't understand why you want to make Electricity more expensive for poor people.

You forget that Solar Farms cover the ground, so no or very poor crop growth, unless someone has got mushrooms to grow under them.
Why give up crops for expensive, ineffecient, intermittent energy which requires full back up?

No, I don't want to make electricity more expensive and we don't need to put solar farms on green land. We have thousands of acres of rooftops to use.

I also believe all energy should be nationalised and not for profit wich would wipe out the expensive subsidy driven market. Dwr Cymru is not for profit, why can't all our utilities be the same? Or if they are nationalised any profit can be used for infrastructure funding.

Do you support wind farms which are also expensive and even more intermittent? Until we have sufficient technical knowhow green energy will always need full back up but as knowledge grows the reliability improves.

Did you see that the ozone "hole" has grown,

https://www.inverse.com/science/largest-hole-in-arctic-ozone-layer

We can't keep on destroying our world. Change won't happen if we keep on making excuses.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scary Windmills on 12:21 - Oct 24 with 375 viewsBoundy

Scary Windmills on 12:04 - Oct 24 by Catullus

No, I don't want to make electricity more expensive and we don't need to put solar farms on green land. We have thousands of acres of rooftops to use.

I also believe all energy should be nationalised and not for profit wich would wipe out the expensive subsidy driven market. Dwr Cymru is not for profit, why can't all our utilities be the same? Or if they are nationalised any profit can be used for infrastructure funding.

Do you support wind farms which are also expensive and even more intermittent? Until we have sufficient technical knowhow green energy will always need full back up but as knowledge grows the reliability improves.

We can't keep on destroying our world. Change won't happen if we keep on making excuses.

We may have thousands of roof tops but where will the power come from during the night for example and they need all to be facing south for maximum generation . Its difficult for the Grid control centre to predict demand and to balance the load as it is .Battery storage sites are very slowly ( and I mean slowly ) becoming part of the grid system but have you seen the size of the area required to store the required amount of batteries required to make significant impact on the demand for electricity .
Why do you think the distribution companies are desperate to provide "free" smart meters , not so you can keep track of your usage but to reduce your supply should demand exceed the the local availability without the need for power cuts.

Scary Windmills on 12:49 - Oct 24 with 371 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 12:04 - Oct 24 by Catullus

No, I don't support Wind Energy at all, it is just like Solar, a subsidy milking machine.
In an open market nobody would build either of them, they solve nothing, kill birds, bats and insects.

I don't beleive in any "green" initiatives, they practically all have unintended consequences that cause more problems than they solve.

The ozone hole has grown, because it has nothing to do with what we do and note it is the Arctic, not the original Antarctic ozone hole.
It's size has always naturally changed.
You need to study some simple Solar physics.
Have you ever bothered to check what the ozone levels have done over the last 40 years?
We aren't destroying the world, saying it does not make it so.
Scary Windmills on 12:50 - Oct 24 with 370 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 12:21 - Oct 24 by Boundy

We may have thousands of roof tops but where will the power come from during the night for example and they need all to be facing south for maximum generation . Its difficult for the Grid control centre to predict demand and to balance the load as it is .Battery storage sites are very slowly ( and I mean slowly ) becoming part of the grid system but have you seen the size of the area required to store the required amount of batteries required to make significant impact on the demand for electricity .
Why do you think the distribution companies are desperate to provide "free" smart meters , not so you can keep track of your usage but to reduce your supply should demand exceed the the local availability without the need for power cuts.

It is all unecessary added expense.
I have already been through it on here, but it is a waste of time, you can't fight religion with facts.
Scary Windmills on 13:09 - Oct 24 with 367 viewsCatullus

Scary Windmills on 23:54 - Oct 23 by Boundy

I can't argue with what you post but renewable energy isn't going away , would you prefer we revert back to coal mining for example, private ownership from that particular source of energy would mean open cast and we all know the impact that has on the environment ,in comparison to a wind farm that has had an continues to have an environmental impact . how's about nuclear energy, currently there are plans to dump mud dredged from the Bristol channel opposite Hinckley point and dumped in Cardiff flats of which have high levels or plutonium .
Successive governments since Thatcher have never had a policy on power generation and left it to the markets to develop their own , with a help of the WAG in Wales its now become free for all with lifting of restrictions of where and how many wind farms can be built because other than renewables what other options are there .
The rush for electrification of the rail network and now electric motor cars etc along with rapid increase in the population the demand has come close on a number of occasions close to exceeding output .
Everyone wants the latest technology but quite often NIMBY springs to mind when something that drives that technology is mooted to be built .A solar farm the size of
Wildlife is far more resilient then we sometimes take credit for, and the bigger immediate negative impact to wildlife is a solar wind farm and believe it or not the wind can blow 24 hours a day and in many cases, is cheaper than solar energy.

I'm not keen on wind farms but I strongly support renewables otherwise. It's not so much what we need to do but how we do it. Can we put wind turnineson tall buildings for example? They wouldn't need 130ft columns then either. we fill rooftops with solar panels, how many could we get on sports stadia alone? Can we have floating tidal generators?

There is alwasy going to be some disruption to nature, we have toaccept that but can't we think outside the box instead of destroying thousands of acres of habitat or cutting down millions of trees?

How many wind turbines have ever produced power for a 24 hour period? We need a combination of all renewble sources and even then, at current technology levels we still need back up. But we'll getthere if we keep trying.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Scary Windmills on 13:36 - Oct 24 with 362 viewsBoundy

Scary Windmills on 13:09 - Oct 24 by Catullus

I'm not keen on wind farms but I strongly support renewables otherwise. It's not so much what we need to do but how we do it. Can we put wind turnineson tall buildings for example? They wouldn't need 130ft columns then either. we fill rooftops with solar panels, how many could we get on sports stadia alone? Can we have floating tidal generators?

There is alwasy going to be some disruption to nature, we have toaccept that but can't we think outside the box instead of destroying thousands of acres of habitat or cutting down millions of trees?

How many wind turbines have ever produced power for a 24 hour period? We need a combination of all renewble sources and even then, at current technology levels we still need back up. But we'll getthere if we keep trying.

I work in the renewable industry but believe me I have no vested interest in it other than I care for the environment and I have to work to pay my way in life. There are green initiatives out there with new house builds for example and I have solar panels fitted to my roof but what that generates in no where near enough what I need to run my house when I'm home and in fact as my wife and I work most of the time anything created is lost because my system doesn't have the capability to store unused energy .So we try to put items on timers to make the most of the generation .
The point about the trees of which another poster raised was that the philosophy of the forestry commission is to manager the land and grow tress to be cut and replanted but so many varying figures have been quoted of trees being cut down in Scotland to allow wind farms to be built that I don't know whos telling the truth .

Burning trees example to generate power release emissions into the atmosphere so other than using the wood for making furniture why do we continue to grow non native specifies to burn to create electricity.
We have to strike a balance between caring for the visual environment and towards our emissions which as country have reduced primary because of coal fired power stations having closed and the greater reliance on renewables which will and can only increase .

Login to get fewer ads

Scary Windmills on 13:46 - Oct 24 with 358 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 13:36 - Oct 24 by Boundy

I work in the renewable industry but believe me I have no vested interest in it other than I care for the environment and I have to work to pay my way in life. There are green initiatives out there with new house builds for example and I have solar panels fitted to my roof but what that generates in no where near enough what I need to run my house when I'm home and in fact as my wife and I work most of the time anything created is lost because my system doesn't have the capability to store unused energy .So we try to put items on timers to make the most of the generation .
The point about the trees of which another poster raised was that the philosophy of the forestry commission is to manager the land and grow tress to be cut and replanted but so many varying figures have been quoted of trees being cut down in Scotland to allow wind farms to be built that I don't know whos telling the truth .

Burning trees example to generate power release emissions into the atmosphere so other than using the wood for making furniture why do we continue to grow non native specifies to burn to create electricity.
We have to strike a balance between caring for the visual environment and towards our emissions which as country have reduced primary because of coal fired power stations having closed and the greater reliance on renewables which will and can only increase .

"greater reliance on renewables which will and can only increase"

The problem is you can't "rely" on them and the more of them there are the more destabilized the Grid becomes.
Neither Turbines or Solar have any spinning enertia to keep the grid frequency stable.

Are you not being paid by the grid for your daytime solar production?
Scary Windmills on 14:02 - Oct 24 with 354 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 13:09 - Oct 24 by Catullus

Just think abut how a Turbine works and you will see that it is not possible to mount large turbines on buildings.
They have to be able to rotate in the horizontal plane to keep a head wind blowing in to the blades.
As well as that tall buildings are not built to withstand the extra stresses and vibrations in particular from turbines, They would literally be a living hell to be in with vibrations, ultrasound and blade flicker.

I have no problem with people like boundy putting Solar Panels on their roofs, or businesses etc. As long as the tax payers do not have to subsidise them. If they can save enough on their electricity bills to pay for them over their lifespans they will do well.

Sea wave Generators are a reasonable idea as they generate all the time.
The only problem is they can't get them to work for any length of time, the sea destroys them.
I have already explained before why tidal, 4 times a day is not a good idea.

Many turbines generate for far longer than 24 hours, but it is not stable generation, this week alone it has varied from 0.5Gw to 10.5Gw, which the gas turbines have had to accomodate. There have even been periods this mkonth when they have had to fire up Coal powered stations to take up the slack.
No day over the last week has solar got over 3 Gw at it's peak at mid day.

Do you consider wood and bio waste Renewable or green?
Do you condsider using Food production for Ethanol "green"?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 14:17]
Scary Windmills on 14:10 - Oct 24 with 352 viewsBoundy

Scary Windmills on 13:46 - Oct 24 by A_Fans_Dad

"greater reliance on renewables which will and can only increase"

The problem is you can't "rely" on them and the more of them there are the more destabilized the Grid becomes.
Neither Turbines or Solar have any spinning enertia to keep the grid frequency stable.

Are you not being paid by the grid for your daytime solar production?

Current government policy is we will be 100% self sufficient in renewable energy within 10 years ( and yes I laughed ) but whether or not it is in ten years it will happen. Battery storage sites are on the increase its just that the capacity is so small at present to make an impact .
What ever form of generation you use it all comes at a cost to the environment .Lithium Ion batteries for example which are the most prominently used at the moment all have components which need to be mined. Steel needs to be produced to built the storage containers to house them in , again steel needs to be produced to produce the turbines . You have your opinion about wind turbines which I appreciate but out of the other options currently available they are the most efficient by far .
We can create enough generation but the problem we have is how to store sufficient unused energy .
and no I'm not paid , the panels were fitted free and I have the benefits of the electricity generated and the company who fitted them have the feed in tariff

Scary Windmills on 14:24 - Oct 24 with 348 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 14:10 - Oct 24 by Boundy

Current government policy is we will be 100% self sufficient in renewable energy within 10 years ( and yes I laughed ) but whether or not it is in ten years it will happen. Battery storage sites are on the increase its just that the capacity is so small at present to make an impact .
What ever form of generation you use it all comes at a cost to the environment .Lithium Ion batteries for example which are the most prominently used at the moment all have components which need to be mined. Steel needs to be produced to built the storage containers to house them in , again steel needs to be produced to produce the turbines . You have your opinion about wind turbines which I appreciate but out of the other options currently available they are the most efficient by far .
We can create enough generation but the problem we have is how to store sufficient unused energy .
and no I'm not paid , the panels were fitted free and I have the benefits of the electricity generated and the company who fitted them have the feed in tariff

Sorry to disagree, but it will never happen.
I know Johnson is now listening to his Carrie, but that will not make it happen.
If they could it will literally bankrupt the country.
Battery backup up is absolute nonsense, I went through it based on just backing up the Tidal Lagoon here.
So no Nuclear Power Station for Wales. by A_Fans_Dad 16 Sep 2020 11:09
Do you consider this good or bad news?

Scary Windmills on 21:42 - Oct 24 with 329 viewsCatullus

Scary Windmills on 14:24 - Oct 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry to disagree, but it will never happen.
I know Johnson is now listening to his Carrie, but that will not make it happen.
If they could it will literally bankrupt the country.
Battery backup up is absolute nonsense, I went through it based on just backing up the Tidal Lagoon here.
So no Nuclear Power Station for Wales. by A_Fans_Dad 16 Sep 2020 11:09
Do you consider this good or bad news?

It will happen when the technology is good enough. It has to happen. You can deny facts all you like but when the lockdown happened in March, in a few weeks nature rebounded. The Venice canals cleared, birds were singing, the air was clearer.

It'd ne nice to have clean air to breathe, clean water to swim in.

Scary Windmills on 22:28 - Oct 24 with 321 viewsBoundy

Scary Windmills on 21:42 - Oct 24 by Catullus

It will happen when the technology is good enough. It has to happen. You can deny facts all you like but when the lockdown happened in March, in a few weeks nature rebounded. The Venice canals cleared, birds were singing, the air was clearer.

It'd ne nice to have clean air to breathe, clean water to swim in.

The technology is improving year on and for example with plans to extend Gwynt y Mor and Thanet offshore windfarms and planning permission being pushed through for new sites to be developed then I can only see renewable as the future. This year for example the UK went straight 18 days of producing electricity only using wind and solar and yes you can purchase a domestic turbine for a relatively small outlay although I wouldn't want to fit one to my house and how reliable they are I couldn't comment .

Scary Windmills on 10:29 - Oct 25 with 292 viewsCatullus

Scary Windmills on 22:28 - Oct 24 by Boundy

The technology is improving year on and for example with plans to extend Gwynt y Mor and Thanet offshore windfarms and planning permission being pushed through for new sites to be developed then I can only see renewable as the future. This year for example the UK went straight 18 days of producing electricity only using wind and solar and yes you can purchase a domestic turbine for a relatively small outlay although I wouldn't want to fit one to my house and how reliable they are I couldn't comment .

That's the point I made above, the technology will get there. Storage will get better, turbines and solar panels will get more efficient. The oil companies don't like it but it will and must happen.
We can't carry on having ecological disasters, like the like the oil spill Mauritius had recently. I see the illnesses that are much more prevalent these days than in my childhood, asthma is much more prevalent and it's because we poison the air. We can't keep paying the health costs of fossil fuels.

Scary Windmills on 10:42 - Oct 25 with 290 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 22:28 - Oct 24 by Boundy

I do not know where you get your propaganda data from.
But at no time this year have Nuclear and Gas not been used.
Therefore at no time did we go "only using Wind & Solar" for even 1 day.

Are you not aware of Gridwatch?
You can view every hour of every day of every week of every month and download the data for every vew minutes to analyse in Excel.

http://gridwatch.org.uk/

I thought you actually knew something about the industry, but now I really do wonder.
Scary Windmills on 10:56 - Oct 25 with 288 viewsCatullus

Scary Windmills on 10:42 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

You can view every hour of every day of every week of every month and download the data for every vew minutes to analyse in Excel.

I thought you actually knew something about the industry, but now I really do wonder.

In June this year renewable made up half of UK electricity supply.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/14/renewable-electricity-overtakes

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/coal-power-britain-week-record-renewab

https://gulfgasandpower.uk/blog/could-the-uk-run-on-100-renewable-energy

It's coming AFD, you can deny it all you want but you can't stop it happening.

Scary Windmills on 11:24 - Oct 25 with 286 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 10:56 - Oct 25 by Catullus

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/14/renewable-electricity-overtakes

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/coal-power-britain-week-record-renewab

Half is not total unless your maths make 50% = 100%.
If it goes above 50% it will destabilize the Grid.
You have learnt nothing from Germany, Australia and California.
It also makes electricity more expensive, you cannot have expansive generation plus paying for backup without it being more expensive
Anyone who thinks it can needs some lessons in economics.

Do you even understand that as well as renewables being subsidised that fossil fuels are penalised by adding £18 per Mw Carbon Tax to their prices to make renewables look better?
That also makes electricity more expensive.

But it doesn't matter, because the UK is "saving the world" while the rest of the world is building 1600 new Coal powered plants according to the NY times in 2017.
Scary Windmills on 12:27 - Oct 25 with 282 viewsCatullus

Scary Windmills on 11:24 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Half is not total unless your maths make 50% = 100%.
If it goes above 50% it will destabilize the Grid.
You have learnt nothing from Germany, Australia and California.
It also makes electricity more expensive, you cannot have expansive generation plus paying for backup without it being more expensive
Anyone who thinks it can needs some lessons in economics.

Do you even understand that as well as renewables being subsidised that fossil fuels are penalised by adding £18 per Mw Carbon Tax to their prices to make renewables look better?
That also makes electricity more expensive.

But it doesn't matter, because the UK is "saving the world" while the rest of the world is building 1600 new Coal powered plants according to the NY times in 2017.

That is the importnt part, it doesn't matter what the UK does if the whole world doesn't follow suit.
Does that mean we shouldn't do something? That's a debate in itself.

Again though, while there is truth in what you say about destabilising the grid, that will change as the tech improves. It will also make power cheaper in the future. Like I said to you before, if the utilities were nationalised there'd be no subsidies and all the profits could be used for infrastructure or to keep taxes down.

Scary Windmills on 14:03 - Oct 25 with 273 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 12:27 - Oct 25 by Catullus

That is the importnt part, it doesn't matter what the UK does if the whole world doesn't follow suit.
Does that mean we shouldn't do something? That's a debate in itself.

Again though, while there is truth in what you say about destabilising the grid, that will change as the tech improves. It will also make power cheaper in the future. Like I said to you before, if the utilities were nationalised there'd be no subsidies and all the profits could be used for infrastructure or to keep taxes down.

So let me understand what you are saying.
It is OK with you for the UK government to waste billions of pounds, make electricity more expensive and destroy our economy to Virtue Signal to the rest fo the world?
While they laugh at us destroying ourselves and carry on building a stable cheap efficient energy production systems.

If you want cheap, stable and cleaner it is with fracked gas the way that the USA has done it.

The billions that would be wasted could be used to improve schools, hospitals roads and industry and you want to use it to make the country worse.
Scary Windmills on 14:14 - Oct 25 with 270 viewsJack11

I was told by someone that the batteries in cars with stop start last half as long, which effectively renders the saving in fuel emissions useless. I think I there is a lot of that sort of thing going on with perceived environmental saving measures. It’s not about the overall headline figure, you have to look at the bigger picture and I think turbines fall into that category.
Scary Windmills on 14:35 - Oct 25 with 260 viewsBoundy

Scary Windmills on 10:42 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

I stand corrected, I should have posted that no coal fired power stations were operating continuously or supplying electricity for 18 consecutive days .
But the fact of the matter is you are not going to stop the drive towards total renewable energy in this country. National Gird Fintan Slye Director of the System Operator at National Grid stated in 2019 “Operating a zero-carbon electricity system in 2025, whenever there is sufficient renewable generation, is a major stepping stone to full decarbonisation of the entire electricity system; enabling new technologies and removing barriers to ever increasing levels of renewables,”
By the way I worked for the CEGB then the National Grid for 30 years and now working on a significant number of wind farms and battery storage sites here in the UK . Your qualifications are exactly ?

Scary Windmills on 18:05 - Oct 25 with 245 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scary Windmills on 10:56 - Oct 25 by Catullus

Renewables also count power generated by biomass, which is cutting down trees and burning them cause pollution and co2 emissions.
I am in favour of more solar and wind power . You can now get a home solar system of 6kw which also has batteries for about £8000. This equates to a generation cost of 8p per kilowatt as opposed to the 16p most electricity companies charge.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scary Windmills on 18:27 - Oct 25 with 242 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 18:05 - Oct 25 by felixstowe_jack

Renewables also count power generated by biomass, which is cutting down trees and burning them cause pollution and co2 emissions.
I am in favour of more solar and wind power . You can now get a home solar system of 6kw which also has batteries for about £8000. This equates to a generation cost of 8p per kilowatt as opposed to the 16p most electricity companies charge.

How long does it take to pay back £8000 at a saving of 8p per Kw?
Scary Windmills on 18:51 - Oct 25 with 230 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scary Windmills on 14:35 - Oct 25 by Boundy

I stand corrected, I should have posted that no coal fired power stations were operating continuously or supplying electricity for 18 consecutive days .
But the fact of the matter is you are not going to stop the drive towards total renewable energy in this country. National Gird Fintan Slye Director of the System Operator at National Grid stated in 2019 “Operating a zero-carbon electricity system in 2025, whenever there is sufficient renewable generation, is a major stepping stone to full decarbonisation of the entire electricity system; enabling new technologies and removing barriers to ever increasing levels of renewables,”
By the way I worked for the CEGB then the National Grid for 30 years and now working on a significant number of wind farms and battery storage sites here in the UK . Your qualifications are exactly ?

Then with your experience you should never have made such a stupid mistake.
I am was an Engineer in the Motor Industry with a great interest in anything scientific.
Since I retired I have spent my time investigating modern technology, climate change and energy development.

With your recent experience I am shocked that you still think Renewables + Backup is a good idea.
I totally despair that economics has left the energy industry.
You of all people should know about Grid stability, spinning reserves, system inertia, frequency control and reactive power.

So explain to me how the battery storage units are doing in terms of capacity to back up a single off shore wind farm.

The Director the National Grid can say what he likes, but he cannot overcome physics and does not talk about the cost of "zero-carbon".

ps Not this National Grid from 10 days ago and it isn't even winter yet.

[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 19:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024