Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would have Dan James added today ? 19:42 - Oct 24 with 1320 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m interested.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What would have Dan James added today ? on 09:56 - Oct 26 with 222 viewsBadlands

What would have Dan James added today ? on 22:01 - Oct 25 by Chief

Well that's a gross over-exaggeration& the chances he did waste were just after he broke into the team and he was very green. It was obvious he was working on his finishing / composure in training - the improvement in his game was impressive.

Lowe is a winger by trade and plays every week. Also, James played a fair few games where he was central.

He got more used to the pace and physicality of the game but he was making the same errors, the same indecision as when he was 18.
4 of 9 league assist were in October then nothing until February.
The little flurry of 2 goals and 2 assist in April really did persuade some fans he was godlike.
He was a very exciting player but also a very frustrating one.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What would have Dan James added today ? on 10:06 - Oct 26 with 218 viewsChief

What would have Dan James added today ? on 09:56 - Oct 26 by Badlands

He got more used to the pace and physicality of the game but he was making the same errors, the same indecision as when he was 18.
The little flurry of 2 goals and 2 assist in April really did persuade some fans he was godlike.

You also need to factor in that the opposition were paying him more attention giving more space for others.

No one is saying he's Godlike. Everyone had their doubts that he'd do it at Man U.

People seem to think because he's not standing out against world class defenders in the Premier league that he'd somehow be rubbish if he dropped down to play for us in the championship as the question alludes to.

He'd blitz this division.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

What would have Dan James added today ? on 10:43 - Oct 26 with 210 viewsonehunglow

Steve would have taken him off after we scored

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What would have Dan James added today ? on 11:39 - Oct 26 with 193 viewsjasper_T

What would have Dan James added today ? on 09:56 - Oct 26 by Badlands

Hmm I wonder what was happening in November through January that might have caused that...
What would have Dan James added today ? on 22:22 - Oct 26 with 156 viewsCatullus

What would have Dan James added today ? on 20:19 - Oct 24 by Chief

Well if you were, you would have seen his 15 odd goals and assists in less than 40 games then.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 20:19]

I watched him for the U23's. I watched him murder full backs then fail to manage anywhere near a decent cross. I watched him pick wrong passes, make bad decisions much too often. He had a very good 6 months but the move to Manchester was just too soon for him.

McBurnie seems to be doing much better. He made a better move to a club where expectations are much lower. James needs that move soon, before he ruins his confidence and his career.
He'd be better off coming back to us on loan than staying at OT.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024