Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yorkshire Ripper 09:16 - Oct 30 with 1726 viewsbritferry

Been rushed to A&E with a suspected heart attack... I hope its painful as hell and they manage to keep him alive, so it will continue to hurt for as long as possible.

But just imagine working in the hospital and this scum bag is rushed in and you have to work on him
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 9:58]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
Yorkshire Ripper on 15:01 - Nov 13 with 426 viewsKeithHaynes

Well Sutcliffe is dead now, died this morning.
https://www.manchestereveningn

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Yorkshire Ripper on 15:12 - Nov 13 with 410 viewsFieryJack

Yorkshire Ripper on 14:57 - Nov 13 by Highjack

It’s a strange world where people criticise serial killers?

I’ve heard it all now.


Highjack, you've misread the gist of my post, which was meant to point out the apparent oddity of McCann's impressively balanced and articulate response, when compared to the kind of almost inarticulate rage coming from people who would have liked to tear Sutcliffe limb from limb.

I expect McCann has moved on from that rage and bitterness, and now most of his anger is directed at West Yorkshire Police.

I'd probably put myself in the "let him burn in hell" brigade most of the time, so I'm not claiming any moral high ground here.

Coincidentally, I used to literally live 300 yards away from Sutcliffe's house. The current owners have, somewhat hopefully, removed the house number from the front door and gate post, but haven't thought to replace the old wooden garage where he used to keep his vile tools.
0
Yorkshire Ripper on 15:40 - Nov 13 with 394 viewsonehunglow

Ive seen the interview and he's sought out as to overcome his natural anger and by letting go of it and did so.Good on him.

We are all different and murder victims families often split up because of the trauma,which makes the derisory sentences passed these days such an affront .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Yorkshire Ripper on 23:10 - Nov 13 with 339 viewsbritferry

I bet Frank has this one on his mantle-piece... know what I mean Jimmy



https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 7:58]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
Yorkshire Ripper on 10:27 - Nov 14 with 294 viewsonehunglow

Frank didnt know who he was !.

A shocking photo.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026