Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him 16:15 - Dec 12 with 1327 viewsswancity

He got it spot on yet again today 👏

Take a bow. Awesome stuff. Rarely has there ever been such a comfortable derby win against Cardiff and I’ve seen a few.

Our lads out on that pitch are making us proud again and long may it continue. Well done all. There’s no place for unnecessary negativity.

Still boring Cooper?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 16:23 - Dec 12 with 1307 viewsFireboy2

Yes great win but why cant we criticise constructively?

For example, he should have put on dhanda or palmer to make us more of an attacking threat when we went 2 up, it would have put them on the back foot as they were down to 10 men, instead he kept us substitutionless until the 87th minute when he should have given a few players valuable minutes and important players such as ayew a deserved rest.

Surely that's criticism that is allowed?
Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 16:32 - Dec 12 with 1295 viewsswancity

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 16:23 - Dec 12 by Fireboy2

For example, he should have put on dhanda or palmer to make us more of an attacking threat when we went 2 up, it would have put them on the back foot as they were down to 10 men, instead he kept us substitutionless until the 87th minute when he should have given a few players valuable minutes and important players such as ayew a deserved rest.

Of course constructive criticism is allowed. This is a Swans forum isn’t it.

But it’s unfair and unnecessary. Of all the positive things you could say you’ve tried to have a go. About something that’s debatable anyway. And I’d disagree with you on your point. At 2-0 it’s a case of seeing the game out. No heroics. Stick to the game plan which worked to perfection. And our boys did just that brilliantly. Making Cardiff look very poor into the bargain so it cant be bad.

Credit where it’s due again 👏

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 18:51 - Dec 12 with 1197 viewscockneyswan

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 16:32 - Dec 12 by swancity

But it’s unfair and unnecessary. Of all the positive things you could say you’ve tried to have a go. About something that’s debatable anyway. And I’d disagree with you on your point. At 2-0 it’s a case of seeing the game out. No heroics. Stick to the game plan which worked to perfection. And our boys did just that brilliantly. Making Cardiff look very poor into the bargain so it cant be bad.

This , well said, Steve Cooper does not get enough credit. 👏👏👏
Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 18:55 - Dec 12 with 1180 viewsNortbankboy

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 18:51 - Dec 12 by cockneyswan

This , well said, Steve Cooper does not get enough credit. 👏👏👏

I bet his old man is gutted
Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 18:57 - Dec 12 with 1173 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I spent most of last season and the early part of this one defending Cooper, glad more people are now recognising the good job he is doing.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 19:01 - Dec 12 with 1166 viewspencoedjack

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 16:23 - Dec 12 by Fireboy2

Harsh Ed ......

Not many managers would bring on attacking options when you are winning 2 nil away from home.

We toyed with them the last 10 mins passing the ball around with them just chasing shadows & us not using any energy.

Excellent game management
Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 19:08 - Dec 12 with 1152 viewsowainglyndwr

In fairness his father clapped and cheered when we best them at home last season .
Apparently he has had loads of sh@t off cardiff fans.....
Well done SC
He has also had to struggle to build his team
Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 19:12 - Dec 12 with 1146 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 16:32 - Dec 12 by swancity

So it’s not allowed then (at least as far as you’re concerned).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 21:02 - Dec 12 with 1073 viewsFireboy2

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 19:01 - Dec 12 by pencoedjack

Harsh Ed ......

Not many managers would bring on attacking options when you are winning 2 nil away from home.

We toyed with them the last 10 mins passing the ball around with them just chasing shadows & us not using any energy.

Excellent game management

I cant help it penc, we all could see that they were there for hammering, I would feel the same if it was any other team in the championship.

Im thinking longterm, we need as many players getting gametime as it's a long season, we just can't expect the likes of gyokeres, cullen and to a lesser extent palmer and dhanda to just turn it on whilst getting limited minutes, we have relied on ayew and lowe to lead the line, we are ok in defence and the midfield as cooper has been rotating in those departments but if either of lowe or ayew get a decent injury we have to use either cullen or gyokeres.

Fwiw I think cooper has come on leaps and bounds since the first lockdown has ended, i for one gave him stick early in his first season for his lack of substitutions and the the timing of them, not once have I asked for head, we all know that managers need time and atm it's going well for him and long may it continue.
Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 22:34 - Dec 12 with 1019 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Mr Cooper.

YJB 🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 23:59 - Dec 12 with 963 viewsraynor94

Steve Cooper ...We are lucky to have him on 18:55 - Dec 12 by Nortbankboy

I bet his old man is gutted

I can't believe you would even think that.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024