Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe 2-0 Cardiff 21:14 - Dec 29 with 1754 viewsDr_Parnassus

After 65 mins.

Sadly I think that puts the final nail in his coffin. I was hoping he would still be in charge when we played them, but I think just before January transfer window seems time for a fresh slate. No chance Tan will be wanting to give money to a man on borrowed time.

They really are shocking.

Norwich being held by QPR too. Going ok so far chaps.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

1
Wycombe 2-0 Cardiff on 21:28 - Jan 2 with 264 viewsmajorraglan

I see Poch has gone to PSG, they’ve missed out there.

0
Wycombe 2-0 Cardiff on 23:13 - Jan 2 with 225 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wycombe 2-0 Cardiff on 22:05 - Dec 29 by trampie

Welsh officials weren't allowed to officiate a Welsh team against an English team.


Not true the only regulation was referees could not be local which meant they had to registered from about 40 miles away. We use to have Welsh referees from north Wales and Wrexham.

Cup.matches were even less regulated I'm 1985/86 we had K Cooper, R Gifford,
In 1986/87 we had J lloyd , H King, k Cooper In league, r Gifford, league cup.

In 1987/88 we had K Burge, K Cooper, R Gifford, J lloyd, R Gifford again, K Burge, j lloyd again all in the league. That season we were in the 4th division played Cardiff newport Wrexham and Hereford so would make sense we would have more welsh referees to cut down travelling expenses.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 23:28]

Poll: Why has Starmer cancelled elections and blocked Burham

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026