Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right wing taking over 09:26 - Jan 19 with 2304 viewstrampie

The Right wing control the majority of the newspapers in the UK and Right wing is now on the verge of controlling TV news in the UK.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Right wing taking over on 17:19 - Jan 24 with 328 viewsWingstandwood

Right wing taking over on 16:55 - Jan 24 by NotLoyal

100% Too many people calling torys racist and too many torys calling labour anti Semitic.

I spent 20 odd years working with AntiFa uk against real fascism and some dull head coward on here once called me a Nazi. Prat.

Thankfully this place seems to have improved magnificently, cos a few months back, an innocent being called a Nazi, racist, far-right, knuckle-dragger, gammon etc was all too common on here.

It's just the despicable resorting to the gutter because they cannot accept a democratic referendum, a election result, differing opinion, differing voting intention, a winning argument and common sense.

Argus!

Right wing taking over on 17:56 - Jan 24 with 286 viewsonehunglow

Sadly,this is Britain today

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Right wing taking over on 18:04 - Jan 24 with 275 viewsNotLoyal

Right wing taking over on 17:19 - Jan 24 by Wingstandwood

Thankfully this place seems to have improved magnificently, cos a few months back, an innocent being called a Nazi, racist, far-right, knuckle-dragger, gammon etc was all too common on here.

It's just the despicable resorting to the gutter because they cannot accept a democratic referendum, a election result, differing opinion, differing voting intention, a winning argument and common sense.

And long may that continue. Top post. Being down arrowed just goes to show you are right ( left ) shake it all about.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024