Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Relegation battle 12:40 - Jan 21 with 1294 viewsthornabyswan

9 points off the drop zone and Rotherham have games in hand.

13 off the Play offs strange why BBC Wales are looking upwards with their current form they are in a dog fight to stay up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff Relegation battle on 12:52 - Jan 21 with 1283 viewsCatullus

In the WOL the journos nearly always say they are under achieving, but what if they aren't? What if that team and that manager are only good enough for relegation and when they won 4 on the bounce they were over achieving?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff Relegation battle on 12:54 - Jan 21 with 1278 viewsVincent_Vega

Ah you see there's a hidden law in the EFL that states due to Cardiff being a cApItOl and a winner of the FA cup and being bigger than barca, they can't be relegated as league one wont be able to hold the shear gravitas of their presence. The law was brought in once they got into the championship and the lower divisions were demanding reparation's as the clubs coffers would take a massive hit by all those worldwide bloooobirds supporters filling the grounds... oh wait no that's in the minds of their deluded fans my bad.

I'd love it if they dropped again only to find out they aren't even the biggest team in League one.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff Relegation battle on 13:01 - Jan 21 with 1254 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cardiff Relegation battle on 12:52 - Jan 21 by Catullus

In the WOL the journos nearly always say they are under achieving, but what if they aren't? What if that team and that manager are only good enough for relegation and when they won 4 on the bounce they were over achieving?

Cardiff got to the play offs last season and gave Fulham a run for their money.

Since then they have added Harry Wilson, Kieffer Moore, Watters and others. They have Vaulks Murphy Glatzel and the big bloke at the back. This team should not be struggling.

The routine Swansea demolition job carried out with style and swagger has left them with a crisis of confidence.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cardiff Relegation battle on 13:16 - Jan 21 with 1230 viewssP7qupUf

I don't think they will get relegated. That run of 4 wins gave them a decent cushion. However, as you get a team that has a spurt and gets into the playoffs towards the end of the season, you also get one that sinks. Last year they had the upward spurt and Hull collapsed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024