Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Rigby' killer 11:34 - Jan 25 with 704 viewsonehunglow

Got covid.
Feel for the people having to treat him.
If he dies,his legal team will be analysing matters no doubt.

The staff will have to be very careful with this waste of oxygen,tlaking of which,it's a shame a ventilator is used on him.

Pray for a quick end

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lee Rigby' killer on 11:52 - Jan 25 with 694 viewshobo

Liam Cullen had it. 2-3 weeks later and he was scoring his first brace in professional football
Lee Rigby' killer on 11:55 - Jan 25 with 689 viewsonehunglow

Lee Rigby' killer on 11:52 - Jan 25 by hobo

Liam Cullen had it. 2-3 weeks later and he was scoring his first brace in professional football

Let us hope his prognosis is worse then

Lee Rigby' killer on 12:00 - Jan 25 with 680 viewstheloneranger

Lee Rigby' killer on 11:55 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Let us hope his prognosis is worse then

Think of Lee Rigby's mother Lyn, when she says ...

“It would not be justice for Covid to take this man prematurely and end the sentence handed to him."

“We’ve maintained true justice for Lee is to see his killers remain behind bars and serve every day of their sentence.”

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Lee Rigby' killer on 12:07 - Jan 25 with 673 viewsonehunglow

Lee Rigby' killer on 12:00 - Jan 25 by theloneranger

Think of Lee Rigby's mother Lyn, when she says ...

“It would not be justice for Covid to take this man prematurely and end the sentence handed to him."

“We’ve maintained true justice for Lee is to see his killers remain behind bars and serve every day of their sentence.”

There is an alternative view. His family would have prefered him to be executed ,I suppose and who could blame them. That is seen as inhumane.

The family rightly want him to suffer BUT we have an army of societies that are actually concerned with perpetrators rather than victims.

We are keeping this piece of poison for the rest of his life.

Lee Rigby' killer on 13:25 - Jan 25 with 624 viewsVincent_Vega

I would like to see a system where these 'types' are forced to say removing fatbergs form the nations sewers. no daylight until its gone and you have to eat and drink in the sewer too and as the great linguist Ivan Drago once eloquently put it 'if he dies, he dies'

Obviously that goes against so many laws and morals but hey ho.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Lee Rigby' killer on 13:30 - Jan 25 with 620 viewsonehunglow

It's also worth noting the families of the victims of the Moors Murderers wanted them never to be released but several enlighted liberals ,far better people than me,advocated their release after they had been "rehabilitated".

These are cases when execution by the State is justified

Lee Rigby' killer on 14:01 - Jan 25 with 597 viewsBoundy

Lee Rigby' killer on 13:25 - Jan 25 by Vincent_Vega

I would like to see a system where these 'types' are forced to say removing fatbergs form the nations sewers. no daylight until its gone and you have to eat and drink in the sewer too and as the great linguist Ivan Drago once eloquently put it 'if he dies, he dies'

Obviously that goes against so many laws and morals but hey ho.

Ultimately if Lee Rigbys mother is "satisfied" with his sentence then who am I to disagree . Myself I'd be more than happy to place the rope around his neck & open the trap door , slowly.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 14:02]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lee Rigby' killer on 14:26 - Jan 25 with 568 viewsVincent_Vega

Lee Rigby' killer on 14:01 - Jan 25 by Boundy

Ultimately if Lee Rigbys mother is "satisfied" with his sentence then who am I to disagree . Myself I'd be more than happy to place the rope around his neck & open the trap door , slowly.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 14:02]

yep agreed if Lee Rigby's family are happy with the justice served then fine.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Rigby' killer on 14:31 - Jan 25 with 563 viewsHighjack

I wonder what the prison warders feel like when they have to deal with scum like this. If it were me I'd accidentally forget to bring them food for a couple of days, and if anyone asks "Oh I thought you fed them".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lee Rigby' killer on 16:00 - Jan 25 with 523 viewsonehunglow

Lee Rigby' killer on 14:31 - Jan 25 by Highjack

I wonder what the prison warders feel like when they have to deal with scum like this. If it were me I'd accidentally forget to bring them food for a couple of days, and if anyone asks "Oh I thought you fed them".

They will ensure he receives treatment beyond reproach because his legal team/social workers/human rights chums will be looking for any failing of his care.

It really is that bad

Lee Rigby' killer on 10:42 - Jan 26 with 398 viewsHighjack

Lee Rigby' killer on 16:00 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

They will ensure he receives treatment beyond reproach because his legal team/social workers/human rights chums will be looking for any failing of his care.

It really is that bad

It’s his own choice if he doesn’t want to eat the nice bacon sandwich I brought him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Lee Rigby' killer on 10:49 - Jan 26 with 386 viewsonehunglow

Lee Rigby' killer on 10:42 - Jan 26 by Highjack

It’s his own choice if he doesn’t want to eat the nice bacon sandwich I brought him.

Innit

Lee Rigby' killer on 14:41 - Jan 26 with 355 viewsHighjack

They reckon that fat prick Levi Bellfield has been given the vaccine.

Lee Rigby' killer on 15:08 - Jan 26 with 341 viewsBoundy

Lee Rigby' killer on 14:41 - Jan 26 by Highjack

They reckon that fat prick Levi Bellfield has been given the vaccine.

its their uman rights innit .Personally all killers should go to the back of the queue, and beyond

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lee Rigby' killer on 16:31 - Jan 26 with 315 viewsonehunglow

Lee Rigby' killer on 15:08 - Jan 26 by Boundy

its their uman rights innit .Personally all killers should go to the back of the queue, and beyond

Read that too.

Well done his legal team and his helpers

Innit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024