Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superbowl Mahomes or Brady 20:21 - Feb 7 with 722 viewspikeypaul

Set up to be one of the best superbowls for a long time.

Brady in his 10th superbowl and the new superstar on the block,Mahomes.

One side of me wants Brady to pull it off but I suspect Mahomes to run out the winner.

Anyway its going to be a long night after a great day of sport and all the results very pleasing.

[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 20:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 20:50 - Feb 7 with 702 viewsonehunglow

My equivalent of Egg

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 20:57 - Feb 7 with 695 viewspikeypaul

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 20:50 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

My equivalent of Egg

I`ll be honest with you I only watch a a handful of games a year and normally switch off the superbowl due to its late schedule,but will watch this in its entirety unless one team has an unassailable lead.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 20:59]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 21:28 - Feb 7 with 670 viewsProfessor

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 20:57 - Feb 7 by pikeypaul

I`ll be honest with you I only watch a a handful of games a year and normally switch off the superbowl due to its late schedule,but will watch this in its entirety unless one team has an unassailable lead.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 20:59]

I won't as early start. I think Mahomes, but would never write Brady off. The Bucs were fortunate that Green Bay was only at freezing for the divisional game, but home advantage may help too. Enjoy.
Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 22:00 - Feb 7 with 661 viewspikeypaul

I know we can’t write Brady off and what he’s achieved is right up there with the sporting superstars of the last 50 years.

Its just a shame the fans will not be in the stadium if they were I may have shifted my opinion to the Buccs.

Looking at how the market has moved the Buccs are getting a lot of support with the sentimental money going for Brady (7% shift since Wednesday) , that was very predictable and a nice little earner.

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 01:20 - Feb 8 with 622 viewsbritferry

KCC shooting themselves in the foot and Brady is picking them apart so far... now for the HT show

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 01:36 - Feb 8 with 614 viewspikeypaul

ive never seen so many flags in a game qnd only 1/2 time , everyone against the chiefs.

its become painful to watch expecting a flag at each play.

you can still get 1.33 for a buccs win, which i find surprising and value.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2021 1:38]

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 02:06 - Feb 8 with 604 viewspikeypaul

Clear penalty against Buccs not given leading to the TD .

KCC will be having a few complaints after this game.

This has become a bit of a joke now, and as I type another flag against KCC.

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 11:44 - Feb 8 with 526 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Mahomes the only one who turned up for KCC. Team let him down badly
Brady was Brady

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Superbowl Mahomes or Brady on 11:59 - Feb 8 with 522 viewspikeypaul

A lot of very harsh penalties given against the chiefs and nothing the other way,they just were not allowed to get into any moment.
The whole game was summed up when the officals failed to flag Gronkowski when he clearly jumped early leading to the TD just after HT,after that the KCC seemed to think WTF

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024