Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Budget 2021 13:32 - Mar 3 with 468 viewspikeypaul

Yet more giveaways for the fraudsters to exploit to the tune of billions, and nice to see he’s given the work shy an extra 6 months on increased UC, that should make the likes of tramp and kenny happy.😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 13:33]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Budget 2021 on 13:33 - Mar 3 with 457 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Has his account been hacked by Jeremy Corbyn?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Budget 2021 on 13:36 - Mar 3 with 444 viewsCatullus

I've told you before the people on UC could be working. Being on benefits isn't a crime but treating them like workshy scum should be.

What about me Pikey, I get Personal independence payments, am I workshy?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Budget 2021 on 13:45 - Mar 3 with 433 viewspikeypaul

If your condition prevents you from working of course not and it’s a stupid question in asking it.

If you read the post a little bit more carefully I state the “work shy “so again I am not referring to the UC claimants that are prepared to get off their arse and work but the work shy that are not but still expect us all to pay for their livelihoods, in other words the parasites.

And if I want to regard someone fully capable of working but deciding to live off benefits at the cost of the decent people in society as scum I will, If you think that should be a crime then it says more about you than me.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 13:53]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Budget 2021 on 13:51 - Mar 3 with 422 viewsCatullus

Budget 2021 on 13:45 - Mar 3 by pikeypaul

If your condition prevents you from working of course not and it’s a stupid question in asking it.

If you read the post a little bit more carefully I state the “work shy “so again I am not referring to the UC claimants that are prepared to get off their arse and work but the work shy that are not but still expect us all to pay for their livelihoods, in other words the parasites.

And if I want to regard someone fully capable of working but deciding to live off benefits at the cost of the decent people in society as scum I will, If you think that should be a crime then it says more about you than me.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 13:53]

"given the work shy an extra 6 months on increased UC"....that sounds like you are calling all UC claimants work shy.

It's all about perceptions.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Budget 2021 on 13:56 - Mar 3 with 415 viewspikeypaul

Budget 2021 on 13:51 - Mar 3 by Catullus

"given the work shy an extra 6 months on increased UC"....that sounds like you are calling all UC claimants work shy.

It's all about perceptions.

Pretty obvious someone who is working is not “work shy”.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024