Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice for Steve 09:32 - Mar 19 with 1447 viewsonehunglow

Come on,let's have it.A bit of fun.

If any club spies reading this ,we love Steve really .

1. Instruct Woody to avoid Kiefer if at all possible as he'll bash him. This means coming for the ball at corners. Avoid Moore having a one on one.
2/Have Woody kick the ball to one of our own players and not stick it straight into touch to give the ball back to them
3.Full backs..Dont give away corner wherever possible to avoid 1.
4.Same with free kicks.This means Jay taking extra care
5.Pass the ball FORWARD and not sideways as Barnsleys best will have his troope bearing down at every opportunity which will see the ball come back to Woody and 1 again.
6.Pick Whittaker.Build the lad up and advise him Morrison and Flint are 2 ugly dogs who will be looking to bite him. He needs to run them ragged and wind them up.Have a little verbals with them too.They will bite. Not literally.He hould be told to shoot on site-not something his teammates do granted,but he can show them the way
7.Ayew. On this occasion,for once, you can get all over the field dragging these tall chap defenders around. You can also avoid falling over as we cant rely on Hoolie magic ;hopefully he wont be playing from the off.
8.Have Grimes pass forward not sideways
9.Pick Smithy and Fulton and back them both .Really support them.
10.Wear a decent suit and get your hands out of your pockets

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Advice for Steve on 00:15 - Mar 20 with 311 viewsGaryjack

Advice for Steve on 00:06 - Mar 20 by NotLoyal

I've got some for him.
Keep on keeping on.
You are doing a great job and anyone who thinks being third in this league is a problem needs to take more medication.

Anyone on here who needs to take medication, please ignore Loyals post. You should only take the amount prescribed by your GP. Taking more can lead to very serious complications.
Advice for Steve on 00:42 - Mar 20 with 290 viewsNotLoyal

Advice for Steve on 00:15 - Mar 20 by Garyjack

Anyone on here who needs to take medication, please ignore Loyals post. You should only take the amount prescribed by your GP. Taking more can lead to very serious complications.

I'll have you know, where this team is tonight, is beyond expectations.
And I stopped taking medication when I stopped drinking 😉

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Advice for Steve on 13:40 - Mar 20 with 221 viewsBadlands

Advice for Steve on 00:15 - Mar 20 by Garyjack

Not being disappointed at being 3rd when, with out players, we should be 1st/2nd is the same as Usain Bolt's fans not being disappointed when he finished 3rd because he was wearing wellingtons.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024