Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? 16:19 - Mar 26 with 1749 viewsReslovenSwan1

Here goes on a controversial subject. However openess is always good.

We are in a era of downgrading the academy that has been so sucessful and the club needs loans to full fill all its obligations.

It is therefore reasonable to ask how much does the womens team cost and who pays for it? How long has the Swansea city women teams been going?. I note an ever increasing media profile and have a vague idea thy went to Europe for a game or two. I personally have no interest in it at all but wish them good luck anyway.

Is the team costing the club a few £100ks and is it from the clubs current account or is a funded by the FA or FAW or other sources. Leigh Dineen is the chairman.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 07:42 - Apr 1 with 180 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 14:12 - Mar 29 by shaggyrogers

Womens team does not belong to club. It is amateur and plays under a service agreement with the club so i guess it costs the club nothing other than some kit

Good I pay for my season ticket to fund Swansea City men’s football team & any academy that’s likely to bring players through.

Why we see this shocking standard of football on the likes of football focus is ridiculous.

Good for women to be playing football but have your own platform to promote it don’t hang on to the men’s game

I see Sky/bbc are showing women’s games live next season, let’s see the viewing figures.
Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 11:55 - Apr 1 with 139 viewsshaggyrogers

Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 07:42 - Apr 1 by pencoedjack

Good I pay for my season ticket to fund Swansea City men’s football team & any academy that’s likely to bring players through.

Why we see this shocking standard of football on the likes of football focus is ridiculous.

Good for women to be playing football but have your own platform to promote it don’t hang on to the men’s game

I see Sky/bbc are showing women’s games live next season, let’s see the viewing figures.

I dont think the womens team hangs onto the mens team . In fact i think the club probably gains by having them playing in our kit when it come to the sponsors etc . Sponsors want to see the club being inclusive .
Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 12:01 - Apr 1 with 137 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 11:55 - Apr 1 by shaggyrogers

I dont think the womens team hangs onto the mens team . In fact i think the club probably gains by having them playing in our kit when it come to the sponsors etc . Sponsors want to see the club being inclusive .

Good information Shaggy. I am reassured the Ladies are more or less paying theiro own way and there are no "complications " down the line. I wish them good luck. They should however stay league of Wales.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 21:34 - Apr 2 with 101 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 07:42 - Apr 1 by pencoedjack

Dreadful.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 21:35 - Apr 2 with 101 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea City Womens team how much does it cost? Who pays? on 14:49 - Mar 29 by Boundy

All for it , they're wearing the Clubs kit and seem proud to do so. The womens game isn't going anywhere other than up and hopefully ours will be part of the rise in popularity

Very progressive. Well played.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024