Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uli Hoeness 13:25 - May 7 with 698 viewsBoundy

Bayern Club President, Uli Hoeness on the clubs season ticket prices.
🗣 “We could charge more than £104. Let's say we charged £300. We'd get £2m more in income, but what's £2m to us?
🗣 “In a transfer discussion you argue about that sum for five minutes. But the difference between £104 and £300 is huge for the fan. We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk.”
🗣 “Football has got to be for everybody. That's the biggest difference between us and England.”
Perfectly put!

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Uli Hoeness on 13:51 - May 7 with 676 viewsReslovenSwan1

Football is for everbody in Germany as long as Bayern Munchen win every domestic trophy every year. A bigger version of Glasgow Celtic until recently.

Sounds a little "smug" to me to be honest.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 13:51]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Uli Hoeness on 13:56 - May 7 with 663 viewsonehunglow

Uli Hoeness on 13:51 - May 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Football is for everbody in Germany as long as Bayern Munchen win every domestic trophy every year. A bigger version of Glasgow Celtic until recently.

And Bayern the most racist of all German states

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Uli Hoeness on 14:59 - May 7 with 627 viewsKeithHaynes

Uli Hoeness on 13:51 - May 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Dortmund would disagree.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Uli Hoeness on 16:12 - May 7 with 587 viewssP7qupUf

A couple of years ago I was in Hamburg for the beer festival. We took in the Hamburg v Hoffenheim game on Sunday. Free train travel to tand from he ground and shuttle buses to and from the station to the ground were included in the ticket price (about 20 Euros). Excellent value and very well organised. Sold out. Hamburg won 3-0 and still went down whilst Hoffenheim qualified for Europe.
Uli Hoeness on 16:16 - May 7 with 585 viewsReslovenSwan1

Uli Hoeness on 14:59 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

Dortmund would disagree.

Dortmund sold their best players to Bayern just to keep them in their place. Max Hummels Mario Goertz and Robert Leawandovsky. Liepzig are villified by the Bavarians for alternative cash reserves and for the cheek of trying to compete.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024