Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG 18 yrs ago today.. 11:40 - May 3 with 1131 viewsjeza739

I'll just leave it as that.. undoubtedly the biggest day and most important game in the club's history
OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 11:50 - May 3 with 1111 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 12:10 - May 3 with 1093 viewsjeza739

Yep....still get goosebumps
OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 19:47 - May 6 with 918 viewsjack_lord

Grown men crying around me.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 00:44 - May 7 with 836 viewsKeithHaynes

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 19:47 - May 6 by jack_lord

Hull memories, from losing that Exeter home game to falling over the seats at Rochdale and getting home on Monday to that James Thomas lob. Now who was there for all of that ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 07:40 - May 7 with 800 viewsonehunglow

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 19:47 - May 6 by jack_lord

Ive cried this season getting humiliated by Huddersfield twice.Look where they finished up.

Last time I was in tears was at Bury.I do remember snogging someone. It might have been oldjack.

Before that,the Autoglass. Huddersfield again

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 11:45 - May 7 with 760 viewsCatullus

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 00:44 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

Hull memories, from losing that Exeter home game to falling over the seats at Rochdale and getting home on Monday to that James Thomas lob. Now who was there for all of that ?

I missed Rochdale but I went to all the home games and the last 8 away games besides Rochdale. It was a hard time but every win was joyous! And yes, when we beat Hull I had tears too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 16:37 - May 7 with 719 views3swan

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 00:44 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

Yes all 3. After the Exeter game me and my 2 sons thought that was it we were going out of the league. During the following week it was shall we/shan't we go to Rochdale. In the end yes as there was some slight hope or at least being at what could be the last away game In the league. Very tense nervous game where the winning goal seemed to take an age to cross the line. Final whistle - pandemonium and one of those being there moments. Then the Hull game total mixture of emotions. It was never boring was it
[Post edited 7 May 2021 16:40]
OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 16:41 - May 7 with 710 viewsbritferry

OMG 18 yrs ago today.. on 16:37 - May 7 by 3swan

Yes all 3. After the Exeter game me and my 2 sons thought that was it we were going out of the league. During the following week it was shall we/shan't we go to Rochdale. In the end yes as there was some slight hope or at least being at what could be the last away game In the league. Very tense nervous game where the winning goal seemed to take an age to cross the line. Final whistle - pandemonium and one of those being there moments. Then the Hull game total mixture of emotions. It was never boring was it
[Post edited 7 May 2021 16:40]

the Exeter game LOL, that fat bloke in the away end getting stick off the north bank, then he started a jig after they scored and the whole bank wanted to go over and castrate him
[Post edited 7 May 2021 16:41]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024