Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien I 14:30 - May 9 with 600 viewsSwansIndependent

Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien Ismaël 9th May 2021 14:25
One of the most impressive managers in the championship this season has to be Valérien Ismaël. Now a German citizen he was born in Strasbourg, France. During his playing career, Ismaël played for Racing Strasbourg, Crystal Palace, RC Lens, Werder Bremen, Bayern Munich, and Hannover 96. He has taken that success as a player in to his coaching methodology and very similar to Steve Cooper - but at a far higher level, Valérien Ismaël knows exactly how to guide and mentor his players. 1

This guy is the real danger, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter, click below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien I on 15:43 - May 9 with 542 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper is going to have it out think this guy to get the swans through.
Can he ?
His career is massively impressive.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien Ismaël 9th May 2021 14:25
One of the most impressive managers in the championship this season has to be Valérien Ismaël. Now a German citizen he was born in Strasbourg, France. During his playing career, Ismaël played for Racing Strasbourg, Crystal Palace, RC Lens, Werder Bremen, Bayern Munich, and Hannover 96. He has taken that success as a player in to his coaching methodology and very similar to Steve Cooper - but at a far higher level, Valérien Ismaël knows exactly how to guide and mentor his players. 1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien I on 10:23 - May 10 with 377 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien I on 15:43 - May 9 by KeithHaynes

Cooper is going to have it out think this guy to get the swans through.
Can he ?
His career is massively impressive.

Brilliant appointment.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien I on 14:54 - May 10 with 317 viewsNotLoyal

Favourites to win the play offs.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien I on 15:04 - May 10 with 313 viewsThornburyswan

Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien I on 14:54 - May 10 by NotLoyal

Favourites to win the play offs.

Nah Brentford favourites but favoured to beat us, not too surprising that mind.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien I on 18:36 - May 10 with 274 viewsNotLoyal

I meant my favourites.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024