Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd 12:30 - May 19 with 5319 viewsYrAlarch

It seems that our First Minister is in favour of increasing the size of the Senedd from 60 to 90 Members. Estimated (yes I know!) cost £12 million. A good move given it's increased powers and workload?
0
Senedd on 18:38 - May 20 with 1257 viewsonehunglow

Senedd on 18:36 - May 20 by Kilkennyjack

Yes, but it could be worse.

We could have voted for sleaze, corruption, tax-dodging, selfishness, covid mismanagement and xenophobia.
Cymru will never vote Tory.

Johnson understands little about Cymru, and he cares even less.

Another example ... 😎


Look at the results and you will see many Cymro having voted Tory so that's you stuffed again

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Senedd on 18:49 - May 20 with 1238 viewsonehunglow

Senedd on 18:09 - May 20 by pencoedjack

If you wish to participate in conversations with juvenile posters who post about Tory voters being 'vile scum' & having no idea about the real world you carry on Rich.

I will continue to vote for whichever party is best for mine & more importantly my (hardworking) kids & grandkids future.

Things that happened 40 years ago can leave a bad taste in my mouth but unlike some I can move on, as I said in my previous post Welsh people will reap what they sow with this lot in power in Cardiff.

The worst education system in the UK > I imagine there are people who voted Labour with their kids going through it

Longest NHS waiting lists in the UK > Id imagine there are people in pain waiting for hip or knee surgery who voted Labour

Astonishing .........


Pen.
Having been brought up in an evangelical Christian family (sadly) ,and being a pretty smart chap,I feel it my duty to engage with those who are lost and need a good shepherd to guide them over the mountains of mourning into the Light.

I was brought up in a vibrant town I loved to death;it's people were ,for Wales,broadminded and forward looking. I see what I see on here and my heart bleeds.Me ol grandad was a docker and suffered a fatal injury at the Docks and the Union was beyond useless so I learned long ago not to trust Unions. I was in one myself ;laughable but a good craic for those employed by them.

I used to view rural places like Builth,Brecon,LLandovery ,Carmarthen as "posh" but never felt the need to insult anyone who wanted to vote Liberal or Conservative.Same with those in Aberdare and places like that-a world away from 60s /70 Swansea. I had a few chums in the valleys and never EVER discussed politics let alone insult them as to what they might have voted.

This site is good but suffers ,a they all do,from staggering hypocrisy universally. I feel like I am on another planet.I might well be but at least I feel free. Many are not and I will engage with them and point out the way.

Finally, when at a pub pre game I have never yet met or heard anyone quetion anyone a regards their voting . They will be many on here who have or will vote Conservative.

Out of choice,Id vote for the Flying Brick

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Senedd on 19:58 - May 20 with 1219 viewsBoundy

Senedd on 18:49 - May 20 by onehunglow

Pen.
Having been brought up in an evangelical Christian family (sadly) ,and being a pretty smart chap,I feel it my duty to engage with those who are lost and need a good shepherd to guide them over the mountains of mourning into the Light.

I was brought up in a vibrant town I loved to death;it's people were ,for Wales,broadminded and forward looking. I see what I see on here and my heart bleeds.Me ol grandad was a docker and suffered a fatal injury at the Docks and the Union was beyond useless so I learned long ago not to trust Unions. I was in one myself ;laughable but a good craic for those employed by them.

I used to view rural places like Builth,Brecon,LLandovery ,Carmarthen as "posh" but never felt the need to insult anyone who wanted to vote Liberal or Conservative.Same with those in Aberdare and places like that-a world away from 60s /70 Swansea. I had a few chums in the valleys and never EVER discussed politics let alone insult them as to what they might have voted.

This site is good but suffers ,a they all do,from staggering hypocrisy universally. I feel like I am on another planet.I might well be but at least I feel free. Many are not and I will engage with them and point out the way.

Finally, when at a pub pre game I have never yet met or heard anyone quetion anyone a regards their voting . They will be many on here who have or will vote Conservative.

Out of choice,Id vote for the Flying Brick


or if you frequented the Wildfowler in the Clase , the flying chair

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Senedd on 20:20 - May 20 with 1210 viewsCatullus

Senedd on 18:09 - May 20 by pencoedjack

If you wish to participate in conversations with juvenile posters who post about Tory voters being 'vile scum' & having no idea about the real world you carry on Rich.

I will continue to vote for whichever party is best for mine & more importantly my (hardworking) kids & grandkids future.

Things that happened 40 years ago can leave a bad taste in my mouth but unlike some I can move on, as I said in my previous post Welsh people will reap what they sow with this lot in power in Cardiff.

The worst education system in the UK > I imagine there are people who voted Labour with their kids going through it

Longest NHS waiting lists in the UK > Id imagine there are people in pain waiting for hip or knee surgery who voted Labour

Astonishing .........


You don't have to be a Tory to cop abuse, just say something against Labour and the silliness starts. It's really quite predictable yet when I criticse Bojo, Pikey doesn't get on my case.

Anyway, this Drakeford supported rise in numbers, hwo long before we have this imposed on us do you think? I doubt if the tories will oppose it, they won't mind the trough getting bigger either. RT Davies is pro Senedd as it employs his family members too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Senedd on 21:50 - May 20 with 1183 viewsonehunglow

Senedd on 19:58 - May 20 by Boundy

or if you frequented the Wildfowler in the Clase , the flying chair


FFS Boundy
Our family home in the 60 was in Killay.
I only visited Clase when dropping off a girl/girls fafter a night out at the Rank.Tuesday was nurses night.You had to be there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Senedd on 22:09 - May 20 with 1179 viewsjeza739

Senedd on 08:03 - May 20 by Kilkennyjack

The welsh people voted for Professor Drakeford.
The welsh people rejected Johnson and his Little England wet dream.

Not sure if you missed it.

Welsh Labour decides in Wales, Cymru never ever votes Tory.

You are right about Barnett though.
Wales has been neglected for decades.
Money should be distributed based on need.

I do agree though that Wales should not be dependent on this toxic union though, independence would be better for everyone.

The future of Cymru is in the EU.


There's no more toxic union than the EU. If nothing else the shambolic way they've managed the vaccine rollout across the EU proves Brexit was the right decision if nothing else does
-1
Senedd on 22:18 - May 20 with 1175 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd on 18:38 - May 20 by onehunglow

Look at the results and you will see many Cymro having voted Tory so that's you stuffed again


The recent voting was markedly different in Wales and Scotland compared to Tory England.

Thats why Welsh Labour and the SNP were re-elected.

Suck it up Perch. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

0
Senedd on 22:30 - May 20 with 1171 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd on 22:09 - May 20 by jeza739

There's no more toxic union than the EU. If nothing else the shambolic way they've managed the vaccine rollout across the EU proves Brexit was the right decision if nothing else does


Nah ...you are wrong.

The UK is an abusive union.
The last part of an Empire characterised by almost everyone wanting to leave and prosper.
Nobody ever asked to come back.

The EU has queues of nations wanting to join a modern democratic union that boasts a Single Market trading bloc that is the envy of the world.

Give you an example, Brexit talks about the Uk border in Ireland.

On the EU side, Ireland rightly at the table.
On the UK side, the elected governments of Cymru and Scotland were excluded from the talks.
That tells you everything about the UK union.
Its a fake union of equals, in reality only England decides.

Beware of the Risen People

0
Login to get fewer ads

Senedd on 08:32 - May 21 with 1131 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd on 21:50 - May 20 by onehunglow

FFS Boundy
Our family home in the 60 was in Killay.
I only visited Clase when dropping off a girl/girls fafter a night out at the Rank.Tuesday was nurses night.You had to be there


Too rough for you Perch, the Clase back in the day.

And thats just the girls.

Beware of the Risen People

0
Senedd on 08:46 - May 21 with 1130 viewsonehunglow

Senedd on 22:18 - May 20 by Kilkennyjack

The recent voting was markedly different in Wales and Scotland compared to Tory England.

Thats why Welsh Labour and the SNP were re-elected.

Suck it up Perch. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿


Tory England ?
What, why I live?
Look and learn and be mindful of hate speech and abuse as has recently been highlighted.

Behave

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026