Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most reliable information.Covid-19 23:34 - May 20 with 17777 viewsRonaldStump

So who is providing the most reliable information?

The so called 'Conspiracy Theorists' or the Government (Sage) and their modelling.

Since March 2020 there clearly only one winner here.

Congratulations the so called 'Consiracy Theorists'

Prove me wrong.

(He She Him)

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 08:41 - Jun 1 with 936 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 23:38 - May 31 by Professor

I almost feel sorry for you. Totally taken in by QAnon.

This has nothing to do with QAnon and all to do with 1000s of doctors & scientists.
I assume that you are not aware of Mexico City Ivermectin study.
Well that is anothe bunch of doctors, nurses and leaders that you can tell more lies about.
Who do you think I am going to believe, all of those fellow professionals or someone who's livelyhood depends on working with Vaccines, who disparages those fellow professionals at the drop of a hat or clinical study.

I really hope you can live with yourself when the truth goes worldwide.

ps I see you are still ignoring what is going on in India.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 8:43]
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:04 - Jun 1 with 922 viewsProfessor

So given up on HCQ? So you continue to cite unpublished and often unpublishable observational and association studies. So something like the fiftieth time, the jury is out for Ivermectin. Not recommended by FDA, MHRA or EMA on basis of lack of evidence. This may change, but the use in Latin America has mixed results. Use in Eastern Europe appears spectacularly ineffective. Indeed Merck, the largest manufacturer of Ivermectin, do not support its use.
I would suggest you read back what you posted because it is a wibbling mess of cabals and conspiracy.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:07 - Jun 1 with 915 viewsonehunglow

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:04 - Jun 1 by Professor

So given up on HCQ? So you continue to cite unpublished and often unpublishable observational and association studies. So something like the fiftieth time, the jury is out for Ivermectin. Not recommended by FDA, MHRA or EMA on basis of lack of evidence. This may change, but the use in Latin America has mixed results. Use in Eastern Europe appears spectacularly ineffective. Indeed Merck, the largest manufacturer of Ivermectin, do not support its use.
I would suggest you read back what you posted because it is a wibbling mess of cabals and conspiracy.

Paul.
Im not sure why Im reading this exchange.
It's like Dempsey v Jess Willard. Jess was pummelled and over the ropes but carried on being helped to his corner.

I see there's a strike at the Uni today.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:22 - Jun 1 with 914 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:07 - Jun 1 by onehunglow

Paul.
Im not sure why Im reading this exchange.
It's like Dempsey v Jess Willard. Jess was pummelled and over the ropes but carried on being helped to his corner.

I see there's a strike at the Uni today.

Not me as not a union member.
It’s pretty bad as the strike is against compulsory redundancy for 32 academic staff in my faculty.
It’s not economic but more to ‘weed out’ research underperformance but has been done in a less than honest way. Been on for a week. Timed to hinder assessment.

On the other I will say only that there is some potential in Ivermectin,
But needs to be assessed properly like the use of steroids. However, presenting a therapy rather than using the clearly more effective (and safer) vaccines for prophylaxis is just dumb.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:23 - Jun 1 with 911 viewsonehunglow

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:22 - Jun 1 by Professor

Not me as not a union member.
It’s pretty bad as the strike is against compulsory redundancy for 32 academic staff in my faculty.
It’s not economic but more to ‘weed out’ research underperformance but has been done in a less than honest way. Been on for a week. Timed to hinder assessment.

On the other I will say only that there is some potential in Ivermectin,
But needs to be assessed properly like the use of steroids. However, presenting a therapy rather than using the clearly more effective (and safer) vaccines for prophylaxis is just dumb.

Don't forget the suncream anyway

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:56 - Jun 1 with 905 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:23 - Jun 1 by onehunglow

Don't forget the suncream anyway

Working-exams to mark!

Funnily enough on vaccines.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 10:19 - Jun 1 with 899 viewsonehunglow

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:56 - Jun 1 by Professor

Working-exams to mark!

Funnily enough on vaccines.

Apt

Wanna buy my banjo?

You re the first

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 10:37 - Jun 1 with 895 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 10:19 - Jun 1 by onehunglow

Apt

Wanna buy my banjo?

You re the first

No thanks. Been told it’s difficult to play!
Login to get fewer ads

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 10:47 - Jun 1 with 890 viewsonehunglow

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 10:37 - Jun 1 by Professor

No thanks. Been told it’s difficult to play!

To play well,it is.

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:18 - Jun 1 with 878 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 09:04 - Jun 1 by Professor

Merck has a nice shiny new medicine they need to sell, why would they endorse a drug they no longer have any control over the manufacture of.
You seem to have forgotten that the wonderful WHO virtually stopped the use of both HCQ and Ivermectin by issuing there edicts, in fact Lawyers in India have taken Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the WHO Chief Scientist to court for "spreading disinformation and misguiding the people of India, in order to fulfil her agenda."
The WHO commended Ttter
Those countries using Ivermectin had COVID under control until those edicts persuaded them to stop using the drugs and cases and deaths exploded thereafter.
I posted up thread what has happened in India since the re-introduction of Ivermectin, which you decided to ignore, so I will post it again

Covid cases rising
at 20:24 28 May 2021

Would you care to remark on the remarkable improvement in India's new Covid cases, down from over 400,000/day on May the 6th to 180,000 yesterday?
Apparently mostly due to the following sort of improvements.
Dehli down from over 28,000/day on April 20th down to 2,260/day on the 22nd of May.
Uttar Pradesh down from almost 38,000/day on April 24th down to 5,964/day on the 22nd of May.
Goa down from almost 4,195/day on April 24th down to 1647/day on the 22nd of May.
Uttarakhand is down from 9,624 to 2,903, and Karnataka is down from 50,112 to 31,183

Wouldn't you say that is impressive?

Of course it is not all good news as Tamil Nadu have gone from 10,986 on April 20 to 35,873 on May 22 - more than a tripling.

Of course you also probably realised that Tamil Nadu banned the use of Ivermectin when the others re-instated it.

You also have not commented on the Mexico City study either.

Or the small clinical study that had 0 ZERO deaths from 123 patients with mild COVID symptoms 12 with Single pneumonia already developed and 1 death from 20 with double pnuemonia already developed, not bad for a drug that doesn't work would't you say?
Or the clinical study of 183/180 where the Ivermectin group had Zero deaths compared to 3 in the 180 control group.

Something else for you and your followers to consider, Vitamin D was identified over a year ago as being very important to surviving COVID, can you think of any good reason to withhold the Results of the 14 Clinical studies that were Completed over 5 months ago?
Or the results of 14 Ivermectin studies also Completed over 5 months ago?
After all Oxford couldn't wait to tell the world that HCQ didn't work based on a study that had virtually lethal doses for very ill patients.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 17:23]
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:38 - Jun 1 with 870 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:18 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Merck has a nice shiny new medicine they need to sell, why would they endorse a drug they no longer have any control over the manufacture of.
You seem to have forgotten that the wonderful WHO virtually stopped the use of both HCQ and Ivermectin by issuing there edicts, in fact Lawyers in India have taken Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the WHO Chief Scientist to court for "spreading disinformation and misguiding the people of India, in order to fulfil her agenda."
The WHO commended Ttter
Those countries using Ivermectin had COVID under control until those edicts persuaded them to stop using the drugs and cases and deaths exploded thereafter.
I posted up thread what has happened in India since the re-introduction of Ivermectin, which you decided to ignore, so I will post it again

Covid cases rising
at 20:24 28 May 2021

Would you care to remark on the remarkable improvement in India's new Covid cases, down from over 400,000/day on May the 6th to 180,000 yesterday?
Apparently mostly due to the following sort of improvements.
Dehli down from over 28,000/day on April 20th down to 2,260/day on the 22nd of May.
Uttar Pradesh down from almost 38,000/day on April 24th down to 5,964/day on the 22nd of May.
Goa down from almost 4,195/day on April 24th down to 1647/day on the 22nd of May.
Uttarakhand is down from 9,624 to 2,903, and Karnataka is down from 50,112 to 31,183

Wouldn't you say that is impressive?

Of course it is not all good news as Tamil Nadu have gone from 10,986 on April 20 to 35,873 on May 22 - more than a tripling.

Of course you also probably realised that Tamil Nadu banned the use of Ivermectin when the others re-instated it.

You also have not commented on the Mexico City study either.

Or the small clinical study that had 0 ZERO deaths from 123 patients with mild COVID symptoms 12 with Single pneumonia already developed and 1 death from 20 with double pnuemonia already developed, not bad for a drug that doesn't work would't you say?
Or the clinical study of 183/180 where the Ivermectin group had Zero deaths compared to 3 in the 180 control group.

Something else for you and your followers to consider, Vitamin D was identified over a year ago as being very important to surviving COVID, can you think of any good reason to withhold the Results of the 14 Clinical studies that were Completed over 5 months ago?
Or the results of 14 Ivermectin studies also Completed over 5 months ago?
After all Oxford couldn't wait to tell the world that HCQ didn't work based on a study that had virtually lethal doses for very ill patients.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 17:23]

I’m not fuelling your crap as I am busy. Just to note Peru, held up as a success for Ivermectin, has just realised it’s mortality rate is three times greater than reported. HCQ has been shown to be ineffective in multiple controlled studies. So stop bleating about one you, but no-one who understands science, think is terrible. And great, India’s cases are dropping,
Which if you had even a vague understanding of epidemiology, is exactly what was predicted after a peak. May also have something to do with increased vaccination and other controls. India is an absolute example of hubris around treatment like HCQ. Of course you also realise the real case rate in India is still about half a million per day based on most estimates

There is at least one poster here who is vaccine hesitant and the likes of you are not helping.

GET VACCINATED-ignore this tool
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:49 - Jun 1 with 868 viewsonehunglow

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:38 - Jun 1 by Professor

I’m not fuelling your crap as I am busy. Just to note Peru, held up as a success for Ivermectin, has just realised it’s mortality rate is three times greater than reported. HCQ has been shown to be ineffective in multiple controlled studies. So stop bleating about one you, but no-one who understands science, think is terrible. And great, India’s cases are dropping,
Which if you had even a vague understanding of epidemiology, is exactly what was predicted after a peak. May also have something to do with increased vaccination and other controls. India is an absolute example of hubris around treatment like HCQ. Of course you also realise the real case rate in India is still about half a million per day based on most estimates

There is at least one poster here who is vaccine hesitant and the likes of you are not helping.

People need to wise up and read this .

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 12:27 - Jun 1 with 857 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 11:38 - Jun 1 by Professor

Based on estimates real science and statistics from a scientist.
Not just most doctors and scientists lying about medicine now but the whole of India as well.
Keep going, you will soon include the whole world and have no where to go.
Peru stopped using the drugs like India based on the WHO edicts.
India re-instates them and turns their cases around completely in 3 weeks.
You still haven't answered a single question about the studies that show it works.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 13:32]
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 12:46 - Jun 1 with 847 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 12:27 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Based on estimates real science and statistics from a scientist.
Not just most doctors and scientists lying about medicine now but the whole of India as well.
Keep going, you will soon include the whole world and have no where to go.
Peru stopped using the drugs like India based on the WHO edicts.
India re-instates them and turns their cases around completely in 3 weeks.
You still haven't answered a single question about the studies that show it works.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 13:32]

If you believe this drugs have any significant prophylactic effect then you are truly thick. And Peru - these are deaths from the Ivermectin usage time and is still the main centre for controlled studies on its use. India’s drug use is state-by-state and most were still suing HCQ combinations. They would have been better off with sugar pills.

Get back on QAnon.

No doubt there will be reams of info that you don’t understand and lap up the contrived conspiracies. Four amino acids. Give me strength.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 14:06 - Jun 1 with 826 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 12:46 - Jun 1 by Professor

If you believe this drugs have any significant prophylactic effect then you are truly thick. And Peru - these are deaths from the Ivermectin usage time and is still the main centre for controlled studies on its use. India’s drug use is state-by-state and most were still suing HCQ combinations. They would have been better off with sugar pills.

Get back on QAnon.

No doubt there will be reams of info that you don’t understand and lap up the contrived conspiracies. Four amino acids. Give me strength.

A typical response from you, more insults, no facts, no data.

So I have just two questions for you and your hangers-on like OHL.

There are currently over 14 Million people in the world (5 Million in the USA and 70,000 here) who already have COVID with the suffering, possibly death or Long COVID to come?

What will it do for all those that will catch it before they can get access to the Vaccines?

What does your Vaccine do for them?

I strongly suggest that you don't actually care.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 14:08]
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 14:31 - Jun 1 with 818 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 14:06 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

A typical response from you, more insults, no facts, no data.

So I have just two questions for you and your hangers-on like OHL.

There are currently over 14 Million people in the world (5 Million in the USA and 70,000 here) who already have COVID with the suffering, possibly death or Long COVID to come?

What will it do for all those that will catch it before they can get access to the Vaccines?

What does your Vaccine do for them?

I strongly suggest that you don't actually care.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 14:08]

I suggest that is another vile post.
You have a record of this.

The vaccine has already saved more lives than all the therapeutics added together. How do you know any of you therapeutics stop sequelae-you don't and neither does anyone. Nor do we know if these are contributing to longer term problems. Certainly seems in some trials that your beloved HCQ contributed to mortality.

Unlike you I am not searching the internet. This is based on what I know and conversations with people at the coal face. Interestingly there was an Indian doctor on the radio. He agreed of massive under reporting and that the reductions in the national rate are due to increased vaccination and restrictions in Mumbai, Dehli etc. where the peak has passed. Other states-he specifically mentioned Goa have increases as the controls are not in place, there is no vaccination and people are reliant on largely ineffective therapy. But as that was MSM it won't count for you QAnon people but suggests your data are either outdated or spurious . Or perhaps he was lying.

So instead of everyone wasting time with therapeutics of limited efficacy, let's get vaccination in place for all-this should be the priority, not wasting resource on piddling improvements.

Bad data leads to bad conclusions. I'll find your data if you want to mark 600 exam answers for me. I expect they will all fail due to using evidence based medicine.

GET VACCINATED.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 14:33]
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 15:03 - Jun 1 with 799 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 14:31 - Jun 1 by Professor

I suggest that is another vile post.
You have a record of this.

The vaccine has already saved more lives than all the therapeutics added together. How do you know any of you therapeutics stop sequelae-you don't and neither does anyone. Nor do we know if these are contributing to longer term problems. Certainly seems in some trials that your beloved HCQ contributed to mortality.

Unlike you I am not searching the internet. This is based on what I know and conversations with people at the coal face. Interestingly there was an Indian doctor on the radio. He agreed of massive under reporting and that the reductions in the national rate are due to increased vaccination and restrictions in Mumbai, Dehli etc. where the peak has passed. Other states-he specifically mentioned Goa have increases as the controls are not in place, there is no vaccination and people are reliant on largely ineffective therapy. But as that was MSM it won't count for you QAnon people but suggests your data are either outdated or spurious . Or perhaps he was lying.

So instead of everyone wasting time with therapeutics of limited efficacy, let's get vaccination in place for all-this should be the priority, not wasting resource on piddling improvements.

Bad data leads to bad conclusions. I'll find your data if you want to mark 600 exam answers for me. I expect they will all fail due to using evidence based medicine.

GET VACCINATED.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 14:33]

Just more insults and hand waving.

Oh yes HCQ definitely contributed to Mortality, The Oxford Recovery trial, The WHO study and the Brazillian study.
That is what happens when you give 6 times the recommended maximum dose.

You did not answer the questions did you?

What is the Vaccine doing for the 14 million people that already have it, well I will tell you - [nothing.

What will it do for all those millions that will get it before they can get Vaccinated - [nothing

I have not once advocated not vaccinating people, I have questioned the cost and time of vaccinating 7 Billion people and the safety of the vaccines, but not the vaccine programme.
That is the difference between us you are totally focused on vaccines, where I am focused on saving suffering and deaths by any means possible.

As to Goa, you are actually putting forward that increasing controls brought about those improvement in less than one month, well it didn't do so for the UK did it.
The fact that Goa along with those other states re-introduced Ivermectin on April the 28th couldn't possibly have anything to do with it could it, not in your totally closed mind.
Whereas the fact that Tamil Nadu banned the use of Ivermectin and their cases tebled also can't possibly have anything to with it either, again a totally closed mind.
Did lockdowns and distancing bring about a greater than 90% reduction in cases in London as Ivermectin did in Dheli?

The fact that Peru reduced their cases and mortality before banning Ivermectin can't possibly true can it- not in your closed mind.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344469305_Real-World_Evidence_The_Case_

You will look for any unconfirmed statements, suggestions or "estimates" to not accept the truth while ignoring the work of thousands of doctors, nurses and scientists.
And you call my post vile.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 15:24 - Jun 1 with 787 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 15:03 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Just more insults and hand waving.

Oh yes HCQ definitely contributed to Mortality, The Oxford Recovery trial, The WHO study and the Brazillian study.
That is what happens when you give 6 times the recommended maximum dose.

You did not answer the questions did you?

What is the Vaccine doing for the 14 million people that already have it, well I will tell you - [nothing.

What will it do for all those millions that will get it before they can get Vaccinated - [nothing

I have not once advocated not vaccinating people, I have questioned the cost and time of vaccinating 7 Billion people and the safety of the vaccines, but not the vaccine programme.
That is the difference between us you are totally focused on vaccines, where I am focused on saving suffering and deaths by any means possible.

As to Goa, you are actually putting forward that increasing controls brought about those improvement in less than one month, well it didn't do so for the UK did it.
The fact that Goa along with those other states re-introduced Ivermectin on April the 28th couldn't possibly have anything to do with it could it, not in your totally closed mind.
Whereas the fact that Tamil Nadu banned the use of Ivermectin and their cases tebled also can't possibly have anything to with it either, again a totally closed mind.
Did lockdowns and distancing bring about a greater than 90% reduction in cases in London as Ivermectin did in Dheli?

The fact that Peru reduced their cases and mortality before banning Ivermectin can't possibly true can it- not in your closed mind.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344469305_Real-World_Evidence_The_Case_

You will look for any unconfirmed statements, suggestions or "estimates" to not accept the truth while ignoring the work of thousands of doctors, nurses and scientists.
And you call my post vile.

The whole point is that the Peruvian data are worthless. They have underestimated cases by around 70%. That's just PDF someone has put on Research Gate months ago-not even remotely reviewed. If anything the use without any controlled studies in Latin America is still why the ivermectin picture is unclear. What is for sure it's not a wonder drug, but may or may nor help, like dexamethasone and other steroids (which is running into some problems in area with endemic mycoses and intestinal helminths), it's a small gain.

What you also fail to see is that India's peak was mid-May-as entirely predicted when the problems with the Delta variant were reported in the news around the middle of April. In the meantime there has been a significant drop-off in social activity and travel which will reduce transmission-it's all on John Hopkins dataset. Vaccinated numbers are three-fold higher. Still a long way to go for that. It also shows many areas are still in later peaks, including Goa, where infections are higher than April.

The problem is that you believe in conspiracy, cabals and everything around money and power. In fact the story around vaccines is how cheap they are-the exact reason why companies don't invest in them and the reliance on funding from charitable trusts. I despair-no doubt you will be back with more graphs and information from a dubious source.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:06 - Jun 1 with 769 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 15:24 - Jun 1 by Professor

The whole point is that the Peruvian data are worthless. They have underestimated cases by around 70%. That's just PDF someone has put on Research Gate months ago-not even remotely reviewed. If anything the use without any controlled studies in Latin America is still why the ivermectin picture is unclear. What is for sure it's not a wonder drug, but may or may nor help, like dexamethasone and other steroids (which is running into some problems in area with endemic mycoses and intestinal helminths), it's a small gain.

What you also fail to see is that India's peak was mid-May-as entirely predicted when the problems with the Delta variant were reported in the news around the middle of April. In the meantime there has been a significant drop-off in social activity and travel which will reduce transmission-it's all on John Hopkins dataset. Vaccinated numbers are three-fold higher. Still a long way to go for that. It also shows many areas are still in later peaks, including Goa, where infections are higher than April.

The problem is that you believe in conspiracy, cabals and everything around money and power. In fact the story around vaccines is how cheap they are-the exact reason why companies don't invest in them and the reliance on funding from charitable trusts. I despair-no doubt you will be back with more graphs and information from a dubious source.

Ho here we go with the Vaccines are cheap and they don't make any money bullshit.
Is that why the CEO of AZ was just given an £18Million bonus?
Is that how people around the the Vaccine companies have become Billionaires?
Vaccines for everybody every year, plus boosters for new strains, nope no momey in it at all.

Just how naive are you?

And no India's peak was not mid May you and they can't even get that right, it was the end of April when IVM was introduced.

Vaccinated numbers are 3 fold, just how many is that as a percentage of the Population, come on give us some actual data for the beginning of May, or even the end of May, because if you don't I will, because I looked it up when I just knew you would try and use it.

You are using estimated data instead of on the ground data

You really do think I am thick & stupid and can't recognise bull shyte when I see it.

And you have no answers about those currently infected do you?
By the way, of the 14Million currently infected only about 90,000 are very seriously ill.
Or for those that will soon be infected, it is a case of we (the UK) are all right Jack as we are nearly coming out of the other side.
The term for that is "smug".
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:24 - Jun 1 with 758 viewsScotia

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:06 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Ho here we go with the Vaccines are cheap and they don't make any money bullshit.
Vaccines for everybody every year, plus boosters for new strains, nope no momey in it at all.

Just how naive are you?

And no India's peak was not mid May you and they can't even get that right, it was the end of April when IVM was introduced.

Vaccinated numbers are 3 fold, just how many is that as a percentage of the Population, come on give us some actual data for the beginning of May, or even the end of May, because if you don't I will, because I looked it up when I just knew you would try and use it.

You really do think I am thick & stupid and can't recognise bull shyte when I see it.

By the way, of the 14Million currently infected only about 90,000 are very seriously ill.
Or for those that will soon be infected, it is a case of we (the UK) are all right Jack as we are nearly coming out of the other side.

The Chinese didn't do a very good job of genetically engineering this virus if it is so easy to beat with a cheap anti-parasite medication and a bit of sunshine.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:34 - Jun 1 with 756 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:24 - Jun 1 by Scotia

The Chinese didn't do a very good job of genetically engineering this virus if it is so easy to beat with a cheap anti-parasite medication and a bit of sunshine.

You wouldn't know would you?
Look, prof's little helper.

Do you think that they had time to infect people with it and try out all the thousands of drugs that "might" have an affect on it.

Don't you think it has caused enough disruption anyway?
With the help of the mass media & stupid governments they have, managed to practically close down the whole world, crash hundreds of economies and turn people in to frightened sheep. The perfect Economic weapon.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 17:00 - Jun 1 with 740 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:06 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Just how naive are you?

Absolute rubbish.

Record new cases-6th May

Deaths 18th May

Get your facts right. That's a peak of mid May not in April

Get a better source. like this: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu

Pharmaceutical R & D is far higher for cancer, cardiovascular disease, metabolic disease and immune disorders (such as autoimmunity and allergy) than infectious disease. There are abut six times as many cancer clinical trials than those around infection.

Look into the costs for some drugs used over many months or years-there are many that cost the NHS in excess of £10k per patient per year. These are discounted too-look at some of the profit margins in the US-even on things like insulin we pay £10-100 per month for are charged up to 10 times that amount.

Vaccines are cheap (full dose of any for COVID used in the UK are under £50) and as they become more effective lose that repeat business. There are no real human vaccine companies, just part of larger companies with big and mixed portfolios. The only reason AZ are making a vaccine was the wisdom of the government's vaccine task force in forging a production agreement to allow UK production capacity.

You are the naive one. If vaccines were a money spinner then we would have a lot more vaccine preventable disease as there would be more investment.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 17:10 - Jun 1 with 735 viewsProfessor

Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 16:34 - Jun 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you think that they had time to infect people with it and try out all the thousands of drugs that "might" have an affect on it.

With the help of the mass media & stupid governments they have, managed to practically close down the whole world, crash hundreds of economies and turn people in to frightened sheep. The perfect Economic weapon.

Like you then with your gloves and goggles along with a mask.

Let's get this straight. The only significant viral disease managed by therapeutics is HIV. That took about 10 years to develop new classes of drugs that are expensive and need life long therapy. Their cost is several hundred fold over an effective vaccine.

In contrast there are many largely controlled by vaccination from Hepatitis B, to Yellow Fever and Japanese Encephalitis to measles, mumps and rubella.

Vaccines work. Vaccines make adults.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 17:12 - Jun 1 with 733 viewsProfessor

And actually, if you want to cause disruption target agriculture with a biological attack. No one would pick a coronavirus.
Most reliable information.Covid-19 on 17:18 - Jun 1 with 733 viewsScotia

Do you ever re-read the complete contradictory drivel you post?

So you seriously think that China went to the immense bother and risked world war 3 by genetically engineering a deadly virus.

The problem is that virus is actually easily treated. So should really have made little difference to the world apart from probably very stiff economic sanctions for the Chinese.

But Western media and governments haven't bothered to use any of these treatments and just shut down economies and lives for over a year?

Also this conspiracy and subsequent ignorance of available treatments hasn't been noticed by almost the entire western medical profession?

Stay away from the Internet you are putting your health at risk and more worryingly, potentially influencing people on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024