By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
The Scottish invasion of England on 20:00 - Jun 19 by onehunglow
And if you're short,it's ok to take the pyss. Short people are fair game.Ridiculed.
Tall people seen as more worthy of respect. Fact.
People look at up to tall people.
Hope you do not meet my missus as she would tear you apart and any vegetables you have to hand.
She might tear me apart but I wouldn't give her much chance against my wife, there again I wouldnt fancy Mike Tysons chances against my wife, who would be towering over Tyson with no doubt a longer reach as well.
Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
The Scottish invasion of England on 20:23 - Jun 19 by trampie
She might tear me apart but I wouldn't give her much chance against my wife, there again I wouldnt fancy Mike Tysons chances against my wife, who would be towering over Tyson with no doubt a longer reach as well.
Let's put it this way. If you've overcome Stage 4 cancer nothing fazes you certainly not human beings.
The Scottish invasion of England on 20:25 - Jun 19 by onehunglow
Let's put it this way. If you've overcome Stage 4 cancer nothing fazes you certainly not human beings.
We've both hat out larger people.
Id share a small beer with you any time tramp.I detest much what you post but you do it normally without the abuse that befalls many on here. Any time you manage to get out and get up here into lalla land ,meet me and we can lock horns.
You can join in 83. I was 33 then and full of shyte myself then
The Scottish invasion of England on 20:30 - Jun 19 by onehunglow
Id share a small beer with you any time tramp.I detest much what you post but you do it normally without the abuse that befalls many on here. Any time you manage to get out and get up here into lalla land ,meet me and we can lock horns.
You can join in 83. I was 33 then and full of shyte myself then
The Scottish invasion of England on 20:25 - Jun 19 by onehunglow
Let's put it this way. If you've overcome Stage 4 cancer nothing fazes you certainly not human beings.
We've both hat out larger people.
You mean what they called the steroid factor, they said that about Armstrong that they thought that the medical drugs helped him in competition as they couldn't understand how he was still winning, seems like it was performance enhancing drugs but still people did wonder about it at the time, I will have to factor the so called steroid factor into the equation......I've factored it, two chances for the English girl against the Welsh girl in this match up and that would be grim and slim, as Ali would say.
Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
The Scottish invasion of England on 20:39 - Jun 19 by 1983
How hard are you? Hard or double hard or hard as f-ck?
Ask Wifey. Not as hard a I was It' all about sensitivity . It' about love and I '' ll leave you with Joan,who was strutting her stuff when you were a tadpole
The Scottish invasion of England on 20:42 - Jun 19 by onehunglow
Ask Wifey. Not as hard a I was It' all about sensitivity . It' about love and I '' ll leave you with Joan,who was strutting her stuff when you were a tadpole