Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A suggestion 17:57 - Jul 5 with 845 viewsguthrieintherain

Why don't we give Cooper the Swans ladies job.

Champions league trip to Moscow for him to look forward to.
Maybe he could draft in 5 or 6 from the England under 17s as well.

Then we can appoint the manager we want to play with creativity,pace,fluency and stuff like that.

Coops gets European football.
Board don't have to pay compo.
Fans don't fall asleep in the East Stand.

Everyones happy.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

A suggestion on 18:33 - Jul 5 with 808 viewsCatullus

I'm not sure he could control the women, I've heard they're more feisty than the men.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A suggestion on 18:41 - Jul 5 with 803 viewsKeithHaynes

The OP gets a down arrow from “Dads Army 76” proving his post is spot on. 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A suggestion on 18:45 - Jul 5 with 798 viewsguthrieintherain

A suggestion on 18:41 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

The OP gets a down arrow from “Dads Army 76” proving his post is spot on. 😉

Dads army more arrows than Sitting Bull

A suggestion on 20:23 - Jul 5 with 759 viewsReslovenSwan1

A suggestion on 18:45 - Jul 5 by guthrieintherain

Dads army more arrows than Sitting Bull

On the SCFC2 they were keen to get the silent viewers to get more involved as the owner was depressed at having only a handfull of regulars but with a high viewed count. One demanded a fan boycott of all peripheral aspects of the club. (the fact they were all subcontracted at the time did not cloud his thinking).

SCFC2 did not help his case of course by banning your truly as the old cronies demanded my explusion for taking a different point of view. Banned and I never broke any rules. One old crony threated to walk and take his mates with him to the darks side and the boy Zappa with all his issues. I was gone within the hour. No wonder that site is grindingly dull. Jasper T excluded of course.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 20:27]

Wise sage since Toshack era

A suggestion on 20:47 - Jul 5 with 739 viewsguthrieintherain

A suggestion on 20:23 - Jul 5 by ReslovenSwan1

On the SCFC2 they were keen to get the silent viewers to get more involved as the owner was depressed at having only a handfull of regulars but with a high viewed count. One demanded a fan boycott of all peripheral aspects of the club. (the fact they were all subcontracted at the time did not cloud his thinking).

SCFC2 did not help his case of course by banning your truly as the old cronies demanded my explusion for taking a different point of view. Banned and I never broke any rules. One old crony threated to walk and take his mates with him to the darks side and the boy Zappa with all his issues. I was gone within the hour. No wonder that site is grindingly dull. Jasper T excluded of course.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 20:27]

Yes I used to frequent that site many moons ago now.
Got slammed on there for a bit of harmless banter.

Had a quick look prior to the Brentford game like you say hardly anyone bothers anymore.

This is the best Swans site just my opinion and have used most over the years.

The other site is good as well the one that Phil runs.

A suggestion on 20:51 - Jul 5 with 733 viewsonehunglow

A suggestion on 18:33 - Jul 5 by Catullus

I'm not sure he could control the women, I've heard they're more feisty than the men.

Controlling women!

Ye Gods ,sisters.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A suggestion on 22:53 - Jul 5 with 673 viewsKilkennyjack

Gets my vote

Beware of the Risen People

A suggestion on 09:15 - Jul 6 with 606 viewsCatullus

A suggestion on 20:51 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

Controlling women!

Ye Gods ,sisters.

I've watched womens football a few times. The tackles were flying in and they just got up and got on with it. No rolling over 20 times screaming, no falling over at the slightest touch, no getting caught on the leg and going down holdingtheir face.

It was slower and poorer technically but otherwise it had a lot going for it. Honesty and effort to start with.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

A suggestion on 09:49 - Jul 6 with 594 viewsonehunglow

A suggestion on 09:15 - Jul 6 by Catullus

I've watched womens football a few times. The tackles were flying in and they just got up and got on with it. No rolling over 20 times screaming, no falling over at the slightest touch, no getting caught on the leg and going down holdingtheir face.

It was slower and poorer technically but otherwise it had a lot going for it. Honesty and effort to start with.

I quite like a forceful woman myself.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024