Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions League 11:39 - Jul 7 with 2245 viewsTenbySwan

Connahs Quay who are watched by one man and his dog are playing their Champions league qualifier tonight. (I have been there to see a game)
What is the point?
They need a new competition for the smaller teams from the smaller leagues to avoid their European season being over in July.!
Champions League on 11:51 - Jul 7 with 2232 viewsbuilthjack

They have had a few good wins in recent years. Beat Kilmarnock, Helsinki, and Staerbeck of Norway.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Champions League on 13:46 - Jul 7 with 2180 viewsonehunglow

They could be watched by me too.Just down the road really.

It's why Im glad the England allow u to play in their league really as I dont fancy watching the Swans at CQ or indeed Bala,nice though it is there.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Champions League on 17:18 - Jul 7 with 2136 viewsReslovenSwan1

The point is they represent Wales and fight hard to defend the nations honour. Wales is a place that deserves respect. I would say Wales is a template for peace and cooperation all over the world.

I Nagoro Karabag for example there was cleary scope for a 'Wales type' constitution with limited automomy under the Azeri flag. Instead the Azeri millitary removed all the local and replaced them with Azeris. The Armenains did the same thing 20 years or so earler.

No need to change it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Champions League on 23:34 - Jul 7 with 2031 viewsKilkennyjack

They earned the right.

Thats how football works.

Beware of the Risen People

Champions League on 23:37 - Jul 7 with 2028 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Champions League on 09:25 - Jul 8 with 1929 viewsKeithHaynes

They have a chance in the 2nd leg.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Champions League on 09:48 - Jul 8 with 1918 viewsChief

Champions League on 17:18 - Jul 7 by ReslovenSwan1

The point is they represent Wales and fight hard to defend the nations honour. Wales is a place that deserves respect. I would say Wales is a template for peace and cooperation all over the world.

I Nagoro Karabag for example there was cleary scope for a 'Wales type' constitution with limited automomy under the Azeri flag. Instead the Azeri millitary removed all the local and replaced them with Azeris. The Armenains did the same thing 20 years or so earler.

No need to change it.

Agreed.

And without a national League in some form, the calls for our national team to be abolished would be louder.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Champions League on 10:31 - Jul 8 with 1904 viewsBadlands

Champions League on 09:48 - Jul 8 by Chief

Agreed.

And without a national League in some form, the calls for our national team to be abolished would be louder.

Without a national league there is no national team.

As for the point pf Connah's Quay, TNS etc in the Champions League, why not?
They represent Wales.
Unlikely to go far but neither were Marine in the FA Cup.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Champions League on 17:59 - Jul 8 with 1796 viewsTenbySwan

To try and clarify what I said. There is a need for another competition where the teams from the smaller nations could compete in with the chance of winning it rather than being knocked out in the first or second qualifying round of the champions league or Europa League

The winners of the new competition could be given entry to the following seasons Europa League.

As it stands Welsh League teams are out of Europe by the end of July every year.
Champions League on 21:47 - Jul 8 with 1736 viewsbuilthjack

Tns got a decent away draw at Glentoran.

Newtown, having lost 3 players a few days ago to Covid, lost another 3 yesterday, so more than half the team missing. Lost 4-0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024