Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks great 18:56 - Jul 7 with 672 viewspencoedjack

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/yes-cymru-stick
Looks great on 19:16 - Jul 7 with 653 viewsWhiterockin

So they are going to increase our tax to pay for this?
Looks great on 23:08 - Jul 7 with 583 viewsKilkennyjack

Dai squared is a fecking beaut. 🇬🇧🤮

Beware of the Risen People

Looks great on 13:58 - Jul 8 with 509 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Looks great on 19:16 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

So they are going to increase our tax to pay for this?

Will cost nothing in comparison to having every sign in Wales bi lingual even in English speaking areas. The same goes with every form sent by the Welsh government being twice as long as it needs to be when 90% of the Welsh forms going straight into the rubbish bin.
Why not a simple opt in if you want the form in Welsh will save millions and will be good for the environment.

Had a form from the Welsh government the other day even though my address is in Suffolk.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Looks great on 16:39 - Jul 8 with 470 viewsonehunglow

Looks great on 13:58 - Jul 8 by felixstowe_jack

Will cost nothing in comparison to having every sign in Wales bi lingual even in English speaking areas. The same goes with every form sent by the Welsh government being twice as long as it needs to be when 90% of the Welsh forms going straight into the rubbish bin.
Why not a simple opt in if you want the form in Welsh will save millions and will be good for the environment.

Had a form from the Welsh government the other day even though my address is in Suffolk.

Flint/Fflint. I kid you not.

Almost as bad as Waunarlydd,so good they named it twice.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024