Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Walsh Signs 12:40 - Jul 8 with 1099 views34dfgdf54

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/liam-walsh-im-passionate-about-winning-i-want-s

All those conversations made an impression on Walsh, but he admits it was his discussions with Cooper that made a particular mark as he decided his future.

“It’s been a long summer for me, especially after the way last season went. But everything the gaffer said to me (about Swansea) was exactly what I wanted in a club, and I cannot wait to play in front of the fans at the stadium,” he said.

“I also knew a few of the lads here and they had nothing but good things to say, but I spoke with the gaffer more than any other managers I had spoken to at other clubs.

“The belief he was putting in me, and the fact he has known me from a young age helped me a lot. He knows the type of player I am.
Liam Walsh Signs on 13:12 - Jul 8 with 1034 viewsjack_lord

Is this a really good signing?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Liam Walsh Signs on 13:18 - Jul 8 with 1021 viewsvetchonian

Liam Walsh Signs on 13:12 - Jul 8 by jack_lord

If he does this every week it will be!

Who knows only time will tell....many thought Hourihane was going to be then look how that turned out....seems Cooper knows him from his England days...maybe seen a s a replacement for Grimes who many think is destined for the PL

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Liam Walsh Signs on 13:26 - Jul 8 with 1005 views34dfgdf54

Liam Walsh Signs on 13:12 - Jul 8 by jack_lord

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/an-ideal-round-midfie

Reading about his time at Coventry is quite promising, albeit at a lower level. Plenty of energy and able to get box to box. It's what we have been crying out for. Injuries are of course the big worry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024