Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Road Racing Final 10:15 - Jul 24 with 431 viewsonehunglow

Dont let anyone tell me footballers have it hard after watching that gruelling,brutal way of winning a medal.

6 hours of pain .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That Road Racing Final on 10:18 - Jul 24 with 421 viewsbritferry

The cox in the rowing, must be the easiest gold to win, you just sit there and tell them to row a bit quicker

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

That Road Racing Final on 10:25 - Jul 24 with 420 viewsonehunglow

That Road Racing Final on 10:18 - Jul 24 by britferry

The cox in the rowing, must be the easiest gold to win, you just sit there and tell them to row a bit quicker

Yes,but all that muscle to distract one.

Makes you think though ,doesn't it,seeing and hearing footballers whinging after strolling 90 mins in a game .

Cycling at that level must be the hardest way to win a medal.

enjoy the day

Hope we farkoff the Bokke later

That Road Racing Final on 12:36 - Jul 24 with 376 viewsbritferry

That Road Racing Final on 10:25 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

Yes,but all that muscle to distract one.

Makes you think though ,doesn't it,seeing and hearing footballers whinging after strolling 90 mins in a game .

Cycling at that level must be the hardest way to win a medal.

enjoy the day

Hope we farkoff the Bokke later

got the womens football on in the background, twice the highly paid BBC commentators have called them England

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

That Road Racing Final on 12:37 - Jul 24 with 374 viewsonehunglow

That Road Racing Final on 12:36 - Jul 24 by britferry

got the womens football on in the background, twice the highly paid BBC commentators have called them England

Wow.

That ,in fairnes ,pyses me off,big time

That Road Racing Final on 12:50 - Jul 24 with 370 viewsCatullus

I think Triathlon is very hard too. I haven't noticed many people saying footballers have it hard, not the EPL types anyway.

Rugby is harder than football, you take a right battering but they don't moan about it like a bunch of wimps. And then even the top paid rugby players don't get as much in a year as the EPL stars get in a month or even in a week for a few of them.

Didn't our Geraint crash again? Fair do's, he's good at crashing!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

That Road Racing Final on 12:57 - Jul 24 with 366 viewsonehunglow

That Road Racing Final on 12:50 - Jul 24 by Catullus

I think Triathlon is very hard too. I haven't noticed many people saying footballers have it hard, not the EPL types anyway.

Rugby is harder than football, you take a right battering but they don't moan about it like a bunch of wimps. And then even the top paid rugby players don't get as much in a year as the EPL stars get in a month or even in a week for a few of them.

Didn't our Geraint crash again? Fair do's, he's good at crashing!

Im afraid footballers do,as do the commentators. How many times do we here the word "pressure".

Triathalon .Fair point but the very fact more than 200k are covered and in stinking humidity surely takes the "prize".

Anyway,a bit of banter.

Gymnastics. Just leaves me in awe. The training is something to behold.

As for swimming,suppose you have to be there to appreciate it.

I would have driven a long way to see Phelps and Thorpe as they are imply freaks in the water.

That Road Racing Final on 15:16 - Jul 24 with 347 viewsCatullus

Swimming, harder than you'd think. When I was 30 I learned to SCUBA, I hadn't been in the pool very much, did little actual swimming and then I was doing me test and I had to swim 8 lengths of a full size pool and tread water for 10 minutes, blooking nearly killed me. If it wasn't for playing football, going training twice a week and being a postman so having an certain amount of stamina, I'd never have done it. I'd have ago at the cycling but I wouldn't touch the Triathlon.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

That Road Racing Final on 17:28 - Jul 24 with 335 viewsonehunglow

That Road Racing Final on 15:16 - Jul 24 by Catullus

Swimming, harder than you'd think. When I was 30 I learned to SCUBA, I hadn't been in the pool very much, did little actual swimming and then I was doing me test and I had to swim 8 lengths of a full size pool and tread water for 10 minutes, blooking nearly killed me. If it wasn't for playing football, going training twice a week and being a postman so having an certain amount of stamina, I'd never have done it. I'd have ago at the cycling but I wouldn't touch the Triathlon.

I got a Gold Life saving medallion me.

Water is always stronger than one thinks,often fatally so.

We ve started swimming in rivers and lakes now ,Cat.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024