Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Mayhill Programme 11:38 - Jul 27 with 1366 views1983

Unbelievable footage from inside that poor fellas home.

I'm sure if it wasn't for his footage and the rioters footage the SWP would have said it wasn't that bad, and why were they all hiding in the Police station?

Its very telling how the older generation were surprised and shocked it happened and the younger generation were not the least bit surprised or shocked

BBC Mayhill Programme on 11:44 - Jul 27 with 1353 viewsRonaldStump

If it had been a woman not wearing a mask there would have been 4 van loads there. Cowards of the highest order

(He She Him)

BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:10 - Jul 27 with 1330 viewsangryjack

BBC Mayhill Programme on 11:44 - Jul 27 by RonaldStump

If it had been a woman not wearing a mask there would have been 4 van loads there. Cowards of the highest order

Exactly bunch kids rioting all you needed was a couple coppers get out start nicking a few and gayrantee most others would dispersed..but coppers are cowards unless they outnumbering they don't want jnow
BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:19 - Jul 27 with 1317 viewsNotLoyal

Yeah, all of them are cowards, every single last one of them, even those that cowardly save lives and cowardly have given their lives for others. I find the dedicated cowards the worst on special units, cowardly saving kids from their abusive families the worst. Let’s all call them cowards eh ?

A whole bunch of a section of society. You guys do realise that when a whole section of society is maligned and abused it’s the start of something else, don’t you ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:21 - Jul 27 with 1313 viewsangryjack

BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:19 - Jul 27 by NotLoyal

Yeah, all of them are cowards, every single last one of them, even those that cowardly save lives and cowardly have given their lives for others. I find the dedicated cowards the worst on special units, cowardly saving kids from their abusive families the worst. Let’s all call them cowards eh ?

A whole bunch of a section of society. You guys do realise that when a whole section of society is maligned and abused it’s the start of something else, don’t you ?

You won't change my mind on coppers seen too much of them in action to know how corrupt and cowardly they are
BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:22 - Jul 27 with 1306 viewsangryjack

And liars
BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:30 - Jul 27 with 1292 viewsNotLoyal

BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:21 - Jul 27 by angryjack

You won't change my mind on coppers seen too much of them in action to know how corrupt and cowardly they are

Never my intention to change your mind, its a closed shop clearly, just pointing out that when you malign and abuse a whole part of society it's the start of something else.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:47 - Jul 27 with 1276 viewsangryjack

BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:30 - Jul 27 by NotLoyal

Never my intention to change your mind, its a closed shop clearly, just pointing out that when you malign and abuse a whole part of society it's the start of something else.

No excuse for the police for them riots they supposed be there to protect it was disgusting they were at bottom Street and wouldn't protect that man heads need to roll
BBC Mayhill Programme on 13:27 - Jul 27 with 1232 viewsCatullus

BBC Mayhill Programme on 12:19 - Jul 27 by NotLoyal

I'm not entirely agreeing with angryjack but why do you think the police turned up but then backed off?

I don't know what the ordinary cioppers thought but I bet it wasn't what most of them wanted to do, they had orders from above would be my guess.

Senior police officers are giving our streets over to the scumbags while the rank and file cop the flak. Would that be a reasonable argument?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Mayhill Programme on 14:37 - Jul 27 with 1170 viewsBoundy

BBC Mayhill Programme on 13:27 - Jul 27 by Catullus

I'm not entirely agreeing with angryjack but why do you think the police turned up but then backed off?

I don't know what the ordinary cioppers thought but I bet it wasn't what most of them wanted to do, they had orders from above would be my guess.

Senior police officers are giving our streets over to the scumbags while the rank and file cop the flak. Would that be a reasonable argument?

Policing is and has been for far too long politicised , no idea why they (police) didn't steam in but I'm sure if they did the local poor without voice residents would have backed them to the hilt , now its just another stick to beat them with

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BBC Mayhill Programme on 17:48 - Jul 27 with 1068 viewsCatullus

BBC Mayhill Programme on 14:37 - Jul 27 by Boundy

Policing is and has been for far too long politicised , no idea why they (police) didn't steam in but I'm sure if they did the local poor without voice residents would have backed them to the hilt , now its just another stick to beat them with

Absolutely. I've known many police officers. Played football with a few, they were all decent people, even the one who "helped" us with our statements 30 years back did it to get a drug dealer off the streets. I'm sure they all would have wanted to get in there and sort it out. Officers are trained differently these days, they're social workers as much as police, it seems to me anyway.
It's a service not a force now too. When the police turn up to a riot and do nothing, what does that say? When peoples lives are at risk and they retreat, what does that say?

I don't want to attack the police but something about this riot stinks. Peoples lives were at risk and nothing was done. The police aren't so softly softly at football matches.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BBC Mayhill Programme on 18:49 - Jul 27 with 1041 viewskrunchykarrot

It all started in the late 70's police were getting taken to court or reported for clipping around the ear unruly little shites. Then Teachers were added and so on. These days we have ended up with Fireman along with ambulances being stoned etc. We have feral gangs running around along with a travelling community who dont give a monkees. Add to this county lines and the scum whom partake and it is a shitfest. Never mind though we have MP's actively saying that we need to do more for these poor deprived induviduals and that we need to give them more and more.

This years ago like Mayhill (so ive heard) was sorted out locally with the induviduals being dealt with appropriately. Unfortunately this can no loner happen without reprisals.
BBC Mayhill Programme on 19:12 - Jul 27 with 1028 viewsEagleEye

Someone needs to be held accountable & there should be a public enquiry into the decision making of the person in charge. When you have the likes of prize plum Swansea boy Hedges asking for an enquiry into the policing of the peaceful protest outside Drakefords house it makes you wonder wtf is going on in Wales
BBC Mayhill Programme on 19:58 - Jul 27 with 984 viewsbritferry

What I found most shocking, was the number of police vehicles parked outside the Townhill cop shop

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

BBC Mayhill Programme on 08:43 - Jul 28 with 878 views1983

Unfortunately modern policing is not about going out and stopping the criminal act happening its now just all about gathering evidence to prosecute after the event . You seen it at those troubles in Bristol when they attacked the police station, the police just sad back and let it happen and right at the back of the police line there are a couple of coppers with cameras on telescopic poles filming the whole thing along with the best evidence they have got are the idiots filming themselves breaking the law and then putting it on social media. As it was kicking off in Mayhill they were uploading there and then!
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 8:44]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024