Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dashcams 09:26 - Aug 3 with 1199 viewsCatullus

I am all for dash cams on every car. I think they should be compulsory on all new cars. I know some people would see that as an invasion of privacy, that big brother could snoop on us but every time I see a story like this,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/tributes-father-two-soul-mate-2120

I think at least the dash cam would provide proof, maybe the truth and could give the family closure. A dashcam would provide evidence of any wrong doing so any guilty party could found and be held accountable.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dashcams on 10:45 - Aug 3 with 1163 viewsRonaldStump

Wait until vax passport and we’re all connected to the grid and AI takes over!! It will be a case if f selecting rewind and you’ll see anything you need to.

(He She Him)

Dashcams on 11:43 - Aug 3 with 1140 viewsCatullus

Dashcams on 10:45 - Aug 3 by RonaldStump

Wait until vax passport and we’re all connected to the grid and AI takes over!! It will be a case if f selecting rewind and you’ll see anything you need to.

AI.....predictable nonsense.

I tell you what, you need a new hobby. maybe you should try collecting antique clocks? Only one problem with it, when you get a lot of them you'd spend all day winding them up.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Dashcams on 11:50 - Aug 3 with 1131 viewsRonaldStump

Dashcams on 11:43 - Aug 3 by Catullus

AI.....predictable nonsense.

I tell you what, you need a new hobby. maybe you should try collecting antique clocks? Only one problem with it, when you get a lot of them you'd spend all day winding them up.

Looking forward to the day when you have to eat that big slice of humble pie

(He She Him)

Dashcams on 11:56 - Aug 3 with 1128 viewsSoberBaker

The family are fully aware of the truth in this unfortunate case, Cat.

AMOW

Dashcams on 12:25 - Aug 3 with 1113 viewsmajorraglan

People worry about what information the State has on them but they don’t give a seconds thought to the information that’s being collected and stored by private companies and organisations. I as talking to a bailiff the other day and he was telling me what kind of information they could access and i was astounded. Every time someone signs a consumer credit request their allowing their information to be shared and retained, so your phone contract, car pcp etc, your Amazon Alexa, the cookies on your computer collect all sorts of information.
Dashcams on 15:26 - Aug 3 with 1060 viewsCatullus

Dashcams on 11:56 - Aug 3 by SoberBaker

The family are fully aware of the truth in this unfortunate case, Cat.

The police are looking for more info and dashcams would give them that but anyway, it's not just about this case.
If every car had dashcams, front and back, then accidents would be much easier to investigate, insurance scams would be blown away.
I don't know the story behind this accident but it's about the bigger picture too.

Dashcams on 08:58 - Aug 4 with 937 viewsdantheswansman

Let’s just make it compulsory to wear head cams when stepping outside, no scrap that, compulsory to wear head cams at all times and have driest feeds to the police, government, whoever wants one really?
Will that make you happy? Clearly the notion of privacy means absolutely nothing to you so why not right?
Tell you what have the special package where you agree to share all voice conversations with anyone in exchange for a newer model dashcam?
Unbelievable!
Dashcams on 11:36 - Aug 4 with 915 viewsbuilthjack

its ok. All water now contains a special liquid that sends signals to the government showing where you are. No hiding.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Dashcams on 12:54 - Aug 4 with 897 viewsCatullus

Dashcams on 08:58 - Aug 4 by dantheswansman

Let’s just make it compulsory to wear head cams when stepping outside, no scrap that, compulsory to wear head cams at all times and have driest feeds to the police, government, whoever wants one really?
Will that make you happy? Clearly the notion of privacy means absolutely nothing to you so why not right?
Tell you what have the special package where you agree to share all voice conversations with anyone in exchange for a newer model dashcam?
Unbelievable!

As Major points out, you give your info away freely every day. Every time you use a bank card, every time your phone connects to wifi, every time you use your computer and the government can access it all. There are already cameras all over the place, we can't go very far without the government knowing where we are and what we are doing.

You people drive me crazy. I'm not talking about a direct feed to the police or 24 hour surveillance of us all (which is preety much here already anyway) I'm talking about every car having to have a dashcam so when something happens we can give the police evidence. If your camera catches a crime, see a person being mugged, sees a car crash, picks up anything the police need evidence for we would have the ability to report it and help justice be done. Hell we might even prove somebody innocent along the way.

If you people want to let the crooks and scam artists get away with it thencarry on. You have the right to be "crashed for cash", you have to right to be mugged, you have the right not to catch these people but don't go complaining about the police when you so obviously don't want to try and solve crimes and accidents.

Dashcams on 12:56 - Aug 4 with 896 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have had a cheap AA forward looking dash cam for a few years now.
Not only are they good for Insurance claims they are also good against Insurance claim scams.
Like people falling on your bonnet in slow traffic trying to claim you hit them, or cars pulling away and then stopping or even reversing in to you.
One look at the dashcam and they are offski.

Having them as a factory fit would be better as it stops trailing wires around the cabin.
A forward and backward cam would be even better for when someone bumps you up the rear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024