Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooney 15:24 - Aug 14 with 680 viewsWhiterockin

Will he last at Derby. 1-0 up in the 90th minute and lost 2-1.
Rooney on 15:26 - Aug 14 with 675 viewsjasper_T

Think the state of the club gives him every excuse. No chance of any real scrutiny, and they can't afford to sack him.
Rooney on 16:03 - Aug 14 with 614 viewsKeithHaynes

An appalling tactician and reliant on money to buy anything in the game, Clueless regards his own style of play or how he wants his team to play, can’t verbalise his thoughts to camera and for me hasn’t got the intelligence he should have having been at the level he has for so long.

Let’s hope he stays there for as long as possible.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rooney on 16:03 - Aug 14 with 614 viewsThornburyswan

No he won’t, might fall on his sword rather than wait to be sacked - he’ll get a free pass I suspect due to their financial situation.

I’m sure Cooper is watching.
Rooney on 17:11 - Aug 14 with 555 viewsCatullus

Rooney on 16:03 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

An appalling tactician and reliant on money to buy anything in the game, Clueless regards his own style of play or how he wants his team to play, can’t verbalise his thoughts to camera and for me hasn’t got the intelligence he should have having been at the level he has for so long.

Let’s hope he stays there for as long as possible.

His intelligence at any level is often questioned. Being able to play the game to a high standard doesn't guarantee anything.

Lets hope he's there to lead them to relegation!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024