Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... 14:24 - Sep 20 with 1658 viewsjackrmee

Any streams this season?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 14:32 - Sep 20 with 1639 viewsjasper_T

Too much to ask from little old Swansea. Will only be streams when we play opposition that provide them (like Cardiff).
U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 14:32 - Sep 20 with 1638 viewsBadlands

We seem to have given up coverage of under 23s.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 15:24 - Sep 20 with 1597 viewsReslovenSwan1

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 14:32 - Sep 20 by Badlands

We seem to have given up coverage of under 23s.

Levien announced back in 2016, "we will endeavour to follow best practice" in all that we do. I am impressed with recent managerial changes but there are one or two not giving it their best.

Swans TV commentator Mr Stokes for one. "Good stop by the opposition keeper" (no research) It is Simon Sluga. It hit their number 17. (Mpanzu). Goal tapped in by Jephcott (it was Hardie in a preseason friendly). They have perhaps been instructed no to identify opposition players and get Wyndam in as a trumpeter. Coverage for morons. They are having a laugh.

The low point was the Siwan commentary on the pre sesson friendly v Frieburg. Three full German internationals and she did not even have the gumption to get a teamsheet and do 1 hour of research.

Wise sage since Toshack era

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 15:26 - Sep 20 with 1593 viewsBoundy

Swansea City Under-23s host Crewe Alexandra at the Swansea.com Stadium on Monday, and season ticket holders can watch for free.

Kristian O’Leary’s side are back in Professional Development League action in SA1, and all season ticket holders can cheer on the young Swans for free thanks to an incentive included within their package.

Please note, this is an all-ticket event that is only open to season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders who wish to claim a ticket must have a Swans Club Account and have linked their season ticket to their account. You can then claim the ticket and print at home.

If not, fans must register HERE for a new account.

After signing in, go to your account and click ‘Link Account Number’. You can then enter your ticket number to link, or it will show an existing ticket number.

Should the season ticket number not match what is printed on the season ticket holder’s card, you should contact ticketing@swanseacity.com for assistance.

Only the west stand will be open for this fixture, and refreshments will be available in the concourse from an hour before kick off.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 17:06 - Sep 20 with 1531 viewsjasper_T

4-2 win

Swansea Under-23s: Lewis Webb, Tivonge Rushesha (Harry Jones, 45), Jacob Jones, Azeem Abdulai, Scott Butler (C), Ben Margetson, Joel Cotterill, Daniel Williams (Ben Lloyd, 60), Dylan Morgan (Jaden Forrester (45), Tarrelle Whittaker, Lincoln McFayden.

Subs not used: Nico Hansen, Adrian Akande.

Much chance of Dan Williams playing a part tomorrow (edit: Wednesday)? Good to see Tivonge's back getting minutes.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2021 17:23]
U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 17:12 - Sep 20 with 1519 viewsploppy

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 15:24 - Sep 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Levien announced back in 2016, "we will endeavour to follow best practice" in all that we do. I am impressed with recent managerial changes but there are one or two not giving it their best.

Swans TV commentator Mr Stokes for one. "Good stop by the opposition keeper" (no research) It is Simon Sluga. It hit their number 17. (Mpanzu). Goal tapped in by Jephcott (it was Hardie in a preseason friendly). They have perhaps been instructed no to identify opposition players and get Wyndam in as a trumpeter. Coverage for morons. They are having a laugh.

The low point was the Siwan commentary on the pre sesson friendly v Frieburg. Three full German internationals and she did not even have the gumption to get a teamsheet and do 1 hour of research.

Swans TV commentator is Anthony O'Connell. And I find him perfectly acceptable actually. He does know the opposition players and has extra "facts" at hand for when there's breaks in play. The commentators are hampered by the fact that they're not present at the away games - they're tucked away in the Liberty (or whatever it's called) - so they're not seeing the whole pitch. Don't know about you, but "good stop by the keeper" is fine for me.
U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 17:14 - Sep 20 with 1518 viewsjackrmee

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 14:32 - Sep 20 by jasper_T

Too much to ask from little old Swansea. Will only be streams when we play opposition that provide them (like Cardiff).

Sure we had them last year though, right? Or was it the year before, when we still had an academy?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 17:30 - Sep 20 with 1505 viewsjasper_T

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 17:14 - Sep 20 by jackrmee

Sure we had them last year though, right? Or was it the year before, when we still had an academy?

We haven't had streams available for a couple of years now, before we downgraded from Cat 1. Think the sea change came around the end of Potter's reign when a lot of the redundancies were happening.
Login to get fewer ads

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 18:27 - Sep 20 with 1444 viewsReslovenSwan1

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 17:12 - Sep 20 by ploppy

Swans TV commentator is Anthony O'Connell. And I find him perfectly acceptable actually. He does know the opposition players and has extra "facts" at hand for when there's breaks in play. The commentators are hampered by the fact that they're not present at the away games - they're tucked away in the Liberty (or whatever it's called) - so they're not seeing the whole pitch. Don't know about you, but "good stop by the keeper" is fine for me.

I wonder if he has been told to limit information and focus only on Swansea players. He tends to explain to me what I can see and already know. I can see it was a good stop by the keeper. (Who is Simon Sluga who has three caps for Croatia and signed from .... etc.).

It nay be good enough for you but Levien stated the club would strive for 'best practice'. These guys are coasting and rely on low expectation. Have a laugh at Wyndam's one eyed bias. Not for me. I watched the Sheff utd u21 game last season away. The Yorkshire commentator knew all the Swansea players including Chukukwekwa who scored the winner. A professional. The Cardiff TV boys are showing Swansea up.

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 18:29 - Sep 20 with 1440 viewsBoundy

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 18:27 - Sep 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I wonder if he has been told to limit information and focus only on Swansea players. He tends to explain to me what I can see and already know. I can see it was a good stop by the keeper. (Who is Simon Sluga who has three caps for Croatia and signed from .... etc.).

It nay be good enough for you but Levien stated the club would strive for 'best practice'. These guys are coasting and rely on low expectation. Have a laugh at Wyndam's one eyed bias. Not for me. I watched the Sheff utd u21 game last season away. The Yorkshire commentator knew all the Swansea players including Chukukwekwa who scored the winner. A professional. The Cardiff TV boys are showing Swansea up.

Some people are blind so maybe you can see the play but others may not be so fortunate

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 18:34 - Sep 20 with 1435 viewsReslovenSwan1

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 18:29 - Sep 20 by Boundy

Some people are blind so maybe you can see the play but others may not be so fortunate

How will it harm a blind person to identify Simon Sluga as the man in the Luton goal. Nticham s goals cme of the No 17. (Mpanzu actually). Wyndam does not give a fig who it is. Low standards are low standards.

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 19:30 - Sep 20 with 1400 viewsjasper_T

Highlights: https://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-swansea-city-u23s-v-crewe-alexandra

Whittaker looks useful, nippy ball-carrier. Nice assist from Dan Williams. Cotterill settling in nicely at u23s level. Still 16.
U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 22:01 - Sep 20 with 1346 viewsKeithHaynes

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 19:30 - Sep 20 by jasper_T

Highlights: https://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-swansea-city-u23s-v-crewe-alexandra

Whittaker looks useful, nippy ball-carrier. Nice assist from Dan Williams. Cotterill settling in nicely at u23s level. Still 16.

I tell you what jasper, they break a lot quicker than the first team. Whittaker as you said has some real pace and class.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 08:20 - Sep 21 with 1230 views34dfgdf54

U23s 3-1 up after 23mins vs Crewe.... on 19:30 - Sep 20 by jasper_T

Williams looks very crisp in everything he does. Also I've heard there are high hopes for the lad who scored the last goal down there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024